Home Premier Designers CÚline CÚline Shopping

AUTHENTICATE This CÚline *Please read rules and use format in Post #1*


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
May 12, 2012, 9:46am   #5011
r
Member
Hello i just bought this on eBay would anyone be able to authenticate it for me? I haven't been able to find any other photos of it but the seller posted lots of them. (: http://www.ebay.com/itm/270970834507...84.m1439.l2649

Thankyou for any help! Renee
May 12, 2012, 11:39am   #5012
samouu's Avatar
Member
Hello everyone,
I just bought this bag from a swiss auction seller. I went to the boutique with the seller, but the SA of Celine didnt really check it. I mean she just looked at it for 3 sec (only the outside) and said its real... So i still have doubts. It's my first CÚline bag and I dont want it to be fake!
My doubts are: the corner of the bag has a bit glue on it, we can see it in one of the pictures.
there is a bit glue left on the inside zipper, I mean under the thingy that zips the bag.
Plus, on the serial tag which is S-ZP-1111 (the 1st "1" is half-erased, you can see it on the last pictures)

Item: CÚline Nano luggage navy Resort 2012
Here are the picture I took. Thanks in advance.
If you need more pictures to authenticate it please let me know. The serial tag is really hard to get, thats why some pictures are blurry.

















May 12, 2012, 12:52pm   #5013
c
Member
please help me to authenticate this bag. A seller said she bought this one from a consignment store in Toronto.
thanks in advance !,,



Name:  image-1428261229.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  453.6 KB



Name:  image-2206336498.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  429.7 KB



Name:  image-2320900305.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  404.7 KB



Name:  image-3250046214.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  418.3 KB



Name:  image-2869243173.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  383.7 KB



Name:  image-3546377409.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  443.4 KB



Name:  image-4086926958.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  501.8 KB



Name:  image-4018592585.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  426.8 KB



Name:  image-2346246384.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  445.1 KB



Name:  image-1820876596.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  564.6 KB



Name:  image-311782440.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  463.3 KB
May 12, 2012, 1:33pm   #5014
gwentan's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by barbieschateau
Dear authenticators, please take a look at this box bag. Thank you so much!!

Item: Authentic Celine Hibiscus Pink Box Bag Medium fluo luggage NEW BOX *sold out*
Listing Number: 150811100980
Seller: macmonkey26
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Ce...2&cmd=ViewItem
Not enough photos to get it authenticated. Ask the seller for a close up photo on the engraved Celine marking on the buckle and the made in stamp.
May 12, 2012, 1:39pm   #5015
gwentan's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by shopaholicgirl9
hi ladies, pls help me authenticate this bag,

title: AUTHENTIC CELINE MINI LUGGAGE handbag Tote OLIVE SUEDE/BLACK LEATHER - Beautiful
seller: galaxygirl01
item no: 221018980210
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUTHENTIC-...#ht_744wt_1144

many many thanks
So far so good. But please ask for more photos in order to be sure.

Please refer to http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-sh...on-713365.html
May 12, 2012, 2:15pm   #5016
s
Member
please ladies could you help me authenticate this bag as the seller is going away for 2 weeks and I have to purchase it by tmr!

title: NWT CELINE PHANTOM LUGGAGE SMALL BLACK LEATHER TOTE BAG PURCHASED AT Barneys
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
item: 330727683999
seller: luxuryonbudget
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3307276839...ht_5610wt_1144

many many thanks. i really appreciate it!
May 12, 2012, 3:26pm   #5017
dreamlet's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by clementina2
Sorry....tried to place new link to the bag listed below:

Item: CELINE SHOULDER LUGGAGE PINK FLUO RARE SOLD BAG HANDBAG OUT EUC!
Listing number: 280870066361
Seller: luxury-london
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280870066361...ht_1676wt_1275
The photos are not clear enough to authenticate. I would ask the seller for clear, close, in focus pictures. Additionally a photo of the zipper markings would be helpful.
May 12, 2012, 7:49pm   #5018
dreamlet's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by shopaholicgirl9
please ladies could you help me authenticate this bag as the seller is going away for 2 weeks and I have to purchase it by tmr!

title: NWT CELINE PHANTOM LUGGAGE SMALL BLACK LEATHER TOTE BAG PURCHASED AT Barneys
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
item: 330727683999
seller: luxuryonbudget
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3307276839...ht_5610wt_1144

many many thanks. i really appreciate it!
No red flags, but more photos needed. Please see http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-sh...on-713365.html
May 12, 2012, 7:56pm   #5019
dreamlet's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by catherine603
please help me to authenticate this bag. A seller said she bought this one from a consignment store in Toronto.
thanks in advance !,,



Attachment 1717597



Attachment 1717598



Attachment 1717599



Attachment 1717600



Attachment 1717604



Attachment 1717605



Attachment 1717606



Attachment 1717607



Attachment 1717608



Attachment 1717609



Attachment 1717610

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-sh...on-713365.html
May 12, 2012, 9:54pm   #5020
c
Member
Originally Posted by dreamlet

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-sh...on-713365.html
thanks dreamlet, could you tell it's authentication base on these pictures? these are all I have. the bag is from a girl I know long time ago from kijiji.ca. She sent me these pictures and offered a very good price for a bag. I have a feeling that it's fake. Am I right?
May 13, 2012, 12:37am   #5021
r
Member
Hi sorry I previously posted without the seller id etc

Item: celine vintage white bag Code Number:MC 98/1
Listing Number: eBay: 270970834507
Seller: speco2011
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/270970834507...84.m1439.l2649
Comments: I recently purchased this but I have searched and searched and haven't found any other references to it. The seller has shown lots of photos though and they are clear and close up. one shows a tag with the code number as MC 98/1

Can someone please let me know if this is real? Thank you! Renee (:
May 13, 2012, 12:46am   #5022
s
Member
pls help me authenticate this bag

title: CELINE MINI BAG SAC BLACK LEATHER LUGGAGE
item: 180880157950
seller: rachel123691
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1808801579...#ht_500wt_1159

many many thnaks
May 13, 2012, 3:24am   #5023
samouu's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by samouu
Hello everyone,
I just bought this bag from a swiss auction seller. I went to the boutique with the seller, but the SA of Celine didnt really check it. I mean she just looked at it for 3 sec (only the outside) and said its real... So i still have doubts. It's my first CÚline bag and I dont want it to be fake!
My doubts are: the corner of the bag has a bit glue on it, we can see it in one of the pictures.
there is a bit glue left on the inside zipper, I mean under the thingy that zips the bag.
Plus, on the serial tag which is S-ZP-1111 (the 1st "1" is half-erased, you can see it on the last pictures)

Item: CÚline Nano luggage navy Resort 2012
Here are the picture I took. Thanks in advance.
If you need more pictures to authenticate it please let me know. The serial tag is really hard to get, thats why some pictures are blurry.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/6CFF30D7.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/A00133E1.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/5B5D2411.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/C4449C83.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/B2A578D2.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/474FF2B4.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/13B33746.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/BDFEB096.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/03271093.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/45AF980F.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/E19B17AA.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/E72C82EF.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/55EC4F15.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/8A521C85.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/B12CB79A.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/AF76F465.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/5416F07A.jpg

Hi I am posting again because I see that my post was skipped, and I really need to make sure if it is authentic because I am owning the bag now...
Thanks for your help. :)
May 13, 2012, 5:46am   #5024
H
Member
Dear authenticators, please help me authenticate this one.
i'm not sure is this correct.

title: Celine luggage nano
seller: private seller
link: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Celine%20nano/
comments: I just bought it 2 days ago and this is my first Celine. i'm so worried.I posted all the pictures in the link. tell me if you want more pictures.

many thanks in advance. <3
May 13, 2012, 6:57am   #5025
Velony's Avatar
Member
Hi Ladies,
can you please tell me what you think of this phantom from eBay Germany.

title: Original Celine phantom luggage in camel mit Rechnung
item: 200758820092
seller: norlandostibet
link: http://www.ebay.de/itm/200758820092?...=p5197.c0.m619

Thank you
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers CÚline CÚline Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools