Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

OMG What Happened to Ali Lohan???!!!

POST A REPLY

Sep 7, 2011, 11:50pm   #46
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by luvs*it*
*~*In the pic from 2009 she looks about 17...in the pic from 2011, she looks to be in her mid-30's. No bueno. *~*

i think she looks so much older than 30. the Lohan parents are about some of the worst parents in Hollywood. they dont even pretend to care about their children
Sep 7, 2011, 11:53pm   #47
M
Miss Kris
Account Deactivated
I don't think she had much done...cheeks, lips, and eye lift...and then lost a crapload of weight which makes her look gaunt/changed the way her face looks. Take away the tan and change the hair color and there you go. Any mother who is ok with their 17 year old losing that much weight though....
Sep 8, 2011, 12:10am   #48
kmh1190
Purse crazed
The gal didn't stand a chance.
What's going on with those brows? Did she have them tattooed? Otherwise she looks gaunt/unhealthy. She's been hanging out with Lindsay too long, taking the road to hagdom.
Sep 8, 2011, 12:14am   #49
Ejm1059
Young Fashionista
Originally Posted by Miss Kris
I don't think she had much done...cheeks, lips, and eye lift...and then lost a crapload of weight which makes her look gaunt/changed the way her face looks. Take away the tan and change the hair color and there you go. Any mother who is ok with their 17 year old losing that much weight though....
I do agree, I think the weight lost and the sudden growth spurt is one of the most significant things here. She looks a whole lot different without the fake tan. Still, put me down for work on the lips and nose.
Sep 8, 2011, 12:31am   #50
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
Lindsay's sister Ali debuts shockingly skinny new look

Lindsay Lohan has long caused concern to her family.

But now one of her siblings is making headlines for the wrong reasons too.

Lindsay's younger sister Ali yesterday debuted a new dramatically thinner appearance, fueling rumours that the aspiring model has taken her weight loss too far, and causing her family to speak out.

'It’s scary to see my daughter looking like this,' her father Michael Lohan told RadarOnline.com today after Ali was seen yesterday displaying a very gaunt and slim appearance.

Not only did she look thinner in the body, her face appeared gaunt with her jawline and cheek bones seeming more prominent

'Ali was always on the thin side but seeing how much weight she’s lost there appears to be a drastic change that concerns me.'

Ali, 17, recently signed a contract to model for the famous agency NEXT Model Management who represents Mila Jovovich, Miranda Kerr and Molly Sims.

'This industry has a way of having a harmful affect on one’s health and well being,' he continued.

Michael was always highly vocal about his eldest daughter's battles with drugs and legal woes.

Face change: The young model has lightened her hair and appeared more gaunt in the face

Radiant: The wannabe model and her sister Lindsay both looking healthier last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1XKdqduaa
Sep 8, 2011, 12:33am   #51
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I wouldn't say that Lindsay looks healthy in that pic -- that's the problem -- Hollywood's idea of "healthy" and the reality of being healthy are so far apart from one another!!
Sep 8, 2011, 12:43am   #52
NoSnowHere
So Banned!
She looks awful. Seriously, she can't think she looks hot like that.
Sep 8, 2011, 12:48am   #53
simona7
Bag Lady
She looks like she's on drugs. Heroin?
Sep 8, 2011, 2:34am   #54
YSoLovely
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by Miss Kris

Well, it's not much if you're a 30 year old woman, but at 17 it's way too much way too soon.
And it's not even like the end-result is an actual improvement...
Sep 8, 2011, 2:34am   #55
harleyNemma
...I think she had her breast implants removed.
Sep 8, 2011, 5:30am   #56
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
All it looks like to me is she let her eyebrows grow out, quit tanning, lost a shed load of weight, coloured her hair and possibly plumped her lips. But honestly the biggest difference is the weight loss, her features look no different...
Sep 8, 2011, 9:07am   #57
i
inspired984
I think she looks completely different. If someone had shown me that picture and asked me who it was, I would have had NO idea. She's practically unrecognizable.

And just as a sidenote, I don't follow the Lohans much, but is the dad estranged from the whole family?
Sep 8, 2011, 9:10am   #58
F
FashionHouse
Account Deactivated
Looks like a transgender.
Sep 8, 2011, 9:10am   #59
NYCBelle
oh so fabuleuse
yuck
Sep 8, 2011, 9:24am   #60
Bag*Snob
For All Things Authentic!