Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 3, 2012, 12:27pm   #16
30 pounds down!
woot woot new thread.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:35pm   #17
Glamazon.
The dress itself isn't that cute, but she looks alright. I'm not that offended by it.
Jun 3, 2012, 1:02pm   #18
Having sex with Kim would be the most un-sexy experience. Having to remove the spanx, then spending 10 mins helping her get out of her fave skin tight leather pants, all while getting layers of makeup smudged on your face. Poor Kanye
Jun 3, 2012, 1:06pm   #19
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Having sex with Kim would be the most un-sexy experience. Having to remove the spanx, then spending 10 mins helping her get out of her fave skin tight leather pants, all while getting layers of makeup smudged on your face. Poor Kanye

That's must how it be for her everynight before she goes to bed.....
Jun 3, 2012, 1:09pm   #20
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
un-sexy and boring!
Jun 3, 2012, 1:26pm   #21
Literally amazing!
I think the maxi dress looks just terrible and looks 5 sizes too small. The stripes are supposed to start under her arse, too...not in the middle of it. Looks like she tried to turn the dress into spanx or something, and I don't understand how she dares to leave the house like that.
Jun 3, 2012, 3:17pm   #22

Noelle Keshishian@noellenk1
Complete khaos at @KardashianKhaos cc: @MIKESNEDEGAR pic.twitter.com/JyxK9TQx
Jun 3, 2012, 3:51pm   #23
I would be demanding a refund from my plastic surgeon if I were Kim.

http://www.x17online.com/gallery/vie...0212_X17#pic56
Jun 3, 2012, 3:55pm   #24
c
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
un-sexy and boring!
I love my Spanx. You just have to have a sexy bra, high heels & an attitude. Men don't care.

Of course I refuse to wear them all the time. Or when it's hot out.
Jun 3, 2012, 3:57pm   #25
c
Originally Posted by sugarsam

OMG is her cellulite that bad? If I had that problem I would wear my Spanx as much as possible too.
Jun 3, 2012, 3:57pm   #26
Originally Posted by charmesh
I love my Spanx. You just have to have a sexy bra, high heels & an attitude. Men don't care.

Of course I refuse to wear them all the time. Or when it's hot out.
I tried them before and can't stand them.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:00pm   #27
Why does she even need spanx? Her tummy looks pretty flat to me. It's not like she has rolls of fat she needs to hide.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:01pm   #28
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by sugarsam

That's a whole lotta cott*** chee**... This ain't no regular cellulite, either... It's either photoshop or injections gone bad... like, do injections have an expiration date? 5 years and they get lumpy?
Jun 3, 2012, 4:03pm   #29
Glamazon.
She probably always wear Spanx so that her bootay and thighs dont look like that in skin tight dresses.
Jun 3, 2012, 4:24pm   #30
No time for your ish
<--------- Not a fan of Spanx. Not comfy and I hate wearing them. I couldn't imagine wearing them with maxi dresses and under pants especially in the summer?! Oh, no!

Pics like that are why I don't think she goes 'hard' in the gym the way she wants everyone to believe. I'm not knocking her for her cellulite, most women have it. I just wish she would stop pretending that she's working out hardcore when her body says otherwise. She has a nice shape but she lacks tone...
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip