Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

The Official Prince William & Catherine (Kate) Thread

POST A REPLY

Mar 19, 2012, 12:45pm   #3946
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Slavisa
That guy that fainted, I wonder if it was from pure excitement from seeing Catherine??
Those uniforms are hot and heavy, so maybe a bit of both?
Mar 19, 2012, 1:06pm   #3947
g
Account Deactivated
Kate's first public speaking engagement since becoming a royal:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-royal-2012193
Mar 19, 2012, 2:43pm   #3948
Ooh la la!
Originally Posted by fashionmom
I adore her. She exemplifies grace and beauty. I wish celebrities would take a cue from her or teenage girls for that matter. She's so beautiful and classy.
I agree! She has transitioned into this role perfectly. That can't be easy not having grown up as royalty.
Apr 16, 2012, 12:22pm   #3949
Shock as Pippa Middleton pal points pistol in crazy car stunt

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...car-stunt.html

Quote:
PIPPA Middleton larks in a car with smirking pals as one terrifyingly aims a GUN.

Prince William’s sexy sister-in-law was last night facing a grilling by outraged cops over the antics in Paris — as it reels from a series of gun massacres across France.

Three male chums were with her in an Audi convertible.

The driver took out the weapon and brandished it in broad daylight.

He waved it in the air and pointed it at a photographer — whose snaps show the chilling moment the barrel of what looks like a semi-automatic stared straight down his lens.

Pippa, 27 — sister of future Queen Kate, 30 — is clearly seen in the front passenger seat.

Last night the Paris Judicial Police were poised to launch a probe — as a source revealed Pippa faces ARREST amid a gun clampdown.

The Sun was told: “If the evidence points to her involvement, she will be prosecuted. Anybody involved in the illegal use of a handgun in public is liable to arrest and interrogation.”

The source confirmed that if the gun was REAL, brandishing it in a public place is punishable by up to seven years’ jail “for all parties involved”.

Even if it was FAKE the maximum jail term is two years. The source said: “Certainly if you were in a car and knew somebody was using a gun to warn people off you’d be liable to arrest.”

Last night the French photographer was “considering his options” over making a formal police complaint.

Pippa was understood to have been in Paris for a weekend fancy dress party — weeks after three kids were among seven people shot dead in Toulouse.

A security source said: “Waving a weapon in public is not only illegal — it’s incredibly stupid.”

PIPPA’S role in this unfortunate incident will send shockwaves through the Palace.

So far Kate and Pippa have enjoyed a flawless year as the anniversary of the Royal Wedding approaches.

If legal proceedings follow, Pippa will have inadvertently dragged the Royal Family into a major row.

Now she is one of the most talked-about — and photographed — women on the planet, men will inevitably show off to try to catch her eye. But she must start showing better judgment.
Apr 16, 2012, 12:31pm   #3950
25 pounds down!
Her friend is dumb as hell for this stunt.
Apr 16, 2012, 1:34pm   #3951
Ooh la la!
That was stupid.
Apr 16, 2012, 7:38pm   #3952
wow. very foolish and reckless.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:20pm   #3953
s
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
wow. very foolish and reckless.

And, reflects very poorly on her.
Apr 17, 2012, 5:03am   #3954
Embrace Your Face!
Stupid, stupid, stupid! She needs to step back from the limelight now.
Apr 17, 2012, 9:05am   #3955
*Sun in my eyes*
Really stupid of her. I bet the Middletons are not happy with her..She just blew any chance of becoming Kate's lady in waiting.
Apr 17, 2012, 2:02pm   #3956
Originally Posted by noon
Really stupid of her. I bet the Middletons are not happy with her..She just blew any chance of becoming Kate's lady in waiting.

What is that? Is it an appointed role? Just curious...
Apr 17, 2012, 6:54pm   #3957
It was a toy gun, the French police aren't even going to speak to her. The paparazzi knew it was a toy gun at the time, supposedly.
Apr 18, 2012, 2:59am   #3958
*Sun in my eyes*
Originally Posted by puddinhd58
What is that? Is it an appointed role? Just curious...
It's kind of like a personal assistant, someone that accompanies Kate and helps her with things. There was talk before the marriage that Pippa would become Kate's lady in waiting..All senior female royals have a lady in waiting I believe.
Apr 18, 2012, 3:28pm   #3959
Originally Posted by noon
She probably didn't want to be her Lady in waiting. I sure as heck wouldn't want that job.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:33am   #3960
Embrace Your Face!
So what is it like a full time job for her? Will she follow her around everywhere she goes?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip