Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Paris breaks up with Paris

POST A REPLY

Sep 30, 2005, 11:25pm   #1
c
chemlex
from eonline.com First Look News:

Paris Hilton confirming to Us Weekly that she has ended her 5-month engagement to Paris Latsis. "I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement," Hilton said. "Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends and I'll always love him."

>>>>>>>>>>

Gee, who didn't see this coming - I bet she just said yes to get a nice ring out of it. That multi-million dollar ring is probably the most money she has ever earned.
Oct 1, 2005, 12:18am   #2
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
LOL Again not surprised...

I kinda think she was just trying really hard to make Nicole envious. :)
Oct 1, 2005, 5:43am   #3
classwhore
purveyor of fun
What happened, is Wilmer Valderrama back on the open market?

God you know, I just read in Vanity Fair how PERFECT she thought he was too.

Where was it that I heard that joke that britney and k-fed wanted to name their baby after where he was conceived, but they thought it was too hard to say "Olive Garden bathroom floor?"
Last edited Oct 1, 2005 at 5:48am.
Oct 1, 2005, 10:55am   #4
Megs
I love bags
Anyone else see the celeb trend of babies without marriage and breaking up like switching shirts? I know break ups have been around, but jeeze. Marriage is not something little- and everyone out there is lasting a year tops.
Jul 23, 2006, 1:22am   #5
a
accessorize
Originally Posted by chemlex
from eonline.com First Look News:

Paris Hilton confirming to Us Weekly that she has ended her 5-month engagement to Paris Latsis. "I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement," Hilton said. "Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends and I'll always love him."

>>>>>>>>>>

Gee, who didn't see this coming - I bet she just said yes to get a nice ring out of it. That multi-million dollar ring is probably the most money she has ever earned.
For my opinion , I really think Paris will engage seriously with Paris (herself) and mirrors which is a shameas she will miss out - but at least people will remain intact ..sorry not my favourite gal ...
Jul 23, 2006, 1:28am   #6
a
accessorize
Originally Posted by Megs
Anyone else see the celeb trend of babies without marriage and breaking up like switching shirts? I know break ups have been around, but jeeze. Marriage is not something little- and everyone out there is lasting a year tops.
I totally agree, marriage ( I have had a failure etc) is something that you WORK on together and celebs seem to kiss someone in a movie and then it is " I do " without DOING much about KEEPING it and I was wondering -

WHAT IS OPINION?
If Hollywood started making HAPPY films instead of Blood Guts Sex etc., DO U think the world may start to follow in THAT TREND ??
As we seem to follow like sheep as what is happening in Movies as " We are Being taught how " : to Kill, have sex (not Love) and anything else EXCEPT LAUGH?? any views?? Thanks
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >