Sep 8, 2011, 10:14am   #62
Jeneen
born this way
yeah...

um...
Sep 8, 2011, 10:45am   #63
Coco Belle
spreading love!
Brow lift, lip plumper, maybe some filler in the cheeks but not necessarily. Breast implants removed.

She might have had her nose tip changed up too, and had a chin implant. Her face was more heart/triangle-shaped in the past.

I feel very sorry for this whole family. What kind of life must you lead to think it's OK to do this at the age of 17? And she was a pretty girl before! So sad.

ETA this pic is actually a better representation of what she looks like front-on. http://www.dlisted.com/node/43320/im...312838_010.jpg

If she hasn't had a brow lift, or some kind of extensive tweaking around the eyes, then I'm Monica Lewinsky.
Sep 8, 2011, 10:51am   #64
anitalilac
Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
She scares me...I mean her picture..
Sep 8, 2011, 10:57am   #65
~Fabulousity~
very sad.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:10am   #66
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Bag*Snob
Here is a link to the modeling pics:

http://www.eonline.com/news/first_lo...e_first/257680
EW! Those are terrible! Those don't look like modeling pics at all! Maybe low budget ones! Ewww
Sep 8, 2011, 11:12am   #67
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Coco Belle
Brow lift, lip plumper, maybe some filler in the cheeks but not necessarily. Breast implants removed.

She might have had her nose tip changed up too, and had a chin implant. Her face was more heart/triangle-shaped in the past.

I feel very sorry for this whole family. What kind of life must you lead to think it's OK to do this at the age of 17? And she was a pretty girl before! So sad.

ETA this pic is actually a better representation of what she looks like front-on. http://www.dlisted.com/node/43320/im...312838_010.jpg

If she hasn't had a brow lift, or some kind of extensive tweaking around the eyes, then I'm Monica Lewinsky.
She def had some eye work done. You can tell by how the eyelids look like they are pulling. Her face looks longer too
Sep 8, 2011, 11:23am   #68
ShoeFanatic
Originally Posted by Miss Kris
EW! Those are terrible! Those don't look like modeling pics at all! Maybe low budget ones! Ewww
She doesn't photograph well at all. Her eyes are dead.
She's not even attractive, she used to be cute (sort of). She might get a few gigs based on her name recognition, but that's about it.

I feel bad for her..her family is so screwed up and now she thinks she can model.
Really sad.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:26am   #69
J
JOJA
She definitely had her nose done. Without a doubt. Besides injections I think it's the nose that makes her look totally different (and the weight loss). She's like Jennifer Grey......changed her nose and looks like a COMPLETELY different person.

I feel so sorry for her, she's so young. She was a naturally pretty, cute girl before. Now she looks like a 35 year old drug addict. I blame her parents totally. Why would a parent allow their young teenage daughter to change her face when she in no way needed it. So Sad.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:27am   #70
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Coco Belle
Really?! Her nose looks the same to me, and i don't believe for one minute that she had a chin implant, my face used to be more square shaped like my mothers when i was younger, i hardly had a chin, the past few years my face has become more oblong and my chin more prominent, often-times faces change as they mature, plus weight loss and gain has an impact- the more weight on the face then the rounder it appears and the less weight on the face then the true shape will show...

She does look mega scary in the second shot, although honestly i think being VERY skinny, being super pale and having those bushy eyebrows and plumped up lips are giving the overall shock factor.
Attached Images

Sep 8, 2011, 11:37am   #71
carvedwords
How sad. And she's only 17. What a shame to think what she'll look like in just a few more years.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:43am   #72
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
Really?! Her nose looks the same to me, and i don't believe for one minute that she had a chin implant, my face used to be more square shaped like my mothers when i was younger, i hardly had a chin, the past few years my face has become more oblong and my chin more prominent, often-times faces change as they mature, plus weight loss and gain has an impact- the more weight on the face then the rounder it appears and the less weight on the face then the true shape will show...

She does look mega scary in the second shot, although honestly i think being VERY skinny, being super pale and having those bushy eyebrows and plumped up lips are giving the overall shock factor.
Why are her eyes blue in one picture and dark brown in the other? It's not lighting, and unless those are contacts...

I agree though...I don't think she touched her nose.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:43am   #73
buzzytoes
Dog Chauffeur
Her nose looks more tilted up now to me, which seems more surgically altered than just weight loss altered.

Bottom line is she went from looking like a girl to looking like a man in the process of becoming a girl.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:50am   #74
knics33
Yeah I think she definitely has her nose done. She had quite a bit of plastic surgery... enough to completely change the way she looks. Also... where did the freckles go? Foundation can't cover up freckles to that extent (trust me lol, I have freckles just like her before pic). Ugh... the thought of a mother allowing her 17 year old daughter to go through with this is just sickening. TBH, plastic surgery to this extent at any age is sad IMO.

I can't help but wonder how long it will take lindsay to do something in order to steal the spotlight away from all this...
Sep 8, 2011, 11:51am   #75
MJDaisy
OMFG.
ew she looks bad
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >