THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Jun 28, 2012, 8:01am   #2266
talldrnkofwater's Avatar
talldrnkofwater
Member
Can someone please wake me up when tis bish gets her fashion sense back
Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 8:16am.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:13am   #2267
.pursefiend.'s Avatar
.pursefiend.
#shadequeen
Originally Posted by talldrnkofwater
Can someone please wake me up when thus bush gets her fashion sense back
enjoy your nap
Jun 28, 2012, 8:33am   #2268
White Orchid's Avatar
White Orchid
Member
There's a greater chance we'll see Haley's Comet before that day comes around.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:44am   #2269
Nathalya's Avatar
Nathalya
Member
Originally Posted by white orchid
there's a greater chance we'll see haley's comet before that day comes around.
lol:d
Jun 28, 2012, 8:56am   #2270
Eva1991's Avatar
Eva1991
Member
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Leaving a Nail Salon Today

Attachment 1774005

Attachment 1774006

Attachment 1774007
LEATHER pants in the middle of the summer????? Really?????

Jun 28, 2012, 9:04am   #2271
Kansashalo's Avatar
Kansashalo
The 'belle is back!
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
i cannot believe she goes out in the same pants every day!!!

do her pants have a twitter account yet?

seriously, if you google black leather pants and kims name 2012, there are dozens and dozens of different outfits with the same couple pairs of leather pants. Did they inject her fashion brain lobe with botox and preserve this look in there forever??
They should!
Jun 28, 2012, 9:10am   #2272
Eva1991's Avatar
Eva1991
Member
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
Heading to Atlanta Today

*sigh....

Attachment 1772687

Attachment 1772688

Attachment 1772689

Attachment 1772690

Oh boy! It's been a long time since I last visited this thread and I see pics of Kimmy in leather pants ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I really DON'T get it.. why is she changing her style to match her bf? She has a wardrobe most of us can only dream of, a fabulous collection of CL shoes and designer bags and she INSISTS on wearing leather skinnies + black t-shirt + black bag? She's done "rock - chic" better when she was actually herself...

From a psychologist's point of view, one could say that she's extremely insecure about herself and believes that others will love and appreciate her only if she "fits in". I used to belive that as well - when I was 12. She's a grown woman now, makes her own money (and a lot of them actually), bought her own house (and a great one actually), she's an older sister to 4 of her siblings and is an aunt as well. Not to mention she's the role model (unfortunately) for many teen girls out there. One would imagine she would have gained some self-confidence and learned to value herself more. I actually feel kinda sad for her, since she has everything a girl could ever ask for (at least wealth-wise) and STILL hasn't found her true self. I really hope she does.
Jun 28, 2012, 9:45am   #2273
Sassys's Avatar
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Jun 28, 2012, 10:15am   #2274
Loubiwhirl_'s Avatar
Loubiwhirl_
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Originally Posted by .pursefiend.

enjoy your nap
Jun 28, 2012, 10:25am   #2275
B
Bzemom
Member
Originally Posted by Eva1991
Oh boy! It's been a long time since I last visited this thread and I see pics of Kimmy in leather pants ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I really DON'T get it.. why is she changing her style to match her bf? She has a wardrobe most of us can only dream of, a fabulous collection of CL shoes and designer bags and she INSISTS on wearing leather skinnies + black t-shirt + black bag? She's done "rock - chic" better when she was actually herself...

From a psychologist's point of view, one could say that she's extremely insecure about herself and believes that others will love and appreciate her only if she "fits in". I used to belive that as well - when I was 12. She's a grown woman now, makes her own money (and a lot of them actually), bought her own house (and a great one actually), she's an older sister to 4 of her siblings and is an aunt as well. Not to mention she's the role model (unfortunately) for many teen girls out there. One would imagine she would have gained some self-confidence and learned to value herself more. I actually feel kinda sad for her, since she has everything a girl could ever ask for (at least wealth-wise) and STILL hasn't found her true self. I really hope she does.
Truth.

Kimmy...since your people read this (among many, many sites) listen to the logic here. If you have to change for him, or anyone, they ain't worth it. Your fame survived the wedding. The world still watches and waits to see what you will do. Go back to being you.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:29am   #2276
P
Pomba
Member
I just saw the sex tape while in vegas and I must say she had huge lips then so don't think she is plumping them..also her butt was really up close and looked real to me, shes built that way. just mho.
Jun 28, 2012, 10:32am   #2277
michie's Avatar
michie
Ain't got da answers
Originally Posted by .pursefiend.
enjoy your nap
HA! She's gonna be like Rip Van Winkle waiting on this chick!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:08am   #2278
chowlover2's Avatar
chowlover2
Member
Originally Posted by talldrnkofwater
Can someone please wake me up when tis bish gets her fashion sense back
You may become Rip Van Winkle, I don't think her fashion sense is returning any time soon!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:16am   #2279
YSoLovely's Avatar
YSoLovely
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by Pomba
I just saw the sex tape while in vegas and I must say she had huge lips then so don't think she is plumping them..also her butt was really up close and looked real to me, shes built that way. just mho.

It's already been established that she's getting lip injections every now and then and that her a** is fake. But thanks for your input.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:41am   #2280
talldrnkofwater's Avatar
talldrnkofwater
Member
Originally Posted by michie
HA! She's gonna be like Rip Van Winkle waiting on this chick!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools