POST A REPLY

Oct 30, 2008, 10:47am   #46
Oct 30, 2008, 10:53am   #47
Jan 4, 2009, 4:16pm   #48
She has quite an interesting style. I can't quite label it: Bohemian? Casual cute? A tad edgy at times? I don't care for her music, but she is entertaining to keep eyes on, who knows what she'll do next?
Jan 5, 2009, 5:58am   #49
kashmir
I think she a really weird style, I kind of hate all her outfits. That said, I don't hate her...I like her show.
Feb 5, 2009, 3:28pm   #51
r
Done
Has anyone heard the story about Miley Cyrus mocking Asian people? Here is the picture that triggered it in which Miley and several of her friends are shown slanting their eyes.

Thoughts?
Attached Images

Feb 6, 2009, 1:31am   #52
Neurotic 4 Alignment
i sadly watch her show on disney but i dont download her songs or anything
Feb 6, 2009, 1:45am   #53
Originally Posted by rainedrop1019
Has anyone heard the story about Miley Cyrus mocking Asian people? Here is the picture that triggered it in which Miley and several of her friends are shown slanting their eyes.

Thoughts?
Although, I find her to be quite annoying, frankly, I think people need to stop being so petty. They drill her too hard, and it seems like people pick on everything she does. To me, it seems like they were just having fun, I don't think her intentions were to be racist at all. I think we've all done something at one point in our lives that may have been in bad taste, but it wasn't our intentions. She's only 16 yrs old, leave her alone for goodness sakes.
Feb 6, 2009, 3:20am   #54
Layered.Like nachos.
I honestly don't get why anyone would ever do what they are doing in that picture??

Honestly, I have NO problem with her... its just that..... she has enough pictures take of her INVOLUNTARILY, and she knows the trouble that those can get her into, so why does she WILLING take and participate in the taking of highly controversial pictures? She should be the first one to know what those can do, and how fast they can get around... It's like she doesn't learn.
Feb 6, 2009, 5:04am   #55
that's why I smile
She was with an asian friend in that pic...I think that they were just having fun.Sometimes people( adults!that's even more weird) just don't have enough to talk about.So sad.
Feb 6, 2009, 9:07pm   #56
B
She seems to like making fun of other people. Remember her and her BFF's parody of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?
Feb 7, 2009, 6:43pm   #57
What time is it?
What kind of family lets a 20 year old boyfriend move in with their 15 year old daughter?

She is cute, she definitely has great hair, but I think she's going the wrong direction.
Feb 7, 2009, 9:30pm   #58
Glamazon.
I think that she tries too hard to be cool. She definitely is trying to age my age, instead of her own and it seems to m e that she wants to abandon the Hannah Montana crowd.

Aside from that I really like her music and the show. I think it's funny and her songs put me in a good mood. They're definitely not grammy award winning songs or anything but fun to listen to in the car.
Feb 7, 2009, 10:56pm   #59
Originally Posted by lanasyogamama
What kind of family lets a 20 year old boyfriend move in with their 15 year old daughter?

She is cute, she definitely has great hair, but I think she's going the wrong direction.
The boyfriend moved in?

Honestly, i do not like anyone in that family
Mar 23, 2009, 12:19am   #60
I <3 BRITNEY!!!
She is cute but she is rly annoying!! also, she calls the paparazzi to go where she is so that she gets attention!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip