DISCUSSION CLOSED

Mar 7, 2012, 4:11am   #5311
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Semi-Exclusive... "So Undercover" actress Miley Cyrus out for lunch with her friends and her dog at Jinky's Cafe in Studio City, California on March 6, 2012.
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2012, 6:46am   #5312
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Miley Cyrus comes out to support beau Liam Hemsworth at the premiere of his new movie, The Hunger Games, on Monday (March 12) at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

The 19-year-old singer and actress wore a bustier and high-waisted organza skirt by Emilio Pucci with Loree Rodkin jewels and Christian Louboutin shoes. She also wore a 10-carat Azature black diamond ring!

Liam wore Dolce&Gabbana while his co-star, Josh Hutcherson, suited up in Z Zegna for the black carpet premiere.

Im probably going to see this [movie] about 13 times, Miley told E! Online. Im going to be a fan soon after this comes out. Im going to be addicted.
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2012, 8:35am   #5313
Go Saints!
Her hair is looking so much better without extensions. But those teeth in the first pic of the last series, maybe its just the expression she's making...
Mar 13, 2012, 8:54am   #5314
B
Cute hair.
Mar 13, 2012, 3:55pm   #5315
I think she looks great!
Mar 13, 2012, 3:57pm   #5316
In Love
i wish a lot of these hollywood girls would cut of their extensions. miley's hair looks really good w/o them.
Mar 13, 2012, 6:56pm   #5317
I die for CHANEL.
Originally Posted by kittenslingerie
Her hair is looking so much better without extensions. But those teeth in the first pic of the last series, maybe its just the expression she's making...
Haha..maybe its bc she's trying not to show her gums. I remember 2/3 yrs ago, Jamie Foxx made a comment about her gums on the radio when someone asked him if he knew Miley, he was like "the one with all the gums? She needs a gum transplant"
Mar 14, 2012, 6:16am   #5318
Pretty Young Thing
I love that last outfit!
Mar 14, 2012, 6:34am   #5319
Literally amazing!
Originally Posted by PinkTruffle
Haha..maybe its bc she's trying not to show her gums. I remember 2/3 yrs ago, Jamie Foxx made a comment about her gums on the radio when someone asked him if he knew Miley, he was like "the one with all the gums? She needs a gum transplant"
Aww that's mean!! I mean, showing a lot of gums is not pretty, but Miley can't help it...
Mar 14, 2012, 1:08pm   #5320
Originally Posted by PinkTruffle
I doubt it. She would've gotten her gums lasered off by now. It also looks like she got veneers.
Mar 14, 2012, 1:11pm   #5321
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by bisousx
I doubt it. She would've gotten her gums lasered off by now. It also looks like she got veneers.
they look too big for her mouth
Mar 14, 2012, 1:12pm   #5322
lettin' them have it
Originally Posted by LadyLouboutin08
I never took Miley as a Celine kinda girl.

how would you describe a celine girl? edgier?
Mar 14, 2012, 1:13pm   #5323
Originally Posted by AEGIS
they look too big for her mouth
I like 'em... Her real teeth were cute when she was a kid, but they look a helluva lot better now.
Mar 14, 2012, 9:56pm   #5324
Glamazon.
Her pup looks evil
Mar 14, 2012, 10:18pm   #5325
she had a weird thing going on in there in the past few years, it seemed like invisible braces or spacers or something. It even made her talk weird.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip