Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2011, 12:09am   #1
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
Hi girls

So I have fallen in love with the Celine sunglasses 2011! I love the detail on the side of the sunglasses and they are the perfect shape!

I was wondering if you guys own any sunglasses from Celine? and where abouts I could find it online? . I have already done an extensive search but it seems very hard to get a hold off in Australia (somewhere that ships here)

Any suggestions would be so much appreciated!

Thank you
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2011, 7:20am   #2
j
j_kay
If you're looking for that particular color or black, I think it's pretty much sold out.... But there are some other colors left in department feminin (http://www.departmentfeminin.com). The store's based in Toulouse, France, and they respond you back super fast! so I guess you can ask if they'll get more of that color (but I highly doubt it since it's been pretty a while since these came out), or take a look at other colors. I'm not 100% sure, but they still might be doing a worldwide free shipping.
Jun 8, 2011, 9:50am   #3
tadpolenyc
baahh, ram, ewe!
i saw these at jeffrey new york, but i'm not sure whether they ship international. good luck! hope you're able to find them.
Jun 9, 2011, 12:56am   #4
chaussurewhore
i love my celine 2011 sunglasses. i bought the blue color frames wich appear blue/black,
and frequently wear them on my blog.
great lenses! i got mine at Celine store in paris.
good luck!
Jun 10, 2011, 12:42am   #5
SarahLee10
I definetly need to get a pair.
Jun 10, 2011, 7:01pm   #6
B
BagLover26
Bergdorf Goodman has them
Jun 10, 2011, 11:22pm   #7
beauxgoris
Originally Posted by Fran0421
Hi girls

So I have fallen in love with the Celine sunglasses 2011! I love the detail on the side of the sunglasses and they are the perfect shape!

I was wondering if you guys own any sunglasses from Celine? and where abouts I could find it online? . I have already done an extensive search but it seems very hard to get a hold off in Australia (somewhere that ships here)

Any suggestions would be so much appreciated!

Thank you
Are these the new "Audrey" sunglasses based on the Breakfast at Tiffany's sunglasses?
Jun 11, 2011, 3:12pm   #8
spaceyjacy
fashion ruckus
I just got this pair in black. They are crazy cool! I'm in the sates and was able to have a store in NYC do a charge send for me. I had to wait a while before they got a pair in though, Hope you find them, they really are a stunning design :)
Jun 11, 2011, 4:42pm   #9
beauxgoris
^^Do you have a photo? I'd love to see!
Jun 12, 2011, 12:31am   #10
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
Your're quite right beauxgoris, they are meant to resemble the sunglasses she wore on Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love that fact too as it is one of my favourite films and movie icons.

Originally Posted by beauxgoris
Are these the new "Audrey" sunglasses based on the Breakfast at Tiffany's sunglasses?
Jun 12, 2011, 12:34am   #11
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
I found them guys and in the colour "Havana" I wanted! A lovely lady suggested me a SA at Nordstrom so I am very lucky to have found them. . I can't wait to have them

spacejacey A pic would be great ! Also are the sunglasses quite big on? or more ray ban kind of fit?
Jun 12, 2011, 1:17am   #12
tadpolenyc
baahh, ram, ewe!
glad to hear you got a happy ending! i'd really like to see them, so please post pics.
Jun 12, 2011, 5:15am   #13
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
Thank you ! I will for sure.

Originally Posted by tadpolenyc
glad to hear you got a happy ending! i'd really like to see them, so please post pics.
Jun 12, 2011, 7:06am   #14
j
j_kay
I found them guys and in the colour "Havana" I wanted! A lovely lady suggested me a SA at Nordstrom so I am very lucky to have found them. . I can't wait to have them

spacejacey A pic would be great ! Also are the sunglasses quite big on? or more ray ban kind of fit?
Yay congrats! I have many sunglasses, and these are quite big frame (the biggest among all others that I have) but I really love it. I even wanna get one more in black! I'm sure you'll love it too!!
Jun 12, 2011, 10:27am   #15
spaceyjacy
fashion ruckus

Ok, I'll try to take one later. But only if you post one too when you get yours, hehe.
Yes, the fit is similar to Rayban. You are going to LOVE them
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >