ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Official Lindsay Lohan Thread 2

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 17, 2012, 5:00pm   #7516
Nathalya
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Thats 21 hrs a day, that's not even legal..
Or possible
Jun 17, 2012, 7:18pm   #7517
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
And if she was working 85 hours in 4 days, other members of the cast & crew would be too - she certainly wouldn't be on the set working all by herself! I don't see anyone else complaining about exhaustion!

Why can't she just tell the truth? Doesn't she see how ridiculous she sounds? This is why no one ever believes a word she says, because she can never tell the truth!
Jun 17, 2012, 7:37pm   #7518
domlee
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
And if she was working 85 hours in 4 days, other members of the cast & crew would be too - she certainly wouldn't be on the set working all by herself! I don't see anyone else complaining about exhaustion!

Why can't she just tell the truth? Doesn't she see how ridiculous she sounds? This is why no one ever believes a word she says, because she can never tell the truth!
I'm glad you pointed this out.
There certainly are production crew members that are first to be on set, and the last to leave. And the director on the set hasn't complained about being on set for 21 hours...so....
Jun 17, 2012, 9:56pm   #7519
Chanel522

Very good point!!
Jun 18, 2012, 1:59pm   #7520
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
Lindsay Lohan shows the results of long hours toiling on Elizabeth Taylor biopic

She's almost worked herself into the ground this week by all accounts, and even sent crew on her Elizabeth Taylor biopic into a blind panic after exhaustion rendered her insensible.
And yesterday, the results of the long hours spent on the set of her eagerly awaited Lifetime production were etched on Lindsay Lohan's young face for all to see.
The 25-year-old, who has so often looked older than her tender years thanks to hard partying and a wild, careless lifestyle, displayed black, puffy eyes and a bloated face last night.
The starlet, who knows that her whole career is riding on this comeback, looked more like the legendary movie star in her later years than her young heydey.
She's been working 12 hour days on the project, which led to the incident where it proved difficult to wake her, it has been claimed.
But despite the emergency services being called on Friday after her team failed to rouse her, Lohan continued to shoot on the set of Liz & Dick.
It was a far cry from her stunning appearance on the set just twenty-four hours earlier.
The actress was spotted filming a balcony scene at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Center in Hollywood, clad in a red dress.
But the most striking part of her ensemble was the silver-coloured tiara she wore on top of her head.
The jewellery item looked strikingly similar to the one gifted to Elizabeth Taylor by her third husband Mike Todd.
Lindsay returned to set just hours after being found unresponsive on Friday morning in her Marina Del Rey hotel room.
She was seen looking a little weary as she made her way into her trailer while sporting a dark fur coat - but appeared more refreshed yesterday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1yAX9Cgvn

Jun 18, 2012, 2:01pm   #7521
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
Prized possession: Lohan was wearing a tiara similar to the one given to Taylor in the Fifties by her third husband Mike Todd

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1yAXxdmDz
Jun 18, 2012, 3:40pm   #7522
Echoes
NoWhere Atoll
Quote:
after exhaustion rendered her insensible.
She's been 'insensible' since long before this farce of a flick.

Does anybody else wonder if the tiara will come up missing?
Jun 18, 2012, 7:06pm   #7523
domates
read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1yax9cgvn

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/18/article-2160825-13a86511000005dc-385_634x519.jpg
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/17/article-0-13a865ac000005dc-873_634x494.jpg
gobble gobble
Jun 18, 2012, 10:06pm   #7524
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Quote:
LINDSAY LOHAN PARTIES UNTIL 1 AM AFTER HEALTH SCARE

Not even treatment for exhaustion Friday could keep Lindsay Lohan from partying it up on Saturday night, reports Us Weekly.

The 25-year-old actress is back up and running and was spotted partying at the Chateau Marmont until 1 a.m., according to eyewitnesses who told the magazine Lohan was among the last to leave the Chateau's restaurant.

The actress made a speedy recovery after being found non-responsive in her hotel room on June 15. Paramedics rushed to the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey and treated Lohan for dehydration and exhaustion.

On Saturday morning Lohan spoke out about her health scare via Twitter, citing long hours of filming the upcoming Elizabeth Taylor biopic, "Liz & Dick," for causing her exhaustive state.

"Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set," Lohan tweeted. ohan's rep, Steve Honig, also released a statement to the press Saturday, blaming the actress's "grueling schedule" for the incident:

"[Lindsay] was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution," said Honig. "Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false. She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon."
Well I guess she wasnt that tired. Also she worked from 7pm to 8 am is that a joke? First of all there is lots of waiting around as scenes are set ect. I doubt she worked 13 hours straight without any breaks. Second of all big whoop. The other day I worked 10 hours straight with zero breaks and when I was done I had to go to grocery store, stop at the vets, clean my house and cook dinner. Girl needs to start taking some flinstone vitamins ASAP.
Jun 18, 2012, 11:24pm   #7525
buzzytoes
Dog Chauffeur
There are many people in this world that work actual physical labor jobs for 12 hour shifts (my DH being one of them), so she needs to get over herself. I doubt she was even on set for 12 hours straight - she was probably off napping somewhere or smoking cigarettes during the down time.
Jun 18, 2012, 11:38pm   #7526
LadyLouboutin08
Originally Posted by Echoes
You only ever hear of celebrities getting treated for lots of ailments that are common in the real world. That doesn't mean real people aren't treated for exhaustion every day.

LOL at 85 hrs Oh, Lindsay.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:32am   #7527
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1yAX9Cgvn

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/18/article-2160825-13A86511000005DC-385_634x519.jpg
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/17/article-0-13A865AC000005DC-873_634x494.jpg
What is up with this girl's face... I really don't understand
Jun 20, 2012, 12:14am   #7528
emcosmo1639
Maybe if she stopped partying so much she wouldn't be so "exhausted..."
Jun 20, 2012, 1:04pm   #7529
domlee
Unions Investigating 'Liz & Dick' After Lindsay Lohan, Crew Allegedly Overworked (Exclusive)
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-taylor-339543

----------------

Note, that the reporting by The Hollywood Reporter has been blasted quite a bit about accuracy. With that being said, Lindsay claimed to be working extremely long days. Now the unions are getting involved. Production company claims they're in compliance. Someone is basically being called a liar.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:12pm   #7530
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Pics of Lindsay on set:
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >