Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Celine at TJ.MAXX?!?

POST A REPLY

Mar 15, 2012, 11:38pm   #1
miah100
Im visiting New York and decided to go to TJ.MAXX and they received a huge shipment of new purses including Marc Jacobs, Chloè, Givenchy, an even Celine! They had two cabas bags only for $750! I already have one in black so didn't get one! The TJ.MAXX in Glen Clove on long island! The bag are gorgeous!
Attached Images

Mar 15, 2012, 11:47pm   #2
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by miah100
Im visiting New York and decided to go to TJ.MAXX and they received a huge shipment of new purses including Marc Jacobs, Chloè, Givenchy, an even Celine! They had two cabas bags only for $750! I already have one in black so didn't get one! The TJ.MAXX in Glen Clove on long island! The bag are gorgeous!
SO not fair! What did you see Chloe wise if you don't mind going off topic :)
Mar 16, 2012, 12:22am   #3
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I saw a bi-color cabas today at TJ's too (I posted it in the Intel thread) - someone else posted that they saw a Tapeze! Lately, TJMaxx has been carrying a lot of higher priced designer bags - that's where I bought my Medium box last fall and just last month I bought a pair YSL Tribute Sandals. Today I saw a Lanvin and Bottega Veneta at the same store!
Mar 16, 2012, 12:24am   #4
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
SO not fair! What did you see Chloe wise if you don't mind going off topic :)
You should check out this thread --
http://forum.purseblog.com/general-s...724029-18.html
This is where everyone's been posting what they see at TJMaxx
Mar 16, 2012, 12:54am   #5
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Whaaaat!
Mar 16, 2012, 4:31am   #6
cookie888
OMG - you American folk are soooo lucky. I think the UK version of TJMaxx is TKMaxx and they NEVER have high end designer bags :(
Mar 16, 2012, 10:08am   #7
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by iluvmybags

You should check out this thread --
http://forum.purseblog.com/general-s...724029-18.html
This is where everyone's been posting what they see at TJMaxx
Thank you so much! Oooooh...swoon!

The Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx is Winners but we don't get Celine, Chloe, Jimmy Choo! We got Fendi bags recently and shoe-wise, we got Gucci and Prada.
Mar 16, 2012, 11:15am   #8
A
AmeeLVSBags
I gotta make a run to the store at lunch time now!!
Mar 16, 2012, 11:28am   #9
c
connieluo
Originally Posted by cookie888
OMG - you American folk are soooo lucky. I think the UK version of TJMaxx is TKMaxx and they NEVER have high end designer bags :(
Actually they do. My friend used to purchase a Prada tote bag there which was a good deal
Mar 16, 2012, 12:06pm   #10
designerdiva40
Yep TK Max in the UK are awful, I can never find any bargains in there :(

Very jealous of you US ladies
Mar 16, 2012, 12:38pm   #11
kiwishopper
Our TJMaxx is like the salvation army. All the stuff in there are....nothing is want I buy ;(
Mar 16, 2012, 12:56pm   #12
A
AmeeLVSBags
Our TJMaxx had a Celine box in black for $2400. Is that a good price?
Mar 16, 2012, 1:00pm   #13
M
MsLibra
Haha yeah TKMaxx in the UK would never stock any of that stuff.
Mar 16, 2012, 2:37pm   #14
A
AmeeLVSBags
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
I saw a bi-color cabas today at TJ's too (I posted it in the Intel thread) - someone else posted that they saw a Tapeze! Lately, TJMaxx has been carrying a lot of higher priced designer bags - that's where I bought my Medium box last fall and just last month I bought a pair YSL Tribute Sandals. Today I saw a Lanvin and Bottega Veneta at the same store!
How much did you pay for your box?
Mar 16, 2012, 2:39pm   #15
Cait
only once you live
Originally Posted by missmoimoi
Thank you so much! Oooooh...swoon!

The Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx is Winners but we don't get Celine, Chloe, Jimmy Choo! We got Fendi bags recently and shoe-wise, we got Gucci and Prada.
I'm actually seeing a lot more Celine sunglasses at Winners & Marshall's here now Still no bags. I'm downright excited when I see RM, because it's just a sea of Co-Lab, Etienne Aigner, KGB Studio (which I kind of want to get just for the name), and the odd Coach, on the handbag racks.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >