POST A REPLY

Apr 9, 2007, 5:00pm   #31
Glimmer
I have b-bag issues
Ooh yeah--SPENCER! lol
Apr 10, 2007, 5:07pm   #32
exotikittenx
That Jason guy is such a loser. He keeps getting arrested and in trouble with the law! That girl should stay far away from him. I love the show and I like her on it, so I hope this is not true.
Apr 10, 2007, 6:41pm   #33
Kiss Me Deadly
"I am posting this note on my website regarding the reports that have circulated on the internet this morning. Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex. Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation. I feel very grateful and blessed to have friends and family to support me at this time. I would especially like to thank all my fans for standing by me."

http://laurenconrad.com/
Apr 10, 2007, 7:29pm   #34
M
Miss Latina
Account Deactivated
That's sad!!
Apr 10, 2007, 7:38pm   #35
BagAngel
Louis Vuitton Addict
These girls are so silly & the men so *******ed CHEAP!
Apr 10, 2007, 7:39pm   #36
BagAngel
Louis Vuitton Addict
Originally Posted by Kiss Me Deadly
" Jason and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex.

http://laurenconrad.com/
Hope this is true!
Apr 11, 2007, 1:01pm   #37
LV Rawks
ATTENTION LADIES: Do NOT, under any circumstances, allow anyone to tape you while having sex!!
Apr 11, 2007, 11:35pm   #38
m
mj805
she should have known better. jason's a dirtbag and loser. i hope this is not true.
Apr 12, 2007, 1:40am   #39
bagluv
Always A Princess
I hope it's not true.
Apr 12, 2007, 8:47am   #40
Charles
Sucks at budgeting
Originally Posted by LV Rawks
ATTENTION LADIES: Do NOT, under any circumstances, allow anyone to tape you while having sex!!
Hey!!! Some guys are not complete dicks, who can safely keep such material from the hands of others.
Apr 12, 2007, 9:10am   #41
wordpast
From Bricksandstones website:

On April 5, Lauren Conrad received a shocking phone call. A friend told her about a report on the gossip Web site PerezHilton.com claiming Conrad’s ex Jason Wahler was peddling a tape of them having sex. “My friend started reading the item to me, and I literally could not breathe,” Conrad tells Us Weekly exclusively. “I thought she was joking when she started telling me.”

Though blogger Perez Hilton tells Us that he confirmed the tape’s existence with “multiple sources close to Lauren and Jason,” the Hills star denies the report. “Honestly, they videotape my life five days out of the week. I don’t need additional footage, you know?” Whomever leaked the information seems to have a vendetta against Conrad, 21.

Among the possible culprits? Sources close to Conrad are pointing fingers at her former BFF and roommate, Heidi Montag and her boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, who was Conrad’s nemesis throughout The Hills. The Laguna Beach, California-raised star notes that Montag was the one friend who didn't reach out after news of the alleged tape broke. “This has literally been, like, the worst week ever, and someone who’s supposedly my friend didn’t even call or text me.” But the accused pair deny any wrongdoing. “It’s sad someone would make up something like that, and even sadder people think we had anything to do with it,” Pratt tells Us.

Seconds Montag, “I feel horrible for Lauren, but I had nothing to do with spreading that false, disgusting rumor.”
Jul 11, 2008, 7:52am   #42
shoegal27
sunglass addict
Does anyone know when she will be at Lily Pond in East Hampton. It said this weekend,,,, but when? I'd like to go. Serioulsly.. I tried finding the phone number of the place but they apparently don't have one.
Jul 11, 2008, 6:41pm   #43
shoegal27
sunglass addict
okay dokie, archachockie..... guess nobody knows...
Jul 11, 2008, 6:52pm   #44
Oruka
Saturday night
Dec 26, 2008, 8:00pm   #45
Swanky Mama Of Three
New, fresh thread for all things related to Lauren!
Old thread for reference:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity...ad-186844.html
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >