Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Pippa Middleton Style Thread

POST A REPLY

May 27, 2011, 12:13pm   #61
gueancla
Originally Posted by Nat
I'm in love with the tan one

I got this one, the small in tan color. I'm loving it.
May 27, 2011, 12:16pm   #62
gueancla
Originally Posted by PinkSuadeSoho
Miss Kris the bag looks divine on YOU!
Anyone have the Annina Rose LK Bennett bag yet? I would love to see pictures of it-
I'll post mine when they arrive!
This bag looks nice and classic. I'm interested in the measures too.
May 27, 2011, 2:20pm   #63
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by PrincessShan
The small wallet is CUTE.

BTW, MK we are state twins!
yay!
May 28, 2011, 2:28pm   #64
k
kicksarefortwids
My niece is dying for this bag as a graduation present -- any idea where I can get one in the States or from a store that will ship to the States?
May 28, 2011, 4:15pm   #65
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by kicksarefortwids
My niece is dying for this bag as a graduation present -- any idea where I can get one in the States or from a store that will ship to the States?
Modalu.com ships to the states
May 28, 2011, 4:32pm   #66
k
kicksarefortwids
Yeah but they're sold out and I can't even preorder.
May 31, 2011, 8:54am   #67
n
nore_grets
Just went onto the Modalu site and the Medium is on pre-order NOW so for you ladies interested I would check out the site ASAP! BTW Kris how much was your bag? The site says the medium is now-£169 but I think it used to be £155 am I right or wrong?
May 31, 2011, 11:20am   #68
nauticalstar
It looks like the other colors are listed as £149- so yeah they bumped the price.
May 31, 2011, 11:27am   #69
gueancla
I payed £135 +15(shipping) for the small bristol. But for the medium it looks like they increased their price ( i think the price before was £149) .
May 31, 2011, 11:43am   #70
p
purseproblm
I Pre ordered in shark and it was £ 149, so the price went up £20. I'm shocked it was only that much honestly.
May 31, 2011, 11:47am   #71
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Yes, I paid the £135 +15 for the small! The price increase is still a good value IMO. Several people have asked about my bag and when I tell them the price, they are shocked. Great quality! Just a warning though, it IS heavy with stuff in it and I'm sure the medium would be even more heavy!
May 31, 2011, 12:31pm   #72
k
kicksarefortwids
Anyone else having trouble ordering? I keep getting a "bad gateway" message. :(
May 31, 2011, 2:59pm   #73
PrincessShan
Originally Posted by nore_grets
Hi Ladies!

I ordered the small in black last week and will be posting pics as soon as I receive the bag! When I was on the Modalu website I found one of their employees had mentioned she also had her eye on the chili pepper colour bag coming out this fall. I emailed Modalu and just received this response today....can't wait to see the new colours!

The response to this bag has been amazing, resulting in pre orders and us trying to get the bags from the facries as soon as possible
The Shark & Tan will be available on pre order later today for delivery October time
New colours will be available late August. There will be oyster – a darker than the Shark metallic grey, chilli -dark red and oak croc
Oooh. A small one in chili or oak croc might be exactly what the doctor ordered ... although now I also want a Kensington satchel, LOL.

Thx for the info!
May 31, 2011, 10:09pm   #74
kaitydid
Originally Posted by nore_grets
I think the price of these bags even with the small increase on the Medium Shark & Tan Pippa are such a deal! I already know I'll want to purchase one of the fall colours (chili) and if I'm honest I quite like the brown one too!!! Is it crazy to have more than one bag in the same colour?!?!

http://thankgodimperfect.blogspot.com/
I say no if you love the bag! I'm going to order the bag in shark, but the new colors sound beautiful too! Chili sounds so stunning as does the oyster.
May 31, 2011, 10:27pm   #75
n
nore_grets
Thx Kaity! Have you ordered the bag yet? I know they were taking pre-orders again today! Fingers crossed you get the bag you want for your grad gift! :-)
Last edited May 31, 2011 at 10:29pm. Reason: Add more!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >