Home > >

The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

POST A REPLY

Nov 23, 2011, 12:00pm   #3946
Diane d'Poitier
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has been married for 7 years so she's got way more experience then Kate.

Kate's been famous for a long time as William's girlfriend, but she never participated in royal duties before the engagement. It's still all really new for her even though it kind of seems like it shouldn't since they've been together so long.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:28pm   #3947
exotikittenx
Ooh la la!
Originally Posted by LovesYSL
I don't think I said anything harsh. I merely said she didn't seem comfortable speaking publicly compared to the other 3. There's no doubt she's well educated but public speaking and being knowledgeable are 2 different things, and being able to convey your thoughts eloquently and precisely is part of public speaking, and I don't think she's there yet. It's not an insult, I would find the same situation daunting. I just personally think she's done limited speaking at engagements because her abilities aren't yet refined. No, she did not sign up to be a spokesperson but she married into a family of public service so it is expected she be involved. I think she's been doing exactly what she needs to and that she'll continue on nicely.
I never said you said anything harsh. I was just commenting on your speculation that said it would be a shame if she weren't anything more than a pretty head of air. I just disagreed with that part, but agree with the rest of what you are saying.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:17am   #3948
k
kirsten
Prince William & Duchess Kate: Prince's Trust Concert!

Prince William and his wife, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, attend a concert for The Prince’s Trust on Tuesday (December 6) at Royal Albert Hall in London, England.

The royal couple, along with Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, came out for the second of two solo concerts by Take That frontman and The X Factor judge Gary Barlow.

The evening also benefited The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry, with funds going to help support areas affected by the riots in London back in August.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Zara dress with a Ralph Lauren jacket.

Dec 7, 2011, 12:45am   #3949
Bentley1
Is it me or does she look like she's put on a bit of weight. She looks much healthier; face and figure.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:32am   #3950
pixiesparkle
Sydney, AU
ITA! She does look healthier and her eye makeup improved tremendously as well. Im just bit curious though, isn't it very cold in England atm? Why is she wearing so little warm clothes? Im heading there in about 10 days and not sure what to pack
Dec 7, 2011, 2:00am   #3951
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
She looks great!!
Dec 7, 2011, 2:05am   #3952
maggie7
Originally Posted by pixiesparkle
ITA! She does look healthier and her eye makeup improved tremendously as well. Im just bit curious though, isn't it very cold in England atm? Why is she wearing so little warm clothes? Im heading there in about 10 days and not sure what to pack
She's probably just going straight from the car into a warm place, no need for a coat..

London's been having some strange weather lately, up and down, very unpredictable...
Dec 7, 2011, 9:35am   #3953
LovesYSL
She's looking MUCH healthier. I like the dress, I'm on the fence about the jacket.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:22am   #3954
Coco Belle
spreading love!
Originally Posted by Bentley1
Is it me or does she look like she's put on a bit of weight. She looks much healthier; face and figure.
Yes ita! She looks so much better. Those little knees no longer look bony enough to ladder her tights at any moment.

The outfit is meh, but she's looking good nonetheless.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:16pm   #3955
exotikittenx
Ooh la la!
She looks great and healthier for sure! Her hair, skin, and makeup look amazing. <3
Dec 7, 2011, 2:20pm   #3956
dearmissie
I'm MARRIED!!
Looking fab!! I hope it's baby weight she's gaining.. Hehee!! And if it's not, I'm just glad she's looking healthier.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:28pm   #3957
Bentley1
Originally Posted by Coco Belle
Yes ita! She looks so much better. Those little knees no longer look bony enough to ladder her tights at any moment.

The outfit is meh, but she's looking good nonetheless.
Very true.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:34pm   #3958
jenniletv
Well US magazine is reporting shee's pregnant. Just read that over the weekend...
Dec 7, 2011, 3:12pm   #3959
nillacobain
I want her hair!
Dec 7, 2011, 3:40pm   #3960
CuTe_ClAsSy
I still don't like her outfit or her makeup, but she is looking much healthier
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >