Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Celine price increase? I'm confused!

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2012, 1:54am   #436
CaptainMandy
wanna be millionaire
Originally Posted by cotonblanc

She only said next season so I would suppose when new stock hits the floors. I can ask her again later when I'm at the store. A couple of hundreds each season is really taking its toll. As much as I love Céline, think I'm pretty done with their bags.
As currently € is dropping down heavily, I am quite believe a lot of luxury brands will increase again their price in the left 6 months.. I do hope my friend can get what I want in Paris this weekend..
Jun 1, 2012, 1:55am   #437
CaptainMandy
wanna be millionaire
Same thinking as u, cotonblanc. If Celine increase again their price, I will give it up! Swear
Jun 1, 2012, 2:24am   #438
cotonblanc
Originally Posted by CaptainMandy
Same thinking as u, cotonblanc. If Celine increase again their price, I will give it up! Swear
Well, as they say, never say never! I'm just hoping I'd be good the next season's. I rather buy her shirts to collect!
Jun 1, 2012, 6:43am   #439
gwentan
Not surprised that they are having another price increase. It happens to Most of the premier brands, and I guess I just have to make do with my current collection until the next must have bag comes along. :smile:
Jun 1, 2012, 11:42am   #440
HeathJo
Originally Posted by iclarice
I emailed Aloha Rag New York about the price increase. They said they have not heard anything about the price increase, so it is probably just rumor.
That is odd, since they sent out preorders for Fall/Winter with the prices increased! They don't allow people to post their preorder pics and prices, but I will email the info to anyone who wants to see for themselves.

I also have info from two other places showing the increases. I mean, I wish they would not go up, but that is what seems like is happenning. Not trying to spread rumors, just give people a heads up
Jun 1, 2012, 8:34pm   #441
i
iclarice
Originally Posted by ilsecita
Weird. I talked to Aloha Rag in Honolulu and they told me a price increase is most likely to happen (aka will happen). They have always been right :/
That's really weird. I was just talking to Juliana from Aloha Rag in New York and that's what I was told. But I know a price increase in summer is pretty common just not sure exactly when.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:39pm   #442
i
iclarice
Originally Posted by HeathJo
That is odd, since they sent out preorders for Fall/Winter with the prices increased! They don't allow people to post their preorder pics and prices, but I will email the info to anyone who wants to see for themselves.

I also have info from two other places showing the increases. I mean, I wish they would not go up, but that is what seems like is happenning. Not trying to spread rumors, just give people a heads up
I also received the pre-fall and main collection catalogs from them but they show a solid colored micro is priced at $2200.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:15pm   #443
Makenna
My SA received a shipment of royal blue mini today and they are still priced $2400.
Jun 1, 2012, 10:32pm   #444
c
ckdbwlswpsl
Originally Posted by Makenna
My SA received a shipment of royal blue mini today and they are still priced $2400.
May I get your SA's info? And do you know if she'll be getting any blue nanos??
Jun 1, 2012, 11:06pm   #445
HandbagAngel
^ True. I just double checked with Aloha Rag Honolulu. Their 2012 F/W solid color Luggage prices have no change: Nano $2000, Micro $2200, and Mini $2400. But Trapeze with strap price is increasig from $2100 to $2300.
Jun 2, 2012, 2:13am   #446
e
evaaa*
May I have your SA info as well? Thanks very much!
Jun 2, 2012, 6:35am   #447
CaptainMandy
wanna be millionaire
My friend took a shopping in Paris yesterday, visited 2 boutiques & laffeya.. There was zero available stuff there, neither mini nor nano..The SAs said the availability will b in middle of June.. I do hope it'll not b together w/ price increase!!
Jun 2, 2012, 3:49pm   #448
HeathJo
That is why the title of this thread is "I'm Confused" because it all is so dang confusing!!!
Jun 3, 2012, 1:09am   #449
gwentan
Originally Posted by HeathJo
That is why the title of this thread is "I'm Confused" because it all is so dang confusing!!!
Completely agree.
Jun 10, 2012, 3:45pm   #450
f
filet68
May I have the name of your SA and his/her information? Thanks!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >