Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Kim Kardashian thread XVIII


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 3, 2012, 4:25pm   #31
pinklipgloss33's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Having sex with Kim would be the most un-sexy experience. Having to remove the spanx, then spending 10 mins helping her get out of her fave skin tight leather pants, all while getting layers of makeup smudged on your face. Poor Kanye
Jun 3, 2012, 4:26pm   #32
sugarsam's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
That's a whole lotta cott*** chee**... This ain't no regular cellulite, either... It's either photoshop or injections gone bad... like, do injections have an expiration date? 5 years and they get lumpy?
It's not photoshop. There have been some pictures in the past where her butt looks like it does in that photo.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:28pm   #33
labelwhore04's Avatar
Member
Her butt should be one of the first places to get toned. When you work out hard, it shows in your butt. Every athletic person i know has a toned behind. It should be hard and firm, not jiggly. She clearly is not working out hard enough.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:33pm   #34
LadyLouboutin08's Avatar
Member
Well, a *little* jiggle is good,IMO.

After her breakup with Reggie she was in amazing shape. Still curvy but she was toned and you could actually see that she was working out. Gunnar had her looking fantastic...
Jun 3, 2012, 4:38pm   #35
californiaCRUSH's Avatar
Glamazon.
Originally Posted by LadyLouboutin08
Well, a *little* jiggle is good,IMO.

After her breakup with Reggie she was in amazing shape. Still curvy but she was toned and you could actually see that she was working out. Gunnar had her looking fantastic...
Every time I see your avatar, I want to roar at my computer screen.

Jun 3, 2012, 4:40pm   #36
labelwhore04's Avatar
Member
Kim at 'Kardashian Khaos' at The Mirage Hotel in Vegas 06/03/12

What a boring outfit...didn't someone predict she was gonna be in all black? Her face looks creepy/unfortunate as usual..







Jun 3, 2012, 4:42pm   #37
LadyLouboutin08's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by californiaCRUSH
Every time I see your avatar, I want to roar at my computer screen.



Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Kim at 'Kardashian Khaos' at The Mirage Hotel in Vegas 06/03/12

What a boring outfit...didn't someone predict she was gonna be in all black? Her face looks creepy/unfortunate as usual..

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...-wireimage.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...-wireimage.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...-wireimage.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...-wireimage.jpg
Yeah, it's black and boring but I don't hate it. Kanye has her wearing quite a bit of Lanvin lately, I approve. I just wish she would go for the more interesting pieces.....

Her face looks a little weird but I like the makeup.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:48pm   #38
coconutsboston's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
That's a whole lotta cott*** chee**... This ain't no regular cellulite, either... It's either photoshop or injections gone bad... like, do injections have an expiration date? 5 years and they get lumpy?
LOL, if she's going to wear the Spanx in the first place, why did she only wear the high-waisted panty ones and not the ones with shorts attached? I mean, it's a maxi dress, it isn't like they're going to show...any more than they already are!
Jun 3, 2012, 4:54pm   #39
YSoLovely's Avatar
#THEMOSTTALKEDABOUT
Kanye needs to buy Kim a new pair of shoes. *yaaaawwwwwwwwwn*
Jun 3, 2012, 5:16pm   #40
c
Member
Originally Posted by coconutsboston
LOL, if she's going to wear the Spanx in the first place, why did she only wear the high-waisted panty ones and not the ones with shorts attached? I mean, it's a maxi dress, it isn't like they're going to show...any more than they already are!
As the Spanx wearer of the group. It's hot, and covered thighs on a hot day are not fun.

She just should have worn the dress like Khloe and skipped the Spanx. Maybe they were trying to show the different ways the dress could be worn. But Kim just ended up looking like a fool who tried to hard.
Jun 3, 2012, 5:23pm   #41
FreeSpirit71's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
New thread? Gorgeous Award!

http://i40.tinypic.com/yo5kl.jpg
Pops in from Skarsgard thread...Oh No You Didn't !!!



Edit: And I am totally gif jacking that Skarsgard creation btw
Jun 3, 2012, 5:27pm   #42
Slavisa's Avatar
Member
I think she's stopped with the hardcore contouring & heavy Bronzer.
Jun 3, 2012, 5:34pm   #43
c0uture's Avatar
Member
All this black is killing me!
Jun 3, 2012, 5:35pm   #44
Jayne1's Avatar
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Why does she even need spanx? Her tummy looks pretty flat to me. It's not like she has rolls of fat she needs to hide.
Exactly. She sucked it all out. She only has fat where she wants it... and the parts that should be small... are small.
Jun 3, 2012, 5:39pm   #45
Jayne1's Avatar
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Having sex with Kim would be the most un-sexy experience. Having to remove the spanx, then spending 10 mins helping her get out of her fave skin tight leather pants, all while getting layers of makeup smudged on your face. Poor Kanye
I was suggesting that in another Kim thread.

The guy would be destroying the heavy makeup, man handling the wig... how can that be appealing?

On the other hand, I think she and Kanye are a public, for-the-camera-couple and not an intimate one. So it's not a problem for her... or him.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip  
TOP

Thread Tools