Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

perezhilton.com: Lilo coke binge with pics *yikes*

POST A REPLY

May 8, 2007, 1:33pm   #61
actually it DOES have long term affects, even for 19 yr olds that only do it occasionally.

Not smart chiquita!
May 8, 2007, 2:58pm   #62
Sucks at budgeting
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
actually it DOES have long term affects, even for 19 yr olds that only do it occasionally.

Not smart chiquita!
From what research I've done, very casual use doesn't have any long term effects (unless of course you have a heart attack from an all night binge). Pretty much once it's out of your system, the negativity is over and the body repairs itself. Chronic usage can indeed have longterm, permanent effects.
May 8, 2007, 6:23pm   #63
Originally Posted by Label Addict

Oh and Calum Best is not really a conquest that man will sleep with anyone
(so spot on... I am thinking of this ridiculous Island love show where he tried to bed everything moving.....)
May 8, 2007, 6:29pm   #64
so what? who is she anyway..... except for a couple of rather mediocre movies I can't say I have seen her do anything exceptional. if it helps.
May 9, 2007, 11:11am   #65
so sad...
but having a friend who just cares about having "cash" by selling ur story all over the world is just as sad...
May 9, 2007, 2:03pm   #66
♥IHeartVuitton♥
Originally Posted by Charles
From what research I've done, very casual use doesn't have any long term effects (unless of course you have a heart attack from an all night binge). Pretty much once it's out of your system, the negativity is over and the body repairs itself. Chronic usage can indeed have longterm, permanent effects.
Thank you...
May 9, 2007, 2:09pm   #67
I beg to differ, that's all

Quote:
The short-term physiological effects of cocaine include constricted blood vessels; dilated pupils; and increased temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. Large amounts (several hundred milligrams or more) intensify the user’s high, but may also lead to bizarre, erratic, and violent behavior. These users may experience tremors, vertigo, muscle twitches, paranoia, or, with repeated doses, a toxic reaction closely resembling amphetamine poisoning. Some users of cocaine report feelings of restlessness, irritability, and anxiety. In rare instances, sudden death can occur on the first use of cocaine or unexpectedly thereafter. Cocaine-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizures followed by respiratory arrest.
credit source:
http://www.nida.nih.gov/ResearchRepo...ne3.html#short
May 9, 2007, 3:46pm   #68
I think there is one TPF member posted pics lindsay snorting coke .. but couldn't remember the thread but I did saw the pics !
May 9, 2007, 4:14pm   #69
the pics are in this thread.
We merged that thread to this one, check back a page or 2
May 9, 2007, 5:11pm   #70
hope she gets help.
May 10, 2007, 7:35pm   #71
A Cosmo please...
Hope she gets helP. It will be sad to see her career going through the toilet or even worse, a sad OD. Stay away!!
May 10, 2007, 11:01pm   #72
Sucks at budgeting
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
I beg to differ, that's all

credit source:
http://www.nida.nih.gov/ResearchRepo...ne3.html#short
Exactly...those are short term effects. Unless you're a chronic user, those effects are only temporary
May 10, 2007, 11:59pm   #73
Mommy Extraordinaire
hmmm....im not really surprised. And im glad this came to light because young girls should see what their "idols" are up to and how they are not good role models to follow....

Seriously,,,what is wrong with young hollywood now a days? dont they have parents?
May 11, 2007, 12:11am   #74
Stomp & Chomp
wow. she's burying more bones than Lassie....
May 11, 2007, 12:20am   #75
Jeans and Heels
Not surprising to me, Paris does it too.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip