Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

The Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Thread 2!


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jul 2, 2012, 1:28pm   #3751
bag-princess's Avatar
Spoiled Princess
Originally Posted by LadyLouboutin08
People judging their relationship based off of their reality show is really no different than the people on this board who judge celeb's relationships/character/parenting skills based off of rumors, pics, etc. So..

Obviously I know the reality show is bull and I take a lot of of what I see with a grain of salt but it's natural for people to comment on what they see.


PREACH!!!!!!!!!!


and as long as they have been performing on camera - i can't see how anything is uncomfortable to them anymore!!


showing a little love to the father of my two kids would be a whole lot easier than having a camera stuck up my behind giving birth!!
Jul 2, 2012, 1:46pm   #3752
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
I think it's a whole different animal being loving in private vs on camera
Jul 2, 2012, 1:52pm   #3753
B
Member
Originally Posted by LadyLouboutin08
People judging their relationship based off of their reality show is really no different than the people on this board who judge celeb's relationships/character/parenting skills based off of rumors, pics, etc. So..

Obviously I know the reality show is bull and I take a lot of of what I see with a grain of salt but it's natural for people to comment on what they see.
Agree.


They keep putting their lives out so comments will be made, and the family still gets paid.
Jul 2, 2012, 3:51pm   #3754
Oruka's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by michie
I would think it would be awkward as hell to be all over your man in the midst of a camera crew, sound guys, the boom mic, etc. all around you. They probably feel there's nothing to prove and she's obviously getting pregnant somehow. I just still can't believe y'all are judging their relationship based on that crock azz show.
True. Again I would worry more about people who feel to validate their relationship with vulgar display of affection. They do hold hands at time but now it must be comforting for them to be together, no need for the display to the cameras.
Jul 2, 2012, 5:14pm   #3755
hobogirl77's Avatar
Member
I think kourt has lost her luster..she to me use to b the fun one,now she has a stick up her ***. She wants this persona of "i dont want to marry now" but acts like her and scott are married thinking she can always tell him what to do. I dont know about her anymore.
Jul 2, 2012, 8:32pm   #3756
lemonsherry's Avatar
Member
IDK about PDA, but that last episode and Scott's revelation of their marriage-baby deal that she reneged upon is making me seriously think for Kourtney its really just about having kids (as some of ya'll were saying a couple pages back).
She's using him for his babymakers, pardon the crassness, and he's still in love with her.

If you need to make a deal with your long-term partner that you'll impregnate them in order for them to say they'll marry you...somethin in the milk aint clean.
Jul 2, 2012, 10:44pm   #3757
Sassys's Avatar
Common Sense is Free
Out and about

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-gap-them.html
Jul 5, 2012, 8:40am   #3758
N
Member
At the end of November she announced her second pregnancy. She was already 9 weeks. Shouldnt she had the baby already? Just wondering
Jul 5, 2012, 8:45am   #3759
bag-princess's Avatar
Spoiled Princess
Originally Posted by lemonsherry
IDK about PDA, but that last episode and Scott's revelation of their marriage-baby deal that she reneged upon is making me seriously think for Kourtney its really just about having kids (as some of ya'll were saying a couple pages back).
She's using him for his babymakers, pardon the crassness, and he's still in love with her.

If you need to make a deal with your long-term partner that you'll impregnate them in order for them to say they'll marry you...somethin in the milk aint clean.


it just boggles the mind!! the entire "give me a baby" deal with him just....... that's hollyweird for you i guess!
Jul 5, 2012, 8:52am   #3760
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
A normal pregnancy is 40 weeks. She should be due day mathematically.
Then again, she said she was 9 weeks. . . doesn't mean that was true
Jul 5, 2012, 8:54am   #3761
chantal1922's Avatar
30 pounds down!
I can't wait to see that baby!
Jul 5, 2012, 9:12am   #3762
N
Member
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
A normal pregnancy is 40 weeks. She should be due day mathematically.
Then again, she said she was 9 weeks. . . doesn't mean that was true
True, with kardashians you never know . But so actually she probably wasnt even 9 weeks?
Sorry, math is not my strongest side
Jul 5, 2012, 11:11am   #3763
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
If she was, she's due any day now - I'm guessing she wasn't lying, most people wouldn't even announce it that early.
Jul 5, 2012, 11:25am   #3764
tweegy's Avatar
Thread Starter
I'm a Good Person!!!
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
If she was, she's due any day now - I'm guessing she wasn't lying, most people wouldn't even announce it that early.
I personally side eyed her for announcing that early...
Jul 5, 2012, 11:27am   #3765
Sassys's Avatar
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by tweegy
I personally side eyed her for announcing that early...
Tried to take the attention off the divorce
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip  
TOP

Thread Tools