POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 10:36am   #5281
Go Saints!
Her hair color looks awesome. Yes, its very sunny (gold undertones) and not natural but neither is dyed black that most chicks sports these days. Love it!
Aug 5, 2012, 12:36pm   #5282
LOVE her with blonde hair. She looks a lot more fun/normal to hang out with than those other girl billionaires... the Olsens lol
Aug 5, 2012, 1:07pm   #5283
A sunny or buttery blonde almost always looks better and more natural than the platinum color so many try to go with! I like the color too
Aug 5, 2012, 1:09pm   #5284
I like it!
Aug 5, 2012, 6:41pm   #5285
Glamazon.
I prefer Miley with darker hair but I think she looks adorable in these pictures.
Aug 6, 2012, 12:02am   #5286
Finally saving!!
I think her new body looks great! Now all she needs is a stylist that can help her pick outfits because the belly shirts are getting annoying..
Aug 6, 2012, 7:48am   #5287
Originally Posted by ilvoelv
I think her new body looks great! Now all she needs is a stylist that can help her pick outfits because the belly shirts are getting annoying..
I agree. She looks pretty and in shape but her style needs help.
Aug 6, 2012, 7:52am   #5288
I love her style.

She's young and having fun.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:20am   #5289
the color looks nice, when her hair is styled. But, we all knows she's going to put her hair in her bun the next day and that just takes away from the color, IMO.
Aug 6, 2012, 10:15am   #5290
Originally Posted by justkell
When I saw Miley posted that picture on twitter I was like wow that girl looks incredible! You can tell she is toned and in incredible shape (a la Britney Spears I'm a Slave for You era) and does not look too skinny at all. You can tell she works hard to look like that.
I completely agree. I have the same body shape as her but definitely not as toned! I'd seriously kick butt to look like that. She doesn't look sickly at all. I love it
Aug 6, 2012, 1:19pm   #5291
I love how toned she is for sure. I wish I could have more tone. I just get bulky. Too athletic to get that thin. Boo.
Aug 6, 2012, 3:43pm   #5292
I like the hair! I agree, she does seem like fun.
Aug 6, 2012, 4:01pm   #5293
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Miley Cyrus strikes a pose on the cover of Marie Claire‘s September 2012 issue, on newsstands August 17.

Here’s what the 19-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On being with fiance Liam Hemsworth: “Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don’t really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we’ve made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement.”

On her vintage engagement ring: “I had no input. We’d been kind of talking about [getting engaged], and I saw something like it online at one point and thought it was really pretty, but I usually wear rose gold. I just love that it’s old and has a story. And I’m happy because it doesn’t look like anything else I wear.”

On her dog, Ziggy: “She’s a stubborn little b**ch, that one. She doesn’t listen to me. She’s in love with Liam. She loves me when he’s gone, but she totally ate my diamonds on purpose. She was pooping them out all morning!”

For more from Miley, visit MarieClaire.com!
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Aug 6, 2012, 4:34pm   #5294
Glamazon.
Her eyes are out of control in that cover.
Aug 6, 2012, 11:06pm   #5295
Pretty Young Thing
I think she looks amazing on the cover.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip