Home > >

The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

POST A REPLY

Dec 26, 2011, 4:45pm   #4006
CobaltBlu
Love camillas coat. Catherine looks great, though the hat is kinda meh for me.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:53pm   #4007
ms piggy
special breed
Not crazy about the hat either (it looks nicer from the back). Love the wine/plum on her although I wish the coat was just a tad shorter (an inch or two), it'd definitely be more chic!
Dec 26, 2011, 9:07pm   #4008
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
I really love that plum/wine shade on Kate. I actually quite like the hat and I also like the simplicity of the coat.
Dec 27, 2011, 8:08am   #4009
exotikittenx
Love her hat and she looks beautiful in that plum color.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:08pm   #4010
kaitydid
Love the plum/wine color Kate's wearing! I also really like her hat.
Dec 27, 2011, 4:50pm   #4011
Coach+Louislove
Ducks for the Cup!
Kate looks really pretty.. she is really skinny though.
Prince Harry-
Dec 28, 2011, 9:57am   #4012
m
mikimoto007
Originally Posted by minababe
everytime I see her I just wonder how tall she is but always wearing high heels and she is never taller than everyone else. I just noticed^^
My friends went to go and see her wedding dress at the palace, and they were surprised at how short she was. I assumed she was pretty tall, 5"10 or so, but they thought she was around 5"6 or so.

I loved the wine/plum colour on her, although I'm not terribly keen on the hat. I'd have loved a brooch on the coat, because it just looks so plain, but maybe she didn't want to take away from her earrings. Really, I'm just being pedantic. She looks great. But actually, I preferred Beatrice and Eugenie's outfits.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:11pm   #4013
Trolley-Dolly
Embrace Your Face!
I went to see the dress and there's no way she is 5'6
Dec 28, 2011, 2:01pm   #4014
k
kroquet
Account Deactivated
Most of the news sources say that she is 5'10" which is how tall Diana was. The wiki answers site says that she is between 5'8" and 5'9".
Dec 28, 2011, 2:18pm   #4015
CuTe_ClAsSy
She looks super tall, but then again she is always wearing heels. Around the 5' 9" mark seems about right.
Dec 28, 2011, 4:08pm   #4016
savvy23
Perfect Blue
She is also very thin which makes her look taller. I think I remember reading she was an inch shorter than Diana. Gosh...I would have loved to see Kate and Diana photographed together, talking and such.
Dec 29, 2011, 9:50am   #4017
exotikittenx
Originally Posted by savvy23
She is also very thin which makes her look taller. I think I remember reading she was an inch shorter than Diana. Gosh...I would have loved to see Kate and Diana photographed together, talking and such.

Aww, I know. It's so sad what happened. I bet Diana would have loved her and they would have gotten along so well.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:00pm   #4018
f
frenchpearls
There's a new article in The Guardian today. Clarence House has released the charities Catherine has chosen to be involved with. it's a pretty long article so I won't copy paste- but here is the link!

Quote:
...As well as becoming a volunteer with the Scout Association, the duchess will become a patron of four other charities: Action on Addiction, which assists drug addicts and their families, the East Anglia Children's Hospices, the Art Room, which aims to increase children's self-esteem through art, and the National Portrait Gallery.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:04pm   #4019
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
i love most things aubergine so i approve of kate's outfit and hat
Feb 14, 2012, 10:53pm   #4020
k
kirsten

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >