POST A REPLY

Oct 14, 2011, 4:16pm   #16
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
From chav to fab: Tulisa gets the X Factor as she swaps her casual joggers for chic shorts

When she shot to fame in N-Dubz, Tulisa Contostavlos kept things simple in tracksuits and trainers.
But since being named as a judge on The X Factor, Tulisa has attempted to reinvent herself as a style icon - donning various pretty dresses and glamorous outfits.
However, the 23-year-old star had something of a fashion flashback yesterday as she arrived at the Fountain Studios for rehearsals ahead of this weekend's live shows wearing a grey tracksuit with white high-tops.

Her casual look didn't last though, and Tulisa was later seen leaving the studios looking as stylish as ever in a pair of red velvet shorts, teamed with a black jacket and brown boots.
Tulisa paired her winter chic outfit with an animal-print snood, bow headband and Gucci handbag as she headed home for the day.
Talking recently about her sense of style, Tulisa had explained: 'I love experimenting with labels like Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen during the auditions but I’m a high street girl at heart.'

Recalling some of her outfit choices when she was younger, Tulisa added: 'Anything I wore under the age of 20 is pretty atrocious. In particular, this hideous pink and black puffa jacket - cringe.
'Hopefully there aren’t any photos out there of me wearing it!'
Tulisa is no doubt feeling nervous about this weekend's X Factor shows, after having to axe one of her acts last Sunday night.

After all four judges were told they would have to get rid of one of their acts, Tulisa chose to send Essex girl duo 2 Shoes home.
Following her tough decision, which reduced Tulisa to tears, she said: 'They should keep going and they'll be successful no matter what they do.

'They should join The Only Way Is Essex. That's not a bad thing. That's my favourite TV show of all time. They should be singing on there.'
This weekend's show will see the remaining hopefuls perform songs on the 'love and heartbreak' theme.
It is hoped the theme will bring out the contestants' 'vulnerable' sides.

Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Oct 16, 2011, 10:37am   #17
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Tulisa Contostavlos arrives at G-A-Y at Heaven Nightclub to support former "X-Factor" act Two Shoes, who she voted out of the competition last weekend. The "X Factor" Judge, who could be seen arriving in a gold dress at 1am, has reportedly been offered a role in a big budget film starring Charlize Theron.

Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Oct 18, 2011, 5:11pm   #18
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Bonjour Tulisa! Sexy judge shows off her slim legs in French maid-style dress at X Factor house

She's the only X Factor judge so far to have had two acts knocked out.
So perhaps Tulisa Contostavlos was attempting to turn all attention to her and her protegees today.

The 23-year-old would have certainly caught a few eyes in this extremely short and fitting black dress as she entered the contestants house this morning.

It was reminiscent of a sexy French maid's outfit with a white collar and cuffs.

And to complete the Parisian look, her hair was swept off her face and styled into a plaited bun.

Except her towering black heels made her look a little more superstar as she navigated the concrete steps into the luxury Hertfordshire pad.
She waved happily at fans surrounding the house before meeting her two remaining groups, boy band The Risk and girl band, Rhythmix.
She carried an iPod, perhaps with a selection of songs she hopes the groups will perform for Saturday night's live show.

The youngest of the four judges was seen bawling her eyes out on Sunday night's elimination show after Nu Vibe were kicked off in favour of Gary Barlow's act, Frankie Cocozza, 18.
Fellow judges Louis Walsh's over 25 acts were also safe along with Kelly Rowland's girls.
Tulisa had already said goodbye to Essex duo 2 Shoes last weekend in the first elimination show after it was revealed there would be no public vote.

Judges were tasked with kicking off one of their own four acts - the first time in the history of the show.

Since X Factor began in 2004, no group has won. So Tulisa will have to work extra hard to convince the British public to vote for her acts.
She that's obviously what she has been doing, as she tweeted yesterday: 'Me + lack of sleep = lock me in a padded room until I've slept...and I'm not lol'in.'

Meanwhile, some if the contestants took a break from the gruelling rehersals today as they popped out of the house for some fresh air.
Rhythmix member Leigh-Anne Pinnock played happily with an adorable puppy on the house grounds.
Camp over 25 member Johnny Robinson also experienced a bit of puppy love, cuddling another dog on the doorstep, before The Risk member Derry Mensah - who bizarrely sucked on a sweet shaped like a dummy - had a turn with him.
Sami Brooks, who has wowed the judges with her big voice, also showed off her big personality as she hammed it up for the cameras on the balcony of the house.
And Sophie Habibis and The Risk member Charlie Healy appeared to find something hilarious as they collapsed in fits of laughter.

Attached Images

Oct 18, 2011, 8:26pm   #19
Gorgeous girl. I love the Parisian looking dress.
Oct 21, 2011, 10:39am   #20
p
Account Deactivated
Tulisa at the X Factor Studios in London, Oct 21:

Source: EyePrime
Attached Images

Oct 21, 2011, 1:59pm   #21
Tulisa at X Factor Live Show 1 in Herve Leger Fall 2010

The Results Live Show

X Factor Live Show 2

The Results Live Show

Oct 23, 2011, 4:22am   #22
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
'Tulisa's invested in an Essex tan!' TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh is first to comment on X Factor judge's new look

When Tulisa Contostavlos made her way on to the X Factor stage last night, viewers around the country were stunned at her orange complexion.
And none more so than The Only Way Is Essex star Lucy Mecklenburgh, who was quick to take to Twitter last night to comment on the judge's overly-tanned appearance.
She tweeted: 'Just caught up on x factor ! Tulisa has invested in a Essex tan!'

Lucy wasn't the only one to note Tulisa's new look, however, as fans took to Twitter in their hundreds joking about her make-up overload.
One viewer added: 'Wwwaaaaaayyyyy too much self tan on tulisa this week. I know it's Halloween soon but no need to look like pumpkin now!'
While a further X Factor fan tweeted: 'Catching up on the X that is factor... What colour is Tulisa.. American Tan?'

Tulisa, 23, also took the Rock Week theme slightly too far as she donned a full-length, leather and chain dress which appeared much too old for her.
Her fellow judge Kelly Rowland, meanwhile, succeeded in pulling off the rock chick look with aplomb, going for a fun and flirty look in a plunging leather skater-style minidress.

Tulisa showed off her new look at the arrived at the London studios yesterday afternoon ahead of last night's live shows.

Wearing a sleek cobalt blue two piece that consisted of a blazer and a short skirt, Tulisa certainly hadn't got dressed in the dark but she may have applied her foundation in bad light.
Although she wore a pair of black skyscraper ankle boots and had her brunette hair blow dried to perfection, it was her dodgy make-up that drew attention.
It remains to be seen which of Tulisa's acts make it through tonight's elimination show following their performances on Rock Week last night.
While Rhythmix were criticised for performing Ke$ha's Tik Tok, labelled a non-rock song by Louis Walsh, and The Risk sang Gnarls' Barkley's Crazy - another song choice for which Tulisa was criticised both by her fellow judges and by fans on Twitter.
The X Factor is on ITV1 tonight at 8pm.

Attached Images

Oct 24, 2011, 8:09am   #23
X Factor Live Show 3, Tulisa in Herve Leger Fall 2011

The Results Live Show, Tulisa in Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011

Oct 24, 2011, 3:12pm   #24
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Is that part of your mentor program? Hands-on X Factor judge Tulisa parties with her acts after elimination show

As her fellow X Factor judge Louis Walsh is accused of not spending enough time with his acts, Tulisa Contostavlos is taking her mentoring duties to another level.
The 23-year-old took her budding superstars out to party last night to celebrate the fact they were still in the competition.
After surviving the elimination show, which saw Sami Brookes kicked off, Tulisa joined her remaining groups, The Risk and Rhythmix at Whisky Mist in Mayfair, London.

She looked stylish, having changed out of the metallic green number and Joanne Hynes neckpiece she wore on the show into a cute black strapless tiered dress.

Her hair, free of her usual extensions, looked shiny and healthy.

Outside of the club, Tulisa held hands and posed happily for the cameras with girlband Rhythmix, consisting of Jesy Nelson, 10, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 19, Perrie Edwards, 18, and Jade Thirwall, 18.
They then had a massive group photo with the boys: Derry Mensah, 21, Ashley J Baptiste, 22, Andrew Merry, 20,and Charlie Healy, 25.

The two groups were joined by a handful of contestants from other groups, including Sophie Habibis and Marcus Collins, who arrived hand-in-hand.

Other stars at the club last night included TopShop heiress Chloe Green and former Coronation Street star Lucien Laviscount.

But there was no sign of any of the other X Factor judges.
Louis Walsh last night joined Tulisa in having only two acts left in the competition from his category.
The Irishman was accused by Gary Barlow on Saturday of not spending enough time with his singers.

The Take That singer told The Sun: 'I think I have seen him once at the house with the contestants.

'He is in Dublin all week. He doesn't really care. Louis says his acts are focused.

'That is just panto talk — he uses the same lines every week and if I say a good line he nicks that too.'

But Tulisa appears to be relishing her role as a new judge this year.
Viewers have seen her break down on the show when saying goodbye to acts, and fiercly support them when fellow judges doubt their ability.
Louis criticised her choice of Kesha's Tik Tok for Rhythmix to sing during Rock Week on the live show Saturday.
But Tulisa argued that they had taken a pop song and turned it into rock.

Attached Images

Oct 26, 2011, 6:51pm   #25
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
"X Factor" judge and NDubz singer Tulisa Constotavlos signs copies of her new perfume "The Female Boss" at the Perfume Store on Oxford Street, London.

Plus my fave N-dubz track 'Ouch'
Attached Images

Nov 4, 2011, 5:30am   #26
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Getting your teeth sharpened for Kelly's return? Tulisa pays a visit to the dentist ahead of X Factor showdown with rival judge

With gleaming teeth like that, let's hope Tulisa Contostavlos doesn't take a chunk out of rival judge Kelly Rowland if things turn nasty this weekend.

The young X Factor judge paid a visit to the dentist today and left with a radiant set of pearly whites that put Simon Cowell's veneers to shame.

The N-Dubz singer was spied leaving the dental practice this morning, and looked eager to flash her dazzling grin tonight outside the Mayfair Hotel.

Dressed in a patterned frock that pulled in at the waist, Tulisa teamed the outfit with a flesh coloured leather jacket.

The mish-mash of styles was suitable for daytime attire, although the black heels and lashing of red lipstick polished off the get-up for the evening.

But the beaming smile gave little away of the dramas unfolding behind the scenes at X Factor HQ.
Reports surfaced last week that the 23-year-old is at war with fellow panellist Kelly Rowland, forcing the Destiny's Child singer to pull a sickie last Saturday and Sunday.

Rowland abandoned her girls for a trip to LA, saying she was too ill to return and voting off contestant Sophie Habibis over the phone.

But now the feisty judge, 30, has returned, Tulisa has miraculously fallen ill instead.

According to The Mirror, X Factor bosses are still unsure whether Tulisa will be able to get better in time to attend this weekend's live shows, but are hoping for the best.
Should Tulisa turn up for duties, it will mark the first time she has appeared on screen with Kelly since their rumoured falling out over Misha B, in which Tulisa accused the young hopeful of having a bad attitude backstage.

Attached Images

Nov 15, 2011, 6:08am   #27
p
Account Deactivated
Tulisa Contostavlos ~ Outside GAY Nightclub London, Nov 12 11:

Source: OnCelebrity
Attached Images

Nov 20, 2011, 7:03am   #28
p
Account Deactivated
Tulisa Contostavlos wears a sexy blue dress as she leaves "The X Factor" at Fountain Studios in London:

Attached Images

Nov 29, 2011, 5:41am   #29
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
In the last two weeks, Tulisa Contostavlos's arm tattoo has been the focus of attention on The X Factor.
But last night, she unwittingly managed to deflect the spotlight onto her curvy derrière as she ended up flashing it on the live results show.
Wearing a figure-hugging sheer black dress, Tulisa ended up showing off her bottom as she jumped for joy after learning her act Little Mix has progressed to the semi-finals.

Under the bright studio lights, the North Londoner's G-string was clear to see through the sheer material.
Tulisa's over-exposure comes after she declared she would never strip off for a magazine shoot.

She told The Sun: 'I'd never get naked in a mag. I don't care how much money. You can offer me millions.
'I'm not a prostitute. I'm sorry, naked? That's no diss to anyone who does it, but I'm a musician - I'm not selling my body.'

But when it comes to showing her arm tattoo, Tulisa is determined to carry on her arm salute.
It was reported she was being investigated by Ofcom over suggestions her 'The Female Boss' tattoo was promoting her fragrance.
However, Tulisa said: 'I was showing off my tattoo long before The X Factor. It's always been my trademark and it's always been my nickname.
'The perfume's not actually called The Female Boss - it's just TFB. So someone wouldn't go into a shop and buy my perfume just because they'd seen my tattoo. The show told me it's OK, I can carry on doing it - and I will.'

This comes as The X Factor soundly beat Strictly Come Dancing in the Sunday night ratings after the BBC show beat the ITV show on Saturday night.

On Sunday the X Factor got an average audience of about 12million and Strictly got 10.7million.
Meanwhile, Tulisa laughed off reports she was being romantically pursued by The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright.
She tweeted: 'Mark has never texted me and does not have my number.'
Tulisa has been dating her N-Dubz bandmate Richard 'Fazer' Rawson for several years.

Attached Images

Nov 30, 2011, 5:02am   #30
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
She's got the Essex Factor: Tulisa parties with the TOWIE cast

She's admitted that The Only Way is Essex is 'her favourite TV show of all time.'

So it was no surprise to see Tulisa Contostavlos taking a night off X Factor duty to party with the TOWIE cast last night.

The X Factor judge and reality stars all turned up to celebrate rapper Chipmunk's 21st birthday at Jalouse nightclub in London.

Tulisa, 23, wore a white mini dress with gold and silver embellishment and black patent heels.

Her dark hair was curled and she wore heavy dark eyeliner.

She was joined at the birthday party by Lauren Goodger, who hot-footed it from the the OK! magazine Christmas party to toast the Oopsy Daisy singer's birthday.

Lauren wore a one-shouldered black and white print jumpsuit with black heels and clutch. She will have enjoyed catching up with her castmates after returning from a week-long holiday to LA last week with Lydia Bright.

Also partying up a storm were Lauren Pope and Frankie Essex from the ITV2 series, as well as a turtle-necked Joey Essex.
This is not the first time Tulisa has let her hair down with the reality stars. Earlier this month Chloe Sims posted a picture of herself and cousin Frankie Essex partying with Tulisa.

The Essex girls went without coats last night to ensure they got a good photo-op.

Both Frankie and Lauren Pope wore skimpy bandage dressed that displayed their unseasonal tans.

Lauren was pictured chatting away to Strictly Come Dancing contestant Chelsee Healey outside the club, after Chelsee arrived from the launch of Dita Von Teese's pop-up bar.

JLS singers Aston Merrygold and JB Gill both attended, with JB and girlfriend Chloe suited and booted and matching tuxedos.
The birthday boy, who reached the milestone birthday on Saturday, looked dapper in black suit trousers and white waistcoat.
He certainly had a good time at the party, tweeting afterwards: 'Praise God... The best birthday I have EVER had!!! I don't even know what to say. #TeamChip were there too. Ahhhh man I'm so happy.'

Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip