Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban

POST A REPLY

Jul 21, 2008, 1:04pm   #301
CoachGirl12
WOW, she has one great figure for just having a baby!
Jul 21, 2008, 1:06pm   #302
purseinsanity
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
It puts us mere mortals to shame seeing how quickly these women bounce back from pregnancy. Of course, most of us don't have full time nannies, cooks, nutritionists and personal trainers.
Jul 21, 2008, 1:07pm   #303
Veelyn
I'M BACK :)
She hardly had a bump No wonder she got her body back!
Jul 21, 2008, 1:11pm   #304
cosmogrl5
Originally Posted by purseinsanity
It puts us mere mortals to shame seeing how quickly these women bounce back from pregnancy. Of course, most of us don't have full time nannies, cooks, nutritionists and personal trainers.
Exactly.

She looks amazing, but she seems to have lost the weight overnight! I hope she isn't doing anything too extreme.

A former co-worker of mine really watched what she ate while pregnant, so she would not gain too much. As soon as the baby was born. she dieted and began working out. As a result, she didn't produce enough milk to feed her baby, and the baby cried and cried all the time. I hope that I lose my baby weight quickly, and I am just as vain as the next girl. However, there comes a point in time when we need to stop being vain and start focusing on more important things.

I am not saying that Nicole is being negligent, but I wouldn't per surprised if she was (no matter how much I like her).
Last edited Jul 21, 2008 at 1:17pm.
Jul 21, 2008, 1:13pm   #305
t
twin53
she looks great
Jul 21, 2008, 1:13pm   #306
B
BTBF
She only gained weight around her tummy.
Jul 21, 2008, 1:15pm   #307
lvstratus
She always had an amazing figure, and pregnancy didn't change anything...Her bump was not too big, and she continued to be a very elegant woman. Nicole is one of the few woman in Hollywwod who is naturally thin...
and of course she would never do anything to hurt her health.....
Jul 21, 2008, 1:18pm   #308
LVmom
sleepless in The Lou
She was really tiny even in her last month, plus it was her first child. Some women do lose a ton nursing. Not me ,sadly,lol. I never lose until baby is weaned.
Jul 21, 2008, 1:26pm   #309
mariah9999
Lovin' LV
I think a lot of it is just her body type. It's pretty amazing though! I can't imagine I'd look that thin months after a pregancy, much less a week later! Amazing!!!
Jul 21, 2008, 1:31pm   #310
TravelBug
Look at that waist! She doesn't have any extra skin/fat there. I really don't know how celebrities do that ... I mean, how the heck do they just shed all the baby weight like that, in 2 weeks???!??

She looks good.
Jul 21, 2008, 2:05pm   #311
~Fabulousity~
Originally Posted by Veelyn
She hardly had a bump No wonder she got her body back!

Right! and what did she gain like 5 lbs
Jul 21, 2008, 3:12pm   #312
Smoothoprter
Mon for short
I don't know... her pregnancy seemed so odd to me. She had no belly to speak of, she flew to Tennesee just days before delivering her baby (what mother in her right mind would fly in their third trimester?) and now not even 2 weeks after delivering a baby she's stick thin?
Jul 21, 2008, 3:30pm   #313
a
aklein
I am sure she did the Liz Hurley postpregnancy diet plan .... you know, where you don't eat?!
Call me a crazy Hollywood conspiracy theorist, but I don't buy that she was pregnant. I didn't think she could get pregnant ... botox, low weight, etc.
And I am going to call bs on her being naturally thin. She was not that skinny in her earlier movies like Far and Away, Dead Calm, etc. In those movies, she looks like a total cow compared to now. And I don't actually think she was heavy or anything close to it in those days.
Jul 21, 2008, 4:06pm   #314
s
scarlett_2005
Wow that was quick. I wonder what she did. After I had my DD I was under strict orders from my doctor not to exercise until 6 weeks pp.
Jul 21, 2008, 4:09pm   #315
Jayne1
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by Smoothoprter
I don't know... her pregnancy seemed so odd to me. She had no belly to speak of, she flew to Tennesee just days before delivering her baby (what mother in her right mind would fly in their third trimester?) and now not even 2 weeks after delivering a baby she's stick thin?
Also, I always thought she got some small implants because she's had boobs the last few years and certainly hasn't gained any wieght, she just got big in the bust area.

My point about the boobs is... look at the clelebrites with implants... Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek... those things gets massive when they are preganant. During pregnancy and after for a while.

Nicole's never did. Even if she's not breast feeding.

The funny thing is, I DO think she was pregnant and gave birth. I just think it's all very bizarre.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >