Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Official Britney thread II

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2012, 10:51am   #4981
Dog Chauffeur
Apparently her taste is rubbing off on the kids as well since they are wearing mismatched Crocs.

I wonder if part of the problem is her medication. It might be the kind that makes you feel like you are just floating through life (like lithium) so she doesn't really care to make an effort for anything? I don't remember her being so sad looking before Sam Lufti came around. Was she like that before him or did he do irreversible damage with whatever it was he gave her?
Jun 14, 2012, 2:17pm   #4982
Go Saints!
I think Britney is just clinging on the styles from her heyday. When she was in her late teens and her body was rocking these outfits she wears were considering cute pop star looks. We all do it to a point, but its like Britneys stuck in a decade ago's cloths IMO.
Jun 14, 2012, 2:23pm   #4983
Originally Posted by buzzytoes
Apparently her taste is rubbing off on the kids as well since they are wearing mismatched Crocs.

I wonder if part of the problem is her medication. It might be the kind that makes you feel like you are just floating through life (like lithium) so she doesn't really care to make an effort for anything? I don't remember her being so sad looking before Sam Lufti came around. Was she like that before him or did he do irreversible damage with whatever it was he gave her?
I do think it has to do with her medication. She always looks absent to me, like she's going through life in a daze and doesn't really care about where she is or what she's doing.

Her boys are adorable! They're so big now.
Jun 14, 2012, 2:40pm   #4984
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by CuTe_ClAsSy
I do think it has to do with her medication. She always looks absent to me, like she's going through life in a daze and doesn't really care about where she is or what she's doing.

Her boys are adorable! They're so big now.
Yeah, she looks like she's just running on autopilot. Like there's nothing going on up top. Sedated.
Jun 14, 2012, 3:06pm   #4985
Team Capricorn
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
Britney just doesn't get a fcuk!
Originally Posted by chantal1922
Brit Brit hasn't given a single f@!k for years.
Agreed. She doesn't care. She's got the money. She still commands the sales regardless. I really think she's "over it"... caring about the public eye. Probably cause she feels like that's what made her have a breakdown in the first place.
Jun 14, 2012, 3:16pm   #4986
B
I don't think she or her kids looks bad. She looks fit. And her kids are cute. It is not like they are going or doing anything special.
Jun 14, 2012, 4:01pm   #4987
t
Originally Posted by BagOuttaHell
I don't think she or her kids looks bad. She looks fit. And her kids are cute. It is not like they are going or doing anything special.
I agree. I never pegged her for a fashionista or a wannabe fashionista. She wears what she likes, when she likes in her off time.
Jun 14, 2012, 6:10pm   #4988
Originally Posted by chantal1922
Brit Brit hasn't given a single f@!k for years.
Jun 14, 2012, 6:10pm   #4989
Originally Posted by terebina786
I agree. I never pegged her for a fashionista or a wannabe fashionista. She wears what she likes, when she likes in her off time.
This.
Jun 14, 2012, 6:11pm   #4990
Originally Posted by New-New
Yeah, she looks like she's just running on autopilot. Like there's nothing going on up top. Sedated.
It's really sad. The look in her eyes is just... vacant.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:49pm   #4991
I agree about her always looking vacant. I wonder what it's like to carry on a conversation with her? I completely forgot about Sam Lufti He was an awful person to/for her. I wonder if the drugs she was taking brought on her bi polar and other mental health issues or if she always had them, but they were kept at bay.
Jun 17, 2012, 3:30am   #4992
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato strike fashionable poses while arriving at X Factor auditions on Saturday (June 16) in San Francisco, Calif.

The pair posed for photos before heading into the Oracle Arena to watch thousands of hopefuls try out for the reality competition show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Britney Spears

Last weekend, Britney and Demi were spotted at X Factor auditions in Kansas City.

Earlier this week, Britney‘s younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears sang a tribute song to Brit called “I Look Up To You“.

FYI: Britney paired her Lorena Sarbu dress with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. Demi donned a chic TopShop ensemble with Chloe Green peep-toe shoes.
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 17, 2012, 5:10am   #4993
Horrible looks for both of them and Britney looks about 55!!
Jun 17, 2012, 6:27am   #4994
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
A better make-up artist could do wonders for Britney...
Jun 17, 2012, 8:27am   #4995
What's up with her ankle? I have seen that scar, or whatever it is, in quite a few pictures.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip