thesartorialist
Attached Images

Apr 6, 2011, 6:11pm   #737
a
La Marquise
Originally Posted by jula
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1300290421

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1300290421
Hi everyone, i'm italian and i wonder what's the point of view of international fashion lovers about Anna Dello Russo. She has a great sense of fashion, a stunning curriculum vitae, but sometimes she looks too much for example wearing her signature cherry fascinator.
Apr 11, 2011, 5:50am   #738

gordon von Steiner for gq.com
Attached Images

Apr 16, 2011, 1:44pm   #739
Milan Design Week

milano.corriere

Gio's twitter

vogue.it
Attached Images

Apr 16, 2011, 10:01pm   #740
Originally Posted by amaranthine
Hi everyone, i'm italian and i wonder what's the point of view of international fashion lovers about Anna Dello Russo. She has a great sense of fashion, a stunning curriculum vitae, but sometimes she looks too much for example wearing her signature cherry fascinator.

I guess anyone who loves fashion can respect her creativity and being different.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:46am   #741
Originally Posted by amaranthine
I always love to see what she's wearing, sometimes I love it, sometimes I think she looks as ridiculous as Lady Gaga. I respect that she's super committed to fashion, probably more so than anyone in the industry. I agree about the cherry fascinator, not my style. I think it's a little nutty to have a separate apartment for your clothing but at least we know she's truly passionate about what she does!
Apr 17, 2011, 11:00am   #742
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by LovesYSL
I always love to see what she's wearing, sometimes I love it, sometimes I think she looks as ridiculous as Lady Gaga. I respect that she's super committed to fashion, probably more so than anyone in the industry. I agree about the cherry fascinator, not my style. I think it's a little nutty to have a separate apartment for your clothing but at least we know she's truly passionate about what she does!
Well said *LovesYSL*; I totally agree. I'm not a fan per se, but I have to respect her passion for fashion.
Apr 23, 2011, 8:24am   #743

theHudsonBayCo/twitter
Attached Images

Apr 23, 2011, 1:58pm   #744
^^^^^^ That is beyond.
Apr 24, 2011, 3:48pm   #745

theglobeandmail/ torontolife
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2011, 1:34pm   #746

torontolife
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2011, 1:40pm   #747

torontolife
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2011, 1:59pm   #748

silhouetted skyline

toronto is fashion
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2011, 2:34pm   #749
Still more from Anna Dello Russo at The Room at The Bay in Toronto

backseatstylers/ shoetease
Attached Images

Apr 25, 2011, 6:06pm   #750
There is seriously nothing she can't wear. That lady in the orange looks amazeballs too.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity Style Threads