Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Aug 12, 2012, 11:42am   #6346
Ladybug09's Avatar
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by Cocolo
What kind of wedding do you think they'll have? Or will Ye drop her when the divorce is final, and she is a free woman?
Well she's already had the White wedding, maybe the next will be BLACK!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:49am   #6347
bag-princess's Avatar
bag-princess
Spoiled Princess
Originally Posted by New-New
She looks like Big Ang in that first pic. No, gawd.

until a couple of days ago - i would not have had a clue who you were talking about!!! (someone posted a pic and something about her on another site) now that i do............ITA with you!!!!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:51am   #6348
bag-princess's Avatar
bag-princess
Spoiled Princess
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Well she's already had the White wedding, maybe the next will be BLACK!

well you know vera wang has a new line of black wedding dresses!!! if she gave one free to kim i am sure she would wear it!
Aug 12, 2012, 11:52am   #6349
CeeJay's Avatar
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by NY_Mami
That NY Mag cover is awful.... my real question is why are they entertaining Kim K???....
Yeah, I thought they had some integrity .. won't be renewing that subscription!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:09pm   #6350
Babydoll Chanel's Avatar
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
So, in either of next weeks Life&Style/InTouch/UsWeekly/, we can expect to see photoshopped, staged bikini candids of "Kim and Kanye's Romantic Weekend Getaway!!!"

Complete with splashing in the water, fake laughing, fake cuddling.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:16pm   #6351
shoegal27's Avatar
shoegal27
sunglass addict
She needs to control that ***!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:18pm   #6352
BambiCouture94's Avatar
BambiCouture94
Doll
Originally Posted by anabg
Maybe they are saving all the good moments for KUWTK.
Nothing's interesting in that family anymore.

Khloe has her little lam lam.
Kourts busy mothering it up.
Kendell models, doesn't do much besides that.
Kylie tags onto kendell.
Kim is busy being a "perfect" b!tch
Rob sells socks
Bruce is living in a cave.
Kris is trying to act like a 20 year old. Seeing old boyfriends, flashing cleavage on twitter.


Do these people have any interesting cousins or something? They should do a family Reunion episode.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:30pm   #6353
anabg's Avatar
anabg
Member
Originally Posted by BambiCouture94

Nothing's interesting in that family anymore.

Khloe has her little lam lam.
Kourts busy mothering it up.
Kendell models, doesn't do much besides that.
Kylie tags onto kendell.
Kim is busy being a "perfect" b!tch
Rob sells socks
Bruce is living in a cave.
Kris is trying to act like a 20 year old. Seeing old boyfriends, flashing cleavage on twitter.

Do these people have any interesting cousins or something? They should do a family Reunion episode.
I admit, I don't watch the show because I don't want to help their ratings.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:44pm   #6354
c
charmesh
Member
Originally Posted by Encore Hermes
Personal paps. I found comments from a Hawaii forum and they said that there was a huge traffic jam at safeway because of the paps.

her a$$ could be seen on the big island at the same time
If they aren't personal paps or if the Ks are calling them, how do the paps know where to go? Did they all just happen to be in Hawaii on vacation, see Easy and Yeazy and decide to take a few photos? They must think we're stupid.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:00pm   #6355
Encore Hermes's Avatar
Encore Hermes
·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
More pics from Hawaii




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
Aug 12, 2012, 2:07pm   #6356
pinkfeet's Avatar
pinkfeet
Member
Yikes.
He's got major marshmallow tummy.

And usually yoga / workout pants make almost anyone's booty look better no matter your size.

They lift it, round it and that's why so many walk around in them even when they have NO inclination of doing yoga or working out that day so how in the world does Kim's butt look worse in them ??

W THE. EFF.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:09pm   #6357
cfca22's Avatar
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
Yikes.
He's got major marshmallow tummy.

And usually yoga / workout pants make almost anyone's booty look better no matter your size.

They lift it, round it and that's why so many walk around in them even when they have NO inclination of doing yoga or working out that day so how in the world does Kim's butt look worse in them ??

W THE. EFF.
OMG I totally agree
Aug 12, 2012, 2:10pm   #6358
Eva1991's Avatar
Eva1991
Member
Originally Posted by jula
The title on the cover is very brilliant actually...
Her lips look huuuuge! And, yes, the title is very witty!
Aug 12, 2012, 2:37pm   #6359
JazzyJaz's Avatar
JazzyJaz
Member
Originally Posted by charmesh
If they aren't personal paps or if the Ks are calling them, how do the paps know where to go? Did they all just happen to be in Hawaii on vacation, see Easy and Yeazy and decide to take a few photos? They must think we're stupid.

If it were her paps the pics would have been picture perfect before release.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:52pm   #6360
JazzyJaz's Avatar
JazzyJaz
Member
Kim Kardashian@KimKardashian
Hey @khloekardashian @kourtneykardash, can you think of a reason to visit the UK

KhloéKardashianOdom@KhloeKardashian
OMG @KimKardashian @KourtneyKardash BEYOND excited! I wish we could tell everyone now... but not long until we can reveal the news!

Kourtney Kardashian@KourtneyKardash
@KimKardashian me too!! I can't wait to reveal the big news to everyone in the UK! Let's just say we'll be seeing you soon!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools