Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

POST A REPLY

Nov 16, 2010, 5:35am   #1
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...arry-2011.html

Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged and will marry next year, Clarence House announced today.

The announcement came after speculation reached fever pitch following a visit by Kate's parents to the Queen's Scottish estate last month.
The invitation was seen as a clear sign that the couple were poised to announce they were marrying and it was revealed today they became engaged in Kenya in October.

They have been together for eight years and have recently been spending much of their time in north Wales where William is a search and rescue pilot.

Their wedding, scheduled for 2011, will be the biggest royal event since the wedding of William's mother and father in the 80s.

Clarence House said: 'The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton. 'The wedding will take place in the Spring or Summer of 2011, in London. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

'Prince William and Miss Middleton became engaged in October during a private holiday in Kenya. 'Prince William has informed The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince William has also sought the permission of Miss Middleton's father.

'Following the marriage, the couple will live in north Wales, where Prince William will continue to serve with the Royal Air Force.
Attached Images

Nov 16, 2010, 5:59am   #2
OMG! I'm usually not into Royal Families at all, but I practically grew up watching William. So this is nice! I'm so happy for them, I love Kate!
Nov 16, 2010, 6:02am   #3
#THEMOSTTALKEDABOUT
About time.
Nov 16, 2010, 6:57am   #4
Finally!
Nov 16, 2010, 7:04am   #5
congratulations!! Such a cute couple. I hope they will be able to leave this girl alone...this time (doubt it)
Nov 16, 2010, 7:29am   #6
Need more CDCs!
They make a very nice couple. I'm happy for them.
Nov 16, 2010, 8:29am   #7
born this way
Exciting!
Nov 16, 2010, 8:32am   #8
Good for them! Finally!
Nov 16, 2010, 8:41am   #9
Huh, I never realized Kate's actual name is Catherine with a "C". So why is it Kate instead of Cate?

Not that it really matters, just jumped out at me from the article.
Nov 16, 2010, 8:41am   #10
that wedding will be amazing!!! cant wait!!!!
Nov 16, 2010, 8:47am   #11
How exciting!!
Nov 16, 2010, 8:50am   #12
I am enamored with the royal family ever since Diana, so, this thrills me! they seem like a very happy, normal couple, I can't wait for the wedding! Congrats to them, let's see the ring
Nov 16, 2010, 9:01am   #13
Coveteur
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
About time.
Yeah, finally! I'm happy for them.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:03am   #14
B
The Huxtables
I just looked her up, and she's a commoner. For some reason, I thought she was really rich. Her life is crazy now, but it's about to get very, very crazy. lol.
Nov 16, 2010, 9:03am   #15
t
good for them!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip