Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Aug 9, 2012, 10:55am   #6121
New-New
sneakerhead all day
Originally Posted by scaredsquirrel
Ladies, it has been forever - so glad to see our girl has met her match in the fug dressing that is now Kimye....gawd. I thought of you all, sat at a table next to Humphries at dinner last night in NYC (yes, every girl in the place did the drive-by with the worst attempts ever to get his attention, why...whhhhyyyy). Are they divorced yet?
Ew. He is not cute in the slightest. But the thirst is very strong in some these birds today.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:59am   #6122
scaredsquirrel
Originally Posted by Bzemom
It's okay, you can admit you went home with him. No need to pretend you weren't interested. And if you didn't, I am disappointed you couldn't take one for the team to get us the inside scoop.

I spat my drink out laughing at this. He is, how shall I say, not got the beauty genes working for him. And it is definitely not better in person. The definition of taking one for the team probably would have included his munchkin wingmen from some Ed Hardy hell also getting in on the action, so, um, no....
Aug 9, 2012, 11:03am   #6123
DC-Cutie
Between Lpais's sex life, New's go go dancing Moesha braids, and Kim's llama shoes and leather pants this thread has been AWESOME the last few days.
I agree. These last few days remind me of the older Kimmy threads, where the motto was: to make you pee your pants before 2pm
Aug 9, 2012, 12:37pm   #6124
Lapis
Between Lpais's sex life, New's go go dancing Moesha braids, and Kim's llama shoes and leather pants this thread has been AWESOME the last few days.

Originally Posted by scaredsquirrel
I spat my drink out laughing at this. He is, how shall I say, not got the beauty genes working for him. And it is definitely not better in person. The definition of taking one for the team probably would have included his munchkin wingmen from some Ed Hardy hell also getting in on the action, so, um, no....
you are forgiven
I wish we could fast forward 10 years for poor Kris to get his grown man on, his face is too soft.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:22pm   #6125
New-New
sneakerhead all day
Kris's face looks like dough that's been halfway kneaded...
Aug 9, 2012, 2:13pm   #6126
GOALdigger
Remember when Kim was doing all that charity work after she broke up with kris. #randomkimthought
Aug 9, 2012, 2:26pm   #6127
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Relaxed and carefree: Bikini clad Kim Kardashian lets her hair down in never before seen family holiday photographs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz234hX5U3Y
Aug 9, 2012, 2:30pm   #6128
saira1214
Originally Posted by Sassys
Relaxed and carefree: Bikini clad Kim Kardashian lets her hair down in never before seen family holiday photographs

Really? Do they think we believe it? Although, Khloe doesn't look touched-up.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:37pm   #6129
pinkfeet
Was this the vacation that was the last straw for Khloe? She looks miserable covered up and everyone else laying out ... seriously hoping in 6 more months she rocks out in a bikini and rock hard abs and booty -- with minimal photoshop.

Kim's abs look good here - real or photoshop? She looks much heavier now.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:47pm   #6130
B
BagOuttaHell
If athletes do badly on the covers of fashion magazines, Kardashians might do even worse: Kim Kardashian was a loser for Allure in March (which sold 7% below average) and all three sisters failed to make an impression on the cover of Glamour in January (which sold 11% below average).

http://jezebel.com/5932953/nobody-bo...3445378688413&
Aug 9, 2012, 3:03pm   #6131
Encore Hermes
·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
Originally Posted by Sassys

First thing that popped into my mind when I saw this one is Jenner waits for the clientele to come aboard (no pun intended)
Aug 9, 2012, 3:11pm   #6132
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by Socialitebabe05
Attachment 1826295

Well it could be worse...but then again it's getting pretty close...😓
Coco's butt looks like it fits her body type.

Kim's butt looks like it's taped on.

Coco's butt is natural, Kim's is not.
Aug 9, 2012, 3:13pm   #6133
caitlin1214
Nasty Bish
Originally Posted by chinableu
Is that Coco?

If so, I love me some Coco.

Me, too.
Aug 9, 2012, 3:38pm   #6134
B
BagOuttaHell
Coco's butt is real? Uhhh. I love her though.
Aug 9, 2012, 4:11pm   #6135
Loubiwhirl_
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Originally Posted by JazzyJaz
Kardashian Navy &rlm;@KardashianNavy
Kim & Kanye out in Soho today! - http://instagr.am/p/OFCZ8XsE9Q/
Her legs Look like they're getting a good workout lugging those ankle straps around.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >