POST A REPLY

Oct 17, 2010, 1:30am   #31
Such a pretty, pretty face! Love her natural look.

Oct 18, 2010, 12:24am   #32
I think she's so pretty but I've heard that she's a HUGE diva and she's been called out for being rude to Starbucks employees, airline hostesses, etc.

Also fishy that Jessica Biel was also voted Esquire's sexiest woman when SHE was dating Derek. I agree with whoever said Derek might be behind this as well.

She's had a lot of plastic surgery done...she looks like she got her chin and nose made smaller, and veneers/lumineers to fix teeth

Here's some old pics of her back when she used to be blonde and date Donald Faison:
Attached Images

Oct 18, 2010, 11:19am   #33
Tired but soo Happy!
^^ I can't believe thats the same person! Wow

Here I thought she was a "natural" beauty.
Oct 18, 2010, 11:41am   #34
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by Jahpson
lucky gal
Not really...he's a man ho and a cheater.
Oct 18, 2010, 11:45am   #35
So Sweet!
Yikes!!! She looks totally different! It's like that show, The Swan!

She like a little chocolate in her mix I see.

I've heard of her name (when associated with Jeter), but I don't what she's 'acted' in?

Originally Posted by JCinwrppingppr
I think she's so pretty but I've heard that she's a HUGE diva and she's been called out for being rude to Starbucks employees, airline hostesses, etc.

Also fishy that Jessica Biel was also voted Esquire's sexiest woman when SHE was dating Derek. I agree with whoever said Derek might be behind this as well.

She's had a lot of plastic surgery done...she looks like she got her chin and nose made smaller, and veneers/lumineers to fix teeth

Here's some old pics of her back when she used to be blonde and date Donald Faison:
Oct 18, 2010, 12:08pm   #36
Originally Posted by JCinwrppingppr

Woah...that is the same person? And I agree, I never really heard of her until she started dating Jeter. I can't believe she could have the nerve to act like a diva. I mean regardless who you are you shouldn't act like one, but a Z list celeb, come on now.
Oct 18, 2010, 3:16pm   #37
Quote:
I've heard of her name (when associated with Jeter), but I don't what she's 'acted' in?
She was a regular in the show Friday Night Lights. Awesome show and she was good in it.
Oct 18, 2010, 5:07pm   #38
B
Are they engaged? Maybe this should be just her thread.
Oct 18, 2010, 5:24pm   #39
Hopelessly Addicted!
Oh lawdy as Swanky Mama would say! I think he should stay single because he seems to like the ladies..
Oct 18, 2010, 5:42pm   #40
v
Account Deactivated
wow! definitely looks like she's had her chin done.
Oct 18, 2010, 6:08pm   #41
p
Account Deactivated
She was beautiful before the supposed PS and she is beautiful now...
Oct 18, 2010, 6:29pm   #42
omg she looks SO different before/after...
Oct 19, 2010, 3:31pm   #43
Originally Posted by Ladybug09

He's a big time man ho and he definitely made a phone call to put her on the cover on Esquire. Probably helping her career out and let her pay her own damn bills.
Nov 12, 2010, 4:57am   #44
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
A fresh faced Minka Kelly makes her way through LAX airport on Tuesday (November 9) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actress carried a Burberry trench coat as she headed out to her car.

PICS: Minka Kelly Named Esquire magazine’s Sexiest Woman Alive

Minka was recently spotted out at the RLive launch event in New York City! Minka rubbed elbows with R&B singer Robin Thicke at the party

Attached Images

Nov 12, 2010, 3:58pm   #45
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
aw damn.

she has a cute face though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip