POST A REPLY

Aug 21, 2012, 2:49pm   #4201
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Vanessa Hudgens plays a stripper in the trailer for her upcoming thriller, The Frozen Ground.

The film is based on actual events and is about an Alaska State Trooper (Nicolas Cage) who partners with a young woman (Hudgens) who escaped the clutches of serial killer Robert Hansen to bring the murderer to justice.

The Frozen Ground, which also stars John Cusack, 50 Cent, and Breaking Bad‘s Dean Norris, is slated for release on November 30.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for Vanessa Hudgens’ Frozen Ground?
Aug 21, 2012, 3:25pm   #4202
lovemysavior
Acting My Wage
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
Whoa, this video still should have a sensor over it....that's pretty nasty
Aug 21, 2012, 4:25pm   #4203
kiwishopper
Well it says I can't view it in my country >_<
Aug 21, 2012, 9:00pm   #4204
B
Belle49
Account Deactivated
Well dayum
Aug 22, 2012, 5:54am   #4205
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Vanessa Hudgens keeps a low profile as she heads into the gym on Tuesday (August 21) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress wore a “Find the Beast” tee as she hid her eyes underneath her cap.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the day, the trailer for Vanessa‘s upcoming flick The Frozen Ground was leaked online, but it has since been pulled from YouTube. We can’t wait to see the finished version!
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Aug 22, 2012, 7:32am   #4206
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
She can do demure too! Vanessa Hudgens slips into pretty, below-the-knee sundress after stripping off for new movie role

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24H1kDIXH
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Aug 22, 2012, 7:40am   #4207
chinableu
Looks like a good movie. I love serial killer movies.
Aug 22, 2012, 4:49pm   #4208
B
Brina
Super cute dress!
Aug 24, 2012, 4:45am   #4209
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:

Vanessa Hudgens Has 'Faith' at Runyon Canyon

Vanessa Hudgens gives a glimpse of her toned tummy as she hikes at Runyon Canyon on Thursday (August 23) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress, who wore a cap that read “Faith”, was joined for the exercise by her little sis Stella and friend Laura New.

The day before, Vanessa rocked a “Find the Beast” tank top as she left her local gym.

The trailer for Vanessa‘s flick The Frozen Ground recently leaked online, but was taken down!! We’re excited to see a new version when it’s re-released!
Attached Images

Aug 24, 2012, 9:14am   #4210
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
I LOVE that he opens the car door for her
Aug 25, 2012, 5:08am   #4211
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Vanessa Hudgens walks back to her car wearing a ‘Mama Raised Hell’ tanktop after her yoga workout on Friday afternoon (August 24) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old Spring Breakers actress slipped on her pair of leather sandals and headed home!

She also recently posted a cute pic on her website of herself and pal Laura New wearing princess tiaras. Cute!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens.

Vanessa got in a workout with younger sister Stella as they hiked Runyon Canyon earlier in the week.

For more pics, check out X17online!
Attached Images

Aug 25, 2012, 6:32pm   #4212
dr.pepper
When her hair is styled she looks great, but it's hard to bother with that AND work out every day when you don't have to.
Aug 28, 2012, 5:16am   #4213
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Vanesssa Hudgens gets in her morning workout at a dance class on Monday (August 27) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress wrote a blog entry that afternoon about traveling and the places she would like to visit.

“I love to travel… Number 1. on my places to visit is Morocco,” Vanessa wrote. “Any fans from there? It’s just so beautiful.”

Last week, Vanessa wore a shirt that read “Mama Raised Hell” while going to a yoga workout session.
Attached Images

Aug 28, 2012, 4:40pm   #4214
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Vanessa Hudgens wears a camouflage hat with the word “faith” written on it as she heads to the gym on Tuesday (August 28) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress shared her new obsession that morning with the readers of her blog.

“I am so amazingly obsessed. GANGNAM STYLE!!!! Yeahhhh” Vanessa wrote about the K-Pop song and Internet meme by the South Korean rapper Psy.

The song has reached the top of the Billboard Korea K-Pop Hot 100 chart and is climbing the dance charts. Watch the video below!

Britney Spears also is a fan of the song! “I am LOVING this video – so fun! Thinking that I should possibly learn the choreography. Anybody wanna teach me?! haha,” she wrote on Facebook.
Attached Images

Aug 28, 2012, 4:53pm   #4215
chn
Why are the paparazzi taking her pics? I dont understand, she's not a big celebrity, not in the news, and quite boring also..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >