Home > >

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green

POST A REPLY

Jun 20, 2011, 10:02am   #3421
heart goes boOm
Originally Posted by LoveMyMarc
Sorry, but her stomach looks really weird to me.
how so?
Jun 20, 2011, 10:21am   #3422
LoveMyMarc
♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Originally Posted by heart goes boOm
how so?
It looks botchy, like she's had lipo or something. And her belly button is really long.
Jun 20, 2011, 10:53am   #3423
imgg
^ wow. I bet a majority of women would die to have her body. You could pick apart anyone, since no one is perfect. She looks natural to me. Like she doesn't workout, but is naturally toned. She has great proportions and I would take her body any day over someone like fake Heidi Montag.
Jun 20, 2011, 11:52am   #3424
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
She has a nice figure now she has put on a couple pounds, she was getting too wee for a while there, i think her stomach is great, you can tell that she works out hard, gotta admire that determination.
Jun 20, 2011, 12:32pm   #3425
~Fabulousity~
Originally Posted by imgg
^ wow. I bet a majority of women would die to have her body. You could pick apart anyone, since no one is perfect. She looks natural to me. Like she doesn't workout, but is naturally toned. She has great proportions and I would take her body any day over someone like fake Heidi Montag.

I agree!
Jun 20, 2011, 12:50pm   #3426
LoveMyMarc
♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Originally Posted by imgg
Whoa, I wasn't trying to sound like I am perfect. I am just saying her stomach looks really odd to me compared to other stomachs, lol.
Jun 20, 2011, 3:24pm   #3427
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
I hate to see a woman with a nice body mess it up with "manly" tats
Jun 20, 2011, 3:27pm   #3428
CuTe_ClAsSy
Yeah, her tattoos are not attractive. Too big and too many. And I don't like that pink zebra bikini. The second bikini is cute though!
Jun 20, 2011, 3:28pm   #3429
B
BigBlueSky
Originally Posted by Sassys
I hate to see a woman with a nice body mess it up with "manly" tats
Jun 20, 2011, 3:32pm   #3430
Jahpson
I guess she left her bikini bottoms at home
Jun 20, 2011, 3:36pm   #3431
Bentley1
They're in Hawaii? That beach they're on looks like the rocky, cold beaches in LA with the murky dark water we have. (which I hate)

Anyways, she has put on a few pounds and looks great.
Jun 20, 2011, 7:19pm   #3432
imgg
Originally Posted by LoveMyMarc
Whoa, I wasn't trying to sound like I am perfect. I am just saying her stomach looks really odd to me compared to other stomachs, lol.
I know...not saying you think you are perfect, just that her stomach is such a minor flaw (if you want to call it that) compared to her overall figure.

I do agree about the tats. She got them when she was very young. I wonder if she regrets them and thats why she is getting some of them removed.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:42pm   #3433
NY_Mami
Originally Posted by BagOuttaHell
Bay is claiming that Spielberg wanted her fired after the Hitler comments.

Is that the last interview Megan gave? If so she went out with a bang.

Megan is dumb.... she done got herself blacklisted from Hollywood.... lol...

And does anyone remember when one of the members of Hip-Hop group The Pharcyde tried to get Brian Austin Green a rap career???...

Jun 20, 2011, 9:54pm   #3434
B
BagOuttaHell
I remember BAG could dance good for a white dude when he was on 90210. I wonder if he still has the moves.
Jun 20, 2011, 9:55pm   #3435
MichelleAntonia
<3
^LMAO yes. I suspect that's where my soft spot for white homies originates from HEY, I AM NOT ASHAMED lmao

And yeah he was a damn good dancer I think he used to do it professionally, don't quote me on that though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >