POST A REPLY

Aug 29, 2012, 2:54pm   #706
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Katie Price attends the launch of Walkers Crisp Deep Ridged launch held at a freestanding climbing wall.
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Aug 29, 2012, 3:00pm   #707
Ew
Aug 29, 2012, 3:05pm   #708
Her face!
Aug 29, 2012, 3:09pm   #709
chn
Oh yay she dyed her hair dark again. LOVE IT and love the ouftit, gorgeous
Aug 29, 2012, 5:50pm   #710
There is something really strange going on with her face but her hair is better darker!
Aug 29, 2012, 6:28pm   #711
Shopaholic
Love those leggings and top
Aug 29, 2012, 9:21pm   #712
i
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by candy2100

Are you sure Harvey stays with her? Pete always says he considers Harvey his son and I would think he takes all three- like I've seen that on a show or from a magazine article?
Pete wanted to legally adopted Harvey but Katie's original baby daddy refused it, so Pete backed off... Sad really bc she won't give him any access to have the same bond as their two kids :( Poor Pete! He's a great dad to them.. All over their tv shows just how "normal" he was & silly Katie broke that happy family life for them.. She was such a tease during their previous marriage, which was all over their ex-reality joint tv show & wouldn't sleep even spoon him with him for months... Oh dear!

Now her other ex-hubby cage fighter Alex married and have a baby with another Katie Price wannabe Chantelle Houghton...

Katie wants to get married to her bf and make him husband no3 ASAP again.... Who needs Kim K when UK has Katie Price?
Aug 29, 2012, 10:15pm   #713
peace & love
Originally Posted by inhisboxers
Pete wanted to legally adopted Harvey but Katie's original baby daddy refused it, so Pete backed off... Sad really bc she won't give him any access to have the same bond as their two kids :( Poor Pete! He's a great dad to them.. All over their tv shows just how "normal" he was & silly Katie broke that happy family life for them.. She was such a tease during their previous marriage, which was all over their ex-reality joint tv show & wouldn't sleep even spoon him with him for months... Oh dear!

Now her other ex-hubby cage fighter Alex married and have a baby with another Katie Price wannabe Chantelle Houghton...

Katie wants to get married to her bf and make him husband no3 ASAP again.... Who needs Kim K when UK has Katie Price?
Peter actually does get Harvey a lot of the time.

And Alex isn't married to Chantelle, he's still married to Katie.

Katie has been with Leo for a year and half now, only breaking up for a couple of months and there has been zero talk of a wedding since they've become engaged.

I think Katie's doing very well right now. Although I know if Peter ever said they could give it a go again she's drop anything and everything to be with him. Hence the time her and Alex broke up when she went into the jungle again and she thought Peter seeing her in the jungle would drum up old feelings. And just like the time she broke up with Leo after Peter went back into the jungle and reminisced about him and Katie and she thought he would want to get back with her again, lol.
Aug 30, 2012, 8:35am   #714
she's a hawt mess. that's all.
Aug 30, 2012, 8:08pm   #715
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
she's a hawt mess. that's all.
I'm not sure if it's bad makeup, acne or too much tanning (probably all 3), but her skin looks really leathery on her face.
Aug 30, 2012, 8:27pm   #716
chn
Her skin isn't actually that bad, on her show when she's without makeup, she looks good. But her skin is too brown :/
Sep 5, 2012, 4:39am   #717
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Putting on a united front: Katie Price and Leandro Penna dismiss split speculation by cuddling up at charity bash

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz25aQvPvEw
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Oct 24, 2012, 5:18pm   #718
I actually dont mind some of her outfits... she does casual well!
Dec 4, 2012, 7:19am   #719
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
She looks amazing and very sophisticated in these pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ine-shoot.html

Katie Price on why she'll never be voted best dressed... as she conceals her famous cleavage for arty magazine shoot

With her hair extensions, fake eyelashes, surgically-enhancements and garish wardrobe, Katie Price is rarely associated with the 'natural look'.
However, the glamour model has decided to show her critics she can do modest sophistication too as she poses in a striking new photoshoot.
The mother-of-three wears barely any make-up, with her swept back into a tight bun underneath a saucer hat as she poses for the new issue of Ponystep magazine.

The reality star, who recently underwent her fifth boob job, actually covers up her cleavage for once in a high-necked top.
She also switches her usual velour tracksuit bottoms or mini-skirts for a pair of black tailored trousers.
In the accompanying interview, Katie refers to herself as a 'product'.

She said: 'I know for a fact when I do a fashion magazine they're going to make me look like - not me.
'If do a shoot that's about me and my clothing or something, it's me, I'm the product. But with fashion, they make you look completely different.'

Dec 4, 2012, 7:28am   #720
Leondro has dumped her for a younger model, he did a interview in uk saying she is a control freak and he wants nothing to do with her again. Poor Katie, another man bite the dust lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip