POST A REPLY

Nov 30, 2007, 3:31am   #31
like two plums
I like her new cut too! It's so vampy and dramatic and suits her round face. I wonder how long she'll keep it like this?

...the one thing that irks me about tomkat photos is the height difference - it always looks like they've been photoshopped together!
Nov 30, 2007, 3:31am   #32
A few more
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 6:24am   #33
Katie Holmes and cute-as-a-button daughter Suri, 19 months, spend Friday afternoon Christmas shopping at the Grove shopping center in Hollywood.
The mother-daughter duo was accompanied by a bodyguard who stood on the lookout for paparazzi. The bodyguard stood watch with a towel and large golf umbrella in hand, ready to shield Katie and Suri.
The pair shopped at Pottery Barn Kids, Baby Gap, and the American Girl doll store.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 6:28am   #34
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes take their 19-month-old daughter Suri Cruise to The Spice Girls concert in LAs Staples Center on Wednesday.
The gig was the third sold-out concert for the reunited British girl band. Victoria Beckhams oldest son Brooklyn, 8, was also seen in the same VIP box eating a strawberry.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 6:57am   #35
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes turn up in London, where they took daughter Suri for a stroll through Hyde Park on Tuesday.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:04am   #36
A bigger pic
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:34am   #37
Actors Tom Cruise, 45, and wife Katie Holmes, 28, take daughter Suri, 19 months, out shopping in Milan, Italy and then to dinner at Nobu restaurant last Friday. The family returned with a giant teddy bear.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:40am   #38
Katie and Tom at Tamarind Restaurant in London and at Hyde Park.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:43am   #39
At Rosa Alpa Ski Hut
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:45am   #40
Out in Corvara
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:47am   #41
At Armani store in Milan.
Attached Images

Dec 9, 2007, 8:58am   #42
s
I was just watching Dawson's creek yesterday, and although I think Katie was really plain looking back then and she is gorgeous now, I just can't keep myself from thinking that she looks waaay older than her age, like 35-40'ish..
Dec 9, 2007, 9:32am   #43
wow, thanks for all the new pics Karo. I'm liking the new cut more and more.
Dec 9, 2007, 4:44pm   #44
sunglass addict
01.jpgcome on Suri, errr... I mean Katie!
Dec 9, 2007, 7:48pm   #45
ahh, you just cant hate on the fact that these two people are so in love.

Katie looks so good. I guess thats what happens when you have money, and loads of it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip