Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ines de la Fressange Style Thread.....

POST A REPLY

Apr 8, 2011, 10:32am   #91
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by ms piggy
Hope I'm not to late, RV is diagonally opposite 24 FSH. They close at 7.30pm (whilst H closes 6.30pm), enough time to dash across. I find the cut fits true to size to a little generous. And comfortable too, be it the heels or the flats (way more comfortable to me than Louboutins). Love RV!
My apology, closing time is 7pm. It's located at 29 FSH. I received nothing but great service at the store. And the store decor is amazing, spacious with a homely yet stately feel. I felt like I was shopping at someone's beautiful home!
Apr 8, 2011, 10:41am   #92
S'Mom
Resistance is Futile
I'm on my way! I'll report when I get back in about a week......VIVIER here I come!
Apr 8, 2011, 10:43am   #93
ms piggy
special breed
Yay! Shop more and good luck at H too!

P/S Can I stow away in your luggage LOL!
Apr 8, 2011, 9:22pm   #94
kat99
Originally Posted by S'Mom
I'm on my way! I'll report when I get back in about a week......VIVIER here I come!
Have fun! Can't wait to read your report, I have a RV visit planned myself come June!
Apr 9, 2011, 11:07am   #95
Greentea
^ me too!
Apr 9, 2011, 7:07pm   #96
h
hotshot
Ines... timesless and as chic as those Vivier shoes!!!
Apr 20, 2011, 6:46pm   #97
a
alex_romanoff
She's been a lifelong bbf of Caroline de Monaco...I would looove to see a thread of her too, not only of her very young daughter Charlotte.....
Apr 20, 2011, 7:39pm   #98
h
hotshot
Ines.... this is the epitome of French chic...and lasting as well...
Apr 20, 2011, 9:20pm   #99
S'Mom
Resistance is Futile
Vivier was lovely, ladies! The sales associates were friendly and helpful and the boutique was beautiful! Stock was a little low but I managed to come home with a pair of Gunmetal Suede Chips flats with a silver buckle and a pair of black patent sandals with a gold buckle. COMFY!!!!!!
Apr 20, 2011, 9:49pm   #100
l
lovehermes
^^love to see pics! Do they run true to size? I'd love a pair!
Apr 21, 2011, 2:13am   #101
ms piggy
special breed
The sizing is TTS to little generous for me. And I have wide feet. To me, it's FAR more comfy than CL. Be it the heels or flats.
Apr 21, 2011, 2:32am   #102
ms piggy
special breed
Vivier was lovely, ladies! The sales associates were friendly and helpful and the boutique was beautiful! Stock was a little low but I managed to come home with a pair of Gunmetal Suede Chips flats with a silver buckle and a pair of black patent sandals with a gold buckle. COMFY!!!!!!
Congrats! Stock was low when I was there in early March too. I wanted the zebra print flats but no size. I got a pair of cracked silver flats with silver buckle (hard choice choosing between that and the crack gold pair with gold buckle). Was also tempted by a pair of patent taupe heels with silver heels and silver buckle. Am still thinking! I already have a pair of black patent heels with silver buckle and they are my go to pair for work!
Apr 21, 2011, 6:39am   #103
M
Morrissey style
Oh I adore her! She makes it look sooo effortless.
Apr 21, 2011, 1:59pm   #104
kat99
LOVELY! Can't wait to see, did you have a good visit overall?
Apr 21, 2011, 3:17pm   #105
LovesYSL
J'adore Vivier! I want to see what you bough!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >