Attached Images

Jul 29, 2012, 1:50pm   #303
In London at Omega event
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ics-event.html
Aug 22, 2012, 12:50pm   #304
On the cover of V magazine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ine-cover.html
Aug 22, 2012, 1:40pm   #305
I'm posting this since I'm at a computer and my pet peeve is link dropping Sorry!
It's just hard to expect people to click away/waste time just to see pics! Let me help!

Still cheeky at 45: Nicole Kidman doesn't skirt around as she bares her derrière for provocative V magazine cover

Nicole Kidman shows off her naughty side as she takes the cover of V magazine's September issue.
The 45-year-old Australian actress reveals her pert derrière in a barely-there black and gold skirt, which rides high around her slender waist.
Renowned photographer Mario Testino was the man behind the lens - and was certainly head over heels with his muse.

September V has arrived! V79 The Travel Issue, starring Nicole Kidman by Mario Testino and Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele (with special fold-out cover)!
'Beautiful, beautiful,' Testino could be heard saying during the shoot. 'You are so hot it is beyond! Look at your body! It is incredible,' he enthused to the movie star.
Nicole took part in the spread to promote her new film, The Paperboy, which gets a limited release in the U.S. on October 5.
Meanwhile Kidman will be honoured at the New York Film Festival.
The Cold Mountain actress - whose movie career has spanned nearly 30 years - will have a special tribute paid to her at the 50th annual festival on October 3, 2012.

Racy: The actress will next star in The Paperboy, which gets a limited release in the U.S. on October 5
Festival director Richard Pena said: 'Nicole Kidman is one of film's finest contemporary actresses.
'Since her breakthrough performance in To Die For and her bold and provocative appearances in Lars Von Trier's Dogville, Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut, and as Virginia Woolf in Stephen Daldry's The Hours, Kidman has insisted on finding roles that are complex, bold and demanding.
'We are excited to honour her with a tribute at the New York Film Festival.'
The long standing director will also be honoured at the gala event when the festival is held between September 28 and October 14.
The 45-year-old Australian will see her latest movie The Paperboy - which she appears in alongside Zac Efron and Matthew McConaughey - shown during the prestigious event.
The blonde actress - who rose to fame in thriller Dead Calm - has since gone onto star in several hit movies including Moulin Rouge, and The Hours which have won her three Golden Globes as well as an Academy Award.

Aug 22, 2012, 3:35pm   #306
^^^ Sorry I haven't posted pics, but when I'm posting from my iphone it's easier just to post a link
Aug 22, 2012, 9:53pm   #307
I know It's my own issue, when I'm reading here I hate to have to click away; I could just go to those websites first, I want to read it here! I won't even post links only because I don't like it when others do.
It's not you, it's me
Aug 22, 2012, 10:03pm   #308
I like these pics - major departure from her normal personality!

PICS: Nicole Kidman Shows Off Hot Body, Cleavage in Sheer, Skimpy Lingerie, Talks Tom Cruise Split

Talk about an award-winning body of work!
Nicole Kidman graces the September issue of V magazine -- and inside its pages, the 45-year-old Paperboy star and mother of four doesn't wear a whole lot.
In stunning, sexy photos taken by famed celeb photographer Mario Testino, the Oscar winner seems to channel the over-the-top nymphomaniac she portrays opposite Zac Efron and John Cusack in Paperboy. In one shot, the super-pale Australian actress reclines in a tiny, see-through red lace bra and panties. With teased, 80s-style platinum blonde hair and dramatic makeup, she shows off her toned legs in another shot, wearing a black-and-pink bra and a neon miniskirt. A third black-and-white closeup image shows Kidman flaunting her cleavage in a form-fitting light-toned bra.

"I would be more outlandish if I could," Kidman tells V magazine. "A lot of times you just don’t get the chance."
Still, in one talked-about scene from Paperboy, Kidman's character gets pretty outlandish -- urinating on Zac Efron after he's stung by a jellyfish.
"The peeing thing, I didn't think was that weird, because I was in character," she explains. "That was for the jellyfish. And for me it said so much about Charlotte. One, she's protecting him. Two, she’s tough as nails and no one else is going to pee on this guy. All of that made total sense to me. I just went for it and didn't overthink it."
Kidman also opens up about signing on to The Hours -- her Oscar-winning role -- hours after divorcing Tom Cruise back in 2001.

"If you're being completely drained in your personal life and you’re never being nourished there, it's very hard to make it work," Kidman admitted, who was inspired by the film's director Stephen Daldry. "But sometimes, if you meet the right person who will mine it, and you're open to being mined, it can really work. Stephen was able to mine me. I was crazy in love with him, and so I was like, I'll do whatever, because I love you. I gave him every part of me that I could give him." Kidman, who shares kids Connor, 17, and Bella, 19, with Cruise, 50, married Keith Urban back in 2006; the couple share daughters Sunday, 4, and Faith, 20 months. Cruise and third wife Katie Holmes finalized their divorce on Tuesday.
One lesser-known fact about Kidman? As a child, the she wasn't allowed out in the sun between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.! "At the time I thought it was the cruelest thing, and now I know it was the greatest gift," she muses. "I probably had a strong sexuality as a child, so that informs all that yearning and wanting things, and the hormones that are running through you at a really early age—they all started to surge because of the things I was reading."
Aug 23, 2012, 9:26am   #309
So Sweet!
When I saw those pics, all I could think, "if she wa still with Tom,he would have a heart attack, then lock her up and throw away the key!"

Apparently her hubby is 'taking care of busineess'. She seems really happy.
Aug 24, 2012, 9:52am   #310
Wow.. Each time I look at her I wish I kept out of the sun my whole life.. It's totally worth it if it means I'll look like that at her age! Those last pics with Keith and the children, her face is beautiful in them.
Aug 27, 2012, 1:29am   #311
L
I love Nicole! She is so gorgeous! I wish I can have smooth milky white skin like her!!!
Aug 27, 2012, 8:41am   #312
Literally amazing!
Wow, her kids have become so big!!
Aug 31, 2012, 8:19pm   #313
Apparently Keith is in talks for becoming the 3rd idol judge... This is going to be one interesting season for sure... Wonder how he'll be with 2 divas!
Oct 2, 2012, 3:07pm   #314
He only just got stuck into his duties as a judge on the American Idol panel.
But Keith Urban took time out from his new role to focus on daddy duties this week.

The 45-year-old and his two daughters arrived in Nice, France, on Monday to visit Nicole Kidman on the set of her new movie.

The actress, 45, is currently filming Grace of Monaco in the south of France, and left girls Sunday Rose and Grace Margaret in the United States with their father.
Wearing sunglasses with jeans, trainers and a leather jacket, the cool dad held Faith, who turns two in December, in his arms.

Despite a long-haul flight she and four-year-old sister Sunday – who held onto her father’s hand - appeared to be on their best behaviour as they walked through the arrivals terminal.

Nicole’s motion picture tells the story of former Hollywood star Grace Kelly's involvement with Monaco's Prince Rainier III and France's Charles De Gaulle dispute over tax laws in the early 1960s.
Keith schedule is now ramping up too thanks to his new job as a talent show judge with Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Randy Jackson.
The country singer - who quit the Australian version of The Voice earlier this month -recently said he was 'so excited' to have landed the role.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz28ArMOBeQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Attached Images

Oct 3, 2012, 8:56am   #315
So Sweet!
I don't see him staying with idol long....He seems to have a strog connection with his family and I think Idol will pull him away too much.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip