POST A REPLY

Jan 6, 2011, 5:16am   #61
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Leighton Meester hangs with her The Roommate co-star Minka Kelly backstage at the People’s Choice Awards 2011 on Wednesday (January 5) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The pair appeared on stage together during the ceremony to introduce Kid Rock’s performance.

Leighton’s show Gossip Girl is up for the award for Favorite Television Drama against The Good Wife, House, The Vampire Diaries, and Grey’s Anatomy!

FYI: Leighton is wearing a Vionnet dress and Brian Atwood’s purple patent leather Ella pumps. Minka is also wearing pumps by Brian Atwood.

Attached Images

Jan 6, 2011, 5:21am   #62
Glamazon.
Not crazy about either of their looks, but I like Minka's shoes.
Jan 25, 2011, 2:39am   #63
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Minka Kelly is glowing at the premiere of her new film The Roommate on Sunday (January 23) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 30-year-old actress wore a long-sleeved cream sheer dress with open toe snakeskin heels and carried a white clutch.

Minka was joined by her co-star Leighton Meester on the red carpet.

Also pictured: Matt Lanter and Danneel Harris, who both also star in the film launching into theaters on February 4th!

Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jan 25, 2011, 8:56am   #64
Sucks at budgeting
I just read this from her Wiki page:
"she was approached by a former Playboy Playmate interested in managing her, and who placed Kelly as a receptionist at a surgeon's office who would provide Kelly breast augmentation in exchange for hours worked. She ultimately chose against the procedure, leading to her being fired."

Heck yes! Love that!
Jan 25, 2011, 9:06am   #65
B
Hi
Charles, I just read through her Wikipedia entry as well, and I think I fell in love with this woman!

Her back story, as well as her cool body of work (such as her illustrious role as "Tammy" in "The Pumpkin Karver") is pretty neat.

She's also dated John Mayer, and "Turk" from Scrubs.

You can't buy the resume, personal or professional, that she's got.

It's just something you have to live, baby!
Feb 2, 2011, 5:11am   #66
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Leighton Meester and Minka Kelly visit the Apple Store on Tuesday (February 1) in New York City’s Soho neighborhood.

The co-stars discussed their new psychological thriller The Roommate at Apple’s “Meet the Actors” event.

WATCH: The Roommate Trailer

Leighton, 24, recently dished that “it was great sparring” with Minka while playing the evil roomie in the film.

“Those scenes are pretty gritty. It’s real. There are some really frightening scenes in this movie. Now when I walk around late at night in New York City where we film Gossip Girl, no one will mess with me,” she told the Chicago Sun-Times.

FYI: Leighton is wearing a Giambatista Valli dress, Brian Atwood heels, and a Made Her Think ring. Minka is wearing a Julien MacDonald top, Roland Mouret jacket, James Jeans, Brian Atwood pumps, and Caleo earrings.

Attached Images

Feb 2, 2011, 5:16am   #67
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Minka Kelly reveals lacy underwear and hosiery from Agent Provocateur in this sexy new outtake from her spread for GQ magazine.

The 30-year-old Roommate actress wore a Calvin Klein trench coat over her lingerie in the photo, shot by celebrity photographer Ellen Von Unwerth.

Also pictured inside is Minka arriving and going through security before an early morning flight at LAX on Tuesday (February 1) in Los Angeles.

Attached Images

Feb 2, 2011, 6:16am   #68
It is what it is
So, are they really engaged? She is never pictured with an E-ring....
Feb 2, 2011, 11:50am   #69
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Leighton Meester hits Nylon’s party celebrating her February cover at the W New York Downtown on Tuesday (February 1) in NYC.

The 24-year-old actress hung out with her The Roommate co-star Minka Kelly at the bash.

Leighton’s Gossip Girl co-stars, Jessica Szohr and Michelle Trachtenberg, also came out for the dinner party. Kanye West, Jared Leto, and model Irina Shayk all arrived for the after-party.

Earlier in the evening, Leighton and Minka, 30, discussed their new thriller at a “Meet the Actors” event held at the Apple Store in Soho

Attached Images

Feb 2, 2011, 3:50pm   #70
~loving motherhood~
she is gorgeous!
Feb 2, 2011, 4:06pm   #71
Gawd, she is beautiful! So exotic looking.
Feb 2, 2011, 4:58pm   #72
h
She's quite stunning. I wonder how the film with Leighton will do. The premise is so much like Single White Female..
Feb 2, 2011, 5:08pm   #73
Originally Posted by hugable
She's quite stunning. I wonder how the film with Leighton will do. The premise is so much like Single White Female..
It IS Single White Female. I think the producers are hoping no one will realize it's just a remake.
Feb 2, 2011, 9:47pm   #74
Even though I love color, I really love the last two all black outfits she is wearing, just stunning! I love the casual airport look too! She makes simple outfits look amazing!
Feb 2, 2011, 11:38pm   #75
omg I gagged at Leighton's eyebrows
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip