Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Official Lindsay Lohan Thread 2

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 8, 2012, 7:58pm   #7441
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Pic of Lindsay leaving hospital. Happy to hear she is ok after her tiny car smashed into a semi she is lucky she didnt have any major injuries.
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2012, 8:11pm   #7442
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Pics of Lindsay leaving Chateau Marmont last night.
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2012, 8:23pm   #7443
labelwhore04
She was out partying last night? So she was driving hungover?
Jun 8, 2012, 10:39pm   #7444
emcosmo1639
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
I swear that Lindsay and Amanda Bynes shouldn't be allowed to ride in cars, drive cars, or even sit in cars. I wouldn't even trust them in an amusement park bumper car. They are just hazards!
This!
Jun 9, 2012, 4:28am   #7445
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Lindsay Lohan rushes to an awaiting SUV after checking out of the hospital on Friday (June 8) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress was involved in a car crash earlier in the afternoon after the Porsche she was driving collided with an 18-wheeler.

No word yet on whether the accident will impact filming of Lifetime’s Liz & Dick, which Lindsay has been shooting all week.

“First and foremost we’re concerned about the well being of Lindsay and anyone else involved in the accident,” the network said in a statement to THR. “Lindsay has been doing fantastic work on the set of Liz & Dick and we have no further details.”

FYI: Lindsay is wearing Levi’s shorts.
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 8:03am   #7446
c0uture
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
I swear that Lindsay and Amanda Bynes shouldn't be allowed to ride in cars, drive cars, or even sit in cars. I wouldn't even trust them in an amusement park bumper car. They are just hazards!
Lmao! I'm happy she's ok
Jun 9, 2012, 3:29pm   #7447
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
The guy driving the giant truck that got rear ended by Lindsay Lohan Friday tells TMZ ... LiLo was trying to flee the scene and when he tried to stop her ... her people tried to buy his silence.

Lindsay was driving on the PCH yesterday when she collided with a semi-truck driven by James (we're leaving out his last name). Lohan was trailed by a Cadillac Escalade (which James refers to as a limousine) ... driven by someone connected with her Lifetime movie.

James tells TMZ after the accident, he called 911 as Lindsay and her male assistant got out of the Porsche and into the Escalade. James says the assistant picked up a pink bag, "filled it up with something" and then put clothes on top of it.

James claims the driver of the Escalade was trying to keep him away from the SUV. James says he wanted to exchange info with Lindsay (whom he did not recognize) but it was apparent to him she was about to flee the scene.

James says the Escalade driver offered him money, saying they could "go to the bank" and withdraw some cash.

James says the Escalade driver and Lindsay's assistant put on a full court press: "Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media. But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene. But they packed a bag and then the limousine driver told me, 'Don't mention the bag to the cops.'"

Steve Honig, Lindsay's rep, tells TMZ, "Lindsay is cooperating fully with law enforcement. She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/09/lindsa...-driver-video/
Jun 9, 2012, 3:32pm   #7448
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
The guy driving the truck Lindsay Lohan smashed into yesterday tells TMZ ... any idea that he is to blame for the accident is pure BS ... and he has the witnesses to prove it was all LiLo's fault.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was taken to the hospital following a nasty wreck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and sources close to Lindsay have told TMZ ... Lindsay feels the 18-wheeler cut her off.

But when we asked James, the driver of the semi-truck, about that idea ... he emphatically denied it and claims he has multiple witnesses that saw Lindsay "flying" down the highway. James says he couldn't have cut Lindsay off because he was already in the right lane when the accident occurred.

James previously told us Lindsay's people tried to bribe him at the scene of the accident in an effort to keep him quiet about the whole thing.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/09/lindsa...n-crash-fault/
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 8:31pm   #7449
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/09/lindsa...n-crash-fault/
Yikes at those pics she is lucky she was able to walk away after that.

I guess what the truck driver is saying makes sense. If it happened like Lindsay said and he merged into her when she was in the far right lane and he was on the left side of her why would her driver side have the least impact damage? I am sure the cops will get to bottom of it soon if they havent already.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:30pm   #7450
kmh1190
Purse crazed
I hope she had great insurance. Semi trucks can be expensive to fix and combined with the totalling of that car, she had better have a lot of coverage.

Can I say I love those sandals she's wearing? But leave it to her to wear $750 Giuseppe Zanotti sandals with such a dirty looking outfit.
Jun 10, 2012, 3:02am   #7451
pukasonqo
goddess of suburbia
she had better luck than james dean...
Jun 10, 2012, 4:36pm   #7452
labelwhore04
I believe what the truck driver has to say. His story makes way more sense and other witnesses backed it up. Lindsay is so full of sh*t.
Jun 10, 2012, 6:00pm   #7453
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
She never learns..
Jun 11, 2012, 1:05pm   #7454
B
BagOuttaHell
Her agent should have negotiated a driver to and from. I guess you do not get that for tv movies.

ETA: Well it looks like she does have a car service. But she decided not to use it that day. Wowza.
Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 1:18pm.
Jun 11, 2012, 4:47pm   #7455
SpeedyJC
LV Is A Girls BF
Quote:

LINDSAY LOHAN LIED TO THE COPS!

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan lied to cops Friday by telling them she was NOT driving the Porsche that slammed into a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway, and as a result she could be prosecuted and her probation could be revoked.

Our sources say, when Lindsay was in the hospital getting checked out after the accident, cops from the Santa Monica Police Dept. paid a visit. Lindsay told police she was a passenger in the Porsche and her assistant was driving. But the lie didn't stick because later Lindsay's assistant told police Lindsay was behind the wheel.

We're told police are writing up a report that will include Lindsay's lie. It's a crime to provide false info to a police officer. In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces the possibility of jail on 2 fronts.

Several eyewitnesses at the scene tell TMZ, after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side, which means Lindsay had to climb over the console. It appears Lindsay had concocted the lie almost immediately after impact.
Wow I bet the producers of Liz and Dick are feeling really really stupid right about now.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >