Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2006, 1:37pm   #1
a
aprild
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&pmmsid=1667208

Check out PETA confronting Beyonce. The girl's face was classic Beyonce.
Jun 16, 2006, 1:46pm   #2
FullyLoaded
Flame Head
She's such a robot she couldn't even stand up for herself.
Jun 16, 2006, 1:54pm   #3
a
aprild
I know wish she would act like a human being. Everything is not all good all the time. Mary J Blige warned PETA if they ever throw paint on her coat. There would be some serious problems. The beat down would proceed. Mary don't play.
Jun 16, 2006, 1:58pm   #4
TRAVIS2006
Rest in Peace Anna.
OMG! IM SICK OF PETA!!
Jun 16, 2006, 2:04pm   #5
yumchocolate
handbag fetish!
what happened? somehow i can't view the video... ):
Jun 16, 2006, 2:15pm   #6
a
aprild
Originally Posted by yumchocolate
what happened? somehow i can't view the video... ):
Basically, Beyonce had an Ebay auction to meet her and have lunch. Two ladies from PETA win the auction. At lunch they confront B about wearing fur. She's totally caught off guard. Her people start answering all of the questions the PETA people are asking her. Meanwhile Beyonce sits there saying NOTHING. Finally MAMA Knowles kicks the PETA ladies out. Beyonce is still sitting there lifeless.:blink: DAMN
Jun 16, 2006, 2:59pm   #7
ilzabet
easily amused
aw beyonce SPEAK! :)

i loved the part about the chinchilla ranch...but probably not for the reason the peta people were hoping. whenever i go into petsmart and see chinchillas i always think or even say something to the effect of "aw! what an adorable coat those would make!" so um yeah, i like fur.
Jun 16, 2006, 3:54pm   #8
g
gloss_gal
Too funny!
Jun 16, 2006, 3:55pm   #9
s
sweetlove
Originally Posted by TRAVIS2006
OMG! IM SICK OF PETA!!

OMG, I'm sick of people supporting an industry that is built on vanity! Leather is okay, since we take advantage of the entire animal and the animal is usually domesticated, but to keep wild animals trapped in small cages just so that some idiot is able to show themself off wearing a dead animal is unacceptable!
Jun 16, 2006, 4:00pm   #10
Minnie
I am sure she was just surprised to speak and if she says the wrong thing there might be a lot of consquences. Its not like us whowould say something to do and it wouldnt matter if we offendedanyone etc etc but her they could always spin and and cause her a lot of trouble.
Jun 16, 2006, 4:06pm   #11
harlem_cutie
B had no excuse not to say anything. You can still be poised and tell Peta to go shove it because you are free to do as you like. No one should have made that girl cower in the corner unless of course she is a robot like someone suggested.
Jun 16, 2006, 4:13pm   #12
guccigirl2000
*Designer*Diva*
lemme word this better. I'm not sick of PETA itself. I think someone should stand up for the animals or whatnot. But just their in your face method of getting their message across bugs me from time to time.
Last edited Jun 16, 2006 at 4:15pm.
Jun 16, 2006, 4:43pm   #13
D & G rockstar
I'm a BAL-ler now
I don't really like the in your face treatment either. IN San fran, PETA will egg your furs

Not to offend anyone here, but I can only respect someone's opinion about animals if they are VEGAN and wear ORGANIC clothing. I know that all animals weren't domesticated from the get - go, they were all wild at a time.

Anyways, B should've said something, but I heard she can't speak up for herself and she's very affected by people's opinions of her.
Jun 16, 2006, 5:16pm   #14
ArmCandyLuvr
Originally Posted by sweetlove
Leather is okay, since we take advantage of the entire animal and the animal is usually domesticated, but to keep wild animals trapped in small cages just so that some idiot is able to show themself off wearing a dead animal is unacceptable!
Actually, mink carcasses are ground up to make various kinds of animal feed, including some kinds of dog food, so the whole animal does get used.
Jun 16, 2006, 5:45pm   #15
S
Sina
Originally Posted by D & G rockstar
I don't really like the in your face treatment either. IN San fran, PETA will egg your furs

Not to offend anyone here, but I can only respect someone's opinion about animals if they are VEGAN and wear ORGANIC clothing. I know that all animals weren't domesticated from the get - go, they were all wild at a time.

Anyways, B should've said something, but I heard she can't speak up for herself and she's very affected by people's opinions of her.

If someone egged me, they will be walking with a limp for the rest of their lives.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >