Home > >

the NICOLE RICHIE thread

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 14, 2007, 11:46am   #61
vbskull's Avatar
vbskull
Window Shopper
I am curious if she is too. If she is, I wish her the best and hopefully this will straighten her out.
Jun 14, 2007, 2:36pm   #62
S
ShoooSh
Member
no offense ... but i hope her baby will be healthy
Jun 14, 2007, 2:49pm   #63
karo's Avatar
karo
Member
A bigger picture of Nicole and her bump.
I don't know if it's true... maybe she just ate something?

However if it is true I wish her all the best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nicole.jpg (189.8 KB, 129 views)
Jun 15, 2007, 11:48am   #64
d
deweydrop
Coach wh*re
Originally Posted by karo
A bigger picture of Nicole and her bump.
I don't know if it's true... maybe she just ate something?

However if it is true I wish her all the best.
I think that's just her dress making her look like she has a bump...looks like a "bubble" dress to me.

found this recent picture from people..

Jun 15, 2007, 12:34pm   #65
karo's Avatar
karo
Member
In baby news: A friend of Nicole’s says she is pregnant and boyfriend Joel Madden is the father.
“Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail,” the friend told Page Six. “[We’re] wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues.”
The friend also claims Nicole hopes the pregnancy will keep her out of jail as she is facing jail time due to a DWI arrest earlier this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nicole.jpg (77.5 KB, 54 views)
Jun 15, 2007, 12:41pm   #66
Kiss Me Deadly's Avatar
Kiss Me Deadly
Member
^^ WOW! I hope she IS pregnant, a baby should and hopefully turn her around... ::ahem Britney:: and should help her put some weight on!
Jun 15, 2007, 12:55pm   #67
tabbyco's Avatar
tabbyco
Shh....
Great! She can make bad decisions for 2 now!
Jun 15, 2007, 1:46pm   #68
d
deweydrop
Coach wh*re
Originally Posted by karo
In baby news: A friend of Nicole’s says she is pregnant and boyfriend Joel Madden is the father.
“Nicole is kind of hoping her pregnancy will keep her out of jail,” the friend told Page Six. “[We’re] wondering if she can carry the baby to term because of her weight issues.”
The friend also claims Nicole hopes the pregnancy will keep her out of jail as she is facing jail time due to a DWI arrest earlier this year.

yeah...i read this too...but I'm still not buying into it just yet.

besides - wasn't this a story line on "my name is earl"? heheh...isn't that how they wrote in jamie pressley's pregnancy?
Jun 15, 2007, 2:22pm   #69
R
RozzieJ
Member
God Bless her and the baby....maybe she'll start making better decisions
Jun 15, 2007, 3:09pm   #70
karo's Avatar
karo
Member
Another photo of her "belly".
I doubt if it's pregancy, but if it's true I wish her all the best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nicolepregnantheader.jpg (92.2 KB, 96 views)
Jun 15, 2007, 4:05pm   #71
NYCBelle's Avatar
NYCBelle
oh so fabuleuse
Originally Posted by karo
Another photo of her "belly".
I doubt if it's pregancy, but if it's true I wish her all the best.


eww look at her chest!! i love nicole though
Jun 15, 2007, 4:17pm   #72
claudette2's Avatar
claudette2
Member
Well, hopefully she has gotten her drug problem and eating disorder under control. Those are two things that do not produce a healthy baby. If she is pregnant (I hate to say this), but it is not unlikely to miscarry if she continues not to take care of herself.
Jun 15, 2007, 4:18pm   #73
Sternchen's Avatar
Sternchen
Member
Pregnant people go to jail too, ya know...
Jun 15, 2007, 6:26pm   #74
K
KristyDarling
Member
Originally Posted by tabbyco
Great! She can make bad decisions for 2 now!
LOL!

Hopefully the bump is only from the 3 spoonfuls of tofu she ate for dinner.
Jun 15, 2007, 8:03pm   #75
cocogirl07's Avatar
cocogirl07
:p
I love Nicole. She had her problems, but if she is pregnant I hope evrything turns out great for her. I think it would make her look at life very differently.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools