DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jul 18, 2012, 5:08pm   #6841
bisousx's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by knics33
I agree. I highly doubt she just having a few drinks and somking weed...

I am always surprised that the press doesn't rip her a new one for the constant partying, tacky tweets, etc. Most pop stars would be deemed "out of control" at this point.

Her last outfit was painful.

Probably because she's not underaged and she's not harming anyone but herself by partying.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:15am   #6842
knasarae's Avatar
Team Capricorn
Love her new Twitter avi
Attached Images
 
Jul 19, 2012, 11:53am   #6843
D
Member
she looks gorgeous!!
Jul 19, 2012, 9:42pm   #6844
WhitleyGilbert's Avatar
Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
^^ So pretty.
Jul 19, 2012, 9:59pm   #6845
NY_Mami's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by CommeUneEtoile
Versace anything. that label is a hasbeen to me.
Not even Atelier Versace???...
Jul 20, 2012, 4:47am   #6846
p
Account Deactivated
Rihanna ~ Out shopping Capri, Italy, Jul 19:

Source: OnCelebrity
Attached Images
    
Jul 20, 2012, 5:29am   #6847
YSoLovely's Avatar
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by knics33
I agree. I highly doubt she just having a few drinks and somking weed...

I am always surprised that the press doesn't rip her a new one for the constant partying, tacky tweets, etc. Most pop stars would be deemed "out of control" at this point.

Her last outfit was painful.

That's a joke, right?
There have been PLENTY of those stories. PLENTY.
Jul 20, 2012, 8:43am   #6848
.pursefiend.'s Avatar
forgive me father
she looks pretty. orange looks good on her
Jul 20, 2012, 9:03am   #6849
knics33's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
That's a joke, right?
There have been PLENTY of those stories. PLENTY.
lol... no.
Jul 20, 2012, 9:39am   #6850
c0uture's Avatar
Member
Love that orange dress
Jul 20, 2012, 10:45am   #6851
californiaCRUSH's Avatar
Glamazon.
She's so pretty.
Jul 20, 2012, 12:19pm   #6852
Lapis's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
That's a joke, right?
There have been PLENTY of those stories. PLENTY.
Yup


I have to say I don't think she's out of control, I think she's acting just like my friends and I did just on an international stage, if you are a young person in Barbados you more than likely have a party/lime rotation, so every day if you choose you are going out, there's a cruise, lime, fete, club, bar something at every single socioeconomic level, heck if you have the money you go to another island and party too.
The drinking is normal for a bajan and the amount could be considered excessive to most Americans, infact when I was younger it was normal for the American guys who hit the club to end up with nor near alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the local girls, normal drinking amounts is what Americans call binge drinking we can tuck away some liquor.


Anyway LOVE the orange dress, but her hair.
Jul 20, 2012, 12:24pm   #6853
New-New's Avatar
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by Lapis
Yup


I have to say I don't think she's out of control, I think she's acting just like my friends and I did just on an international stage, if you are a young person in Barbados you more than likely have a party/lime rotation, so every day if you choose you are going out, there's a cruise, lime, fete, club, bar something at every single socioeconomic level, heck if you have the money you go to another island and party too.
The drinking is normal for a bajan and the amount could be considered excessive to most Americans, infact when I was younger it was normal for the American guys who hit the club to end up with nor near alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the local girls, normal drinking amounts is what Americans call binge drinking we can tuck away some liquor.


Anyway LOVE the orange dress, but her hair.
I go to a total party school (ranked number 1 for several years cause we do it big) so I see nothing wrong with it. I have honestly gotten drunk every night this week except Sunday. Last night was a trip. My friend ended up vomiting in front of this one bar. It was cray. Which means I'm hungover typing this right now. But I see nothing wrong with her living her life as a young person.

Rihanna, get yo life.
Jul 20, 2012, 12:41pm   #6854
CommeUneEtoile's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by NY_Mami
Not even Atelier Versace???...
ok that line is the exception but their everyday wear stuff is
Jul 20, 2012, 1:00pm   #6855
saira1214's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Lapis
Yup


I have to say I don't think she's out of control, I think she's acting just like my friends and I did just on an international stage, if you are a young person in Barbados you more than likely have a party/lime rotation, so every day if you choose you are going out, there's a cruise, lime, fete, club, bar something at every single socioeconomic level, heck if you have the money you go to another island and party too.
The drinking is normal for a bajan and the amount could be considered excessive to most Americans, infact when I was younger it was normal for the American guys who hit the club to end up with nor near alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the local girls, normal drinking amounts is what Americans call binge drinking we can tuck away some liquor.


Anyway LOVE the orange dress, but her hair.
What parish are you from? My family is from Christ Church.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip  
TOP

Thread Tools