Home > >

Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

POST A REPLY

May 22, 2012, 5:27pm   #4786
W
WINGTJUN2
Account Deactivated
seriously you guys.. I understand the part about the way she dressed in the past, but in my opinion she looks just as great only in a diffrent polished kind of way. I don't think it's especially cause she's bein' watched (assuming she does think of that ofcourse. ). I feel like this is her now, the way she grew fashionwise. I might be wrong but this is how i see it.

Now on topic.. Love her flats, Gio Battaglia had similair ones if I'm not mistaken.
May 22, 2012, 5:55pm   #4787
a
airborne
cute photo, love the dress/bag
Originally Posted by sstanczuk
instagram
May 22, 2012, 9:55pm   #4788
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by Barbora
This post just got me thinking about the amount of clothes she has, it's crazy...in the best way possible But also reminded me of how much I used to love her style but can't relate to it anymore
I find this an interesting point. Why can you no longer relate to her style?
May 22, 2012, 10:38pm   #4789
Bordelle
UK, FR, IT, TZ...
Do you have any ID's on the dress?
I was wondering the same...!
May 23, 2012, 12:28am   #4790
jen_sparro
Jen
instagram
I remember her using that bag years ago... this is why I adore her style I still like her style now, it's more grown-up.
May 23, 2012, 10:41am   #4791
cool girl
Not feeling the last two dresses and the dress she wore to Estee Lauder place. However i love the polka dot maxi.

Very summery and very nice.
May 23, 2012, 12:03pm   #4792
birkin101
Article about her home office that she shares with her husband

http://www.tatler.ru/nashi_lyudi/int...oih_geroin.php
Attached Images

May 23, 2012, 12:13pm   #4793
H_addict
H is for HOCKEY
instagram
This is fantastic! Finally! I feel like it's similar to the fun outfits she used to put together vs now. I am with those who say they miss her "old" style.
May 23, 2012, 12:54pm   #4794
pinkpol15h
l'espritdel'escalier
Jak&Jil
Attached Images

May 23, 2012, 12:59pm   #4795
H_addict
H is for HOCKEY
Fabulous!
May 23, 2012, 1:08pm   #4796
CuTe_ClAsSy
Gorg!
May 23, 2012, 1:45pm   #4797
Julide
Ahh Money Penny...
Originally Posted by pinkpol15h
Jak&Jil
Love the dress!!!
May 23, 2012, 2:22pm   #4798
VigeeLeBrun
H, Sweet H
Originally Posted by pinkpol15h
Jak&Jil
Beautiful!
May 23, 2012, 5:43pm   #4799
B
Barbora
Originally Posted by Julide
I find this an interesting point. Why can you no longer relate to her style?
To me it seems like the approach she has towards fashion has changed a bit. She used to be more carefree and was simply just having fun and experimenting with fashion which is something I can relate to. Now it seems like she puts too much thought into her outfits, that she tries too hard sometimes to stun and wow people. I still think she looks great, I can't deny that her outfits are well put together and thought out and I even adore some of them. But they're just that...thought out. That's what I can't relate to. I say this all while I understand that everyone's sense of style evolves, hell mine has too. Maybe my sense of style and approach has changed? I don't know.
May 23, 2012, 5:50pm   #4800
Nathalya
Originally Posted by Barbora
To me it seems like the approach she has towards fashion has changed a bit. She used to be more carefree and was simply just having fun and experimenting with fashion which is something I can relate to. Now it seems like she puts too much thought into her outfits, that she tries too hard sometimes to stun and wow people. I still think she looks great, I can't deny that her outfits are well put together and thought out and I even adore some of them. But they're just that...thought out. That's what I can't relate to. I say this all while I understand that everyone's sense of style evolves, hell mine has too. Maybe my sense of style and approach has changed? I don't know.
I agree with the complete post.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >