Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Official Britney thread II

POST A REPLY

Mar 6, 2008, 6:58am   #31
Enjoy yourself!
It seems she´s doing better, which is extremely nice. ^Looks fabo in that picture.
Mar 6, 2008, 7:18am   #32
Aside from the D&G sunglasses, i love her collection!
Mar 6, 2008, 7:41am   #33
devoted posted a video of old school Brit...

This is a favorite of mine. The song was never on the radio to my knowledge, but I think both the song and the video are beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXsjf...eature=related
Mar 6, 2008, 8:27am   #34
I'M BACK :)
Originally Posted by iheartvuitton
Oh, I love her new CD. So worth it.
Are you talking about the BlackOut Cd? [I think thats what its called?] If so I'll have to check it out.

Originally Posted by gucci lover
Hello Ladies *waves* I almost had a heart attack when i saw the other thread closed. I was like Whaaaaaaaaaat? hahahaha. sorry! i know, I'm a LOSER... lolz. I hardly post much but i love reading everyone's comments. good or bad, they still entertain me. This is my guilty pleasure. I love the clean slate.... ttys bye!!!
I didnt even know the other one was closed!! [I just got on here. I'm glad we got a new one though!
Mar 6, 2008, 8:32am   #35
So is Britney not making any more music? I really liked that song "Gimme More"

I was even blushing watching the video
Mar 6, 2008, 8:39am   #36
Go Saints!
An old pic obviously, but maybe Britney could do her hair like this again sooner or later. I love her hair here, I like that she doesn't expose her entire forehead.
Attached Images

Last edited Mar 6, 2008 at 8:42am.
Mar 6, 2008, 8:45am   #37
Superstar DJ
Omg!! She looks soooooooo cute here!!!
Mar 6, 2008, 8:52am   #38
I'm so glad the conservatorship was extended. That is GREAT news!!
Mar 6, 2008, 9:11am   #39
save mode..on.
Originally Posted by JahpsonLoveYou
So is Britney not making any more music? I really liked that song "Gimme More"

I was even blushing watching the video
same here! sometimes I find myself singing it without realising it
Mar 6, 2008, 12:35pm   #40
Iphone Addict!
Has Britney Gone Back To Kabbalah?

We've all seen Britney Spears going through some changes over the last few weeks - but could that change have been brought about by the Kabbalah?
It certainly seems that way - yesterday, as she made her way into Intermix, our photographers caught the pop princess with a copy of the Zohar in her hand!
Could this be a sign of Britney fighting back against her father's conservatorship? After all, Brit's religious beliefs are pretty much the one part of her life her father can't control - guess we'll have to wait for her big showdown with her folks on March 10th to know one way or the other!
Mar 6, 2008, 12:36pm   #41
Iphone Addict!
Britney Mixes It Up!
The paps see so little of Britney Spears these days that wherever she goes, she's bound to cause a pap feeding frenzy!
Yesterday at InterMix, for instance, all Britney had to do to set the paps a-snappin' was just walk out the door chewing her gum.
And yet, we're happy to do it - how could we not be when Brit's looking so cute in her little white hat?
Mar 6, 2008, 12:37pm   #42
You know, I think she looks pregnant.
Mar 6, 2008, 12:38pm   #43
Iphone Addict!
Britney Spears protected by her bodyguard when shopping on Robertson Boulevard (03/05/08)
Britney Spears protected by her bodyguard when shopping on Robertson Boulevard (03/05/08)
Mar 6, 2008, 12:38pm   #44
Iphone Addict!
^^ I think she's finally starting to look healthly...

Britney Spears leaves the Millennium Dance studios (03/04/08)
Britney Spears leaves the Millennium Dance studios (03/04/08)
Mar 6, 2008, 12:49pm   #45
She is hiding her mid section in just about every picture I see her in
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip