POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 3:27pm   #31
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
I'm not a fan of the darker hair. She has a cute body.
Aug 15, 2012, 3:53pm   #32
Nathalya
I dont like the blond. Darker hair suits her better
Aug 15, 2012, 3:56pm   #33
B
BagOuttaHell
The darker hair makes her look 22 and the blond 32.
Aug 15, 2012, 4:08pm   #34
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
I hate the new 'do, i think she was so sexy and cute as a blonde, now she is just blah!
Aug 19, 2012, 4:59am   #35
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Rita Ora rocks a colorful green patterned dress as she leaves The London Studios on Thursday (August 16) in London, England.

That same day, the 21-year-old singer made an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show in a color block dress.

The day before, Rita looked great in a pink outfit as she left Capital FM Studios in Leicester Square.

It was recently announced that Rita‘s next US single will be “R.I.P” featuring Tinie Tempah! The single was just released on iTunes – check it out!
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 5:12am   #36
J
Juicyanne
Account Deactivated
I see they still trying to make fetch happen. She is corny with no talent
Aug 19, 2012, 6:01am   #37
YSoLovely
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by Juicyanne
I see they still trying to make fetch happen. She is corny with no talent

I think she's pretty talented, tbh.

Her problem is that nobody is interested in her when she's not being compared to Rihanna or talking about Jay, Beyonce or Blue. I swear, every. single. time. I hear about Rita, one of those 4 is mentioned... either by her herself during the interview or already during the intro paragraph...
Aug 19, 2012, 7:01am   #38
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
The 'RIP' single that will soon be released in the USA and has already been a number 1 single over here in the UK
Aug 19, 2012, 3:04pm   #39
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Blonde on blonde: Tulisa and Rita Ora take to the stage at V Festival

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz241JWSZiW
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Aug 19, 2012, 6:36pm   #40
Purse Freak 323
Originally Posted by californiaCRUSH
She's beautiful! The music is eh, though.

She's gives me a vibe, if Rih and Gwen Stefani had a love child.
Agreed. Just looked at some of the video links here. Saw some other videos of her covering "Hey Ya" and a little bit of "We Found Love" which actually showcase her voice better.
Aug 19, 2012, 7:36pm   #41
labelwhore04
She's so unique looking. It intrigues me. She's albanian right?
Aug 20, 2012, 4:20pm   #42
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Rita Ora jumps in the air as she performs at the V Festival held at Weston Park on Sunday (August 19) in Staffordshire, England.

The 21-year-old British singer was all smiles as she hit the stage and sang in front of some of her biggest fans.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rita Ora

“Good morning! I just woke up,” Rita tweeted earlier that day. “On my way [to the] V festival!!! #HowWeDo :)))))).”

She later added, “Palms to the sky!!!!! We unite!!!!!! #ORA.”

Also pictured inside: Rita performing at the festival earlier in the weekend.

Vid:

Attached Images

Aug 24, 2012, 4:29am   #43
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Rita Ora flashes a smile as she leaves Mahiki nightclub on Wednesday (August 22) in London, England.

The 21-year-old singer was joined at the club by Harley Sylvester Alexander-Sule of Rizzle Kicks, who hopped in her car at the end of the night.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rita Ora

“Rehearsals tomorrow for our first rita headline tour! Goodnight.” Rita tweeted that same day. “ORA is so close in rehearsals right now! Sweating! This show is going to be amazing!!! Ur all gona be surprised!!!” Rita added the following day.
Attached Images

Aug 24, 2012, 3:03pm   #44
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Rita Ora shows off her rockin’ physique in this brand new feature from GQ magazine’s September 2012 issue.

It’s fun to show off your abilities. Your vocal range, your tone,” the 21-year-old singer said to the mag.

“The public’s not stupid,” Rita added. “You can tell an honest artist from one who’s just been given all their songs.”

Also check out a behind-the-scenes video from Rita‘s photo shoot.

“I usually record, just so I can put it on full blast. There’s nothing like listening to a track that’s just recorded on full volume,” she says in the vid.
Attached Images

Aug 26, 2012, 3:12pm   #45
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Thanks my little fashionistas! Rita Ora stays risqué at G-A-Y in leather thigh-high boots with 1D Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz24gHgfNQa
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >