POST A REPLY

Jan 23, 2006, 1:42pm   #31
B. Jara
Originally Posted by scarlett_2005
Hmmmm this is weird. Look at the oct 8th pic compared to the dec 2nd pic. Something is rotten in Hollywood.:suspiciou
Hmm.....kind of cements it since they bought their own sonogram machine so they can do them at home.....
Jan 23, 2006, 2:28pm   #32
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
I wonder if this is one of those cases where the pregnancy is "imagined"? I've read stories about this ... where a woman will convince herself that she is pregnant, when in fact they aren't. There is a medical term for this (yes I know - nuts!). Seriously though, there have been a number of cases like this.
Jan 23, 2006, 2:35pm   #33
english_girl_900
mcrmy*echelon
'Pseudocyesis', you're right. Although, from the looks of those pictures, she's not always imagining it very hard.
Jan 23, 2006, 2:54pm   #34
R
RobbieNEmmy
I made it!
Originally Posted by ayla
It'd be interesting to know when she was actually due. And.. I suppose this means that Tom Cruise is gay rumors will start with some renewed vigor now !
Hahaha so true!
Jan 23, 2006, 3:27pm   #35
edsbgrl
Smile!
Originally Posted by serendipity3kb
Looks like she can't remember to wear the right pregnancy pillow lol.

Yes, that is a bit strange.
Jan 23, 2006, 3:28pm   #36
Swedie
Us bound
The bump looks bigger today!
Attached Images

Jan 23, 2006, 3:38pm   #37
helenNZ
holy grail = CHANEL
HA HA, something is going on in HOLLYWOOD! Does anyone know the date she announced she was pregs??? to me it seems like she's been pregs for a long time now....
Jan 23, 2006, 3:39pm   #38
english_girl_900
mcrmy*echelon
She must have remembered the right cushion this time. And, on a side note, I hope that's decaff she's drinking.
Jan 23, 2006, 4:06pm   #39
CeeJay
A BAL-enced Life!
Originally Posted by english_girl_900
She must have remembered the right cushion this time. And, on a side note, I hope that's decaff she's drinking.
Yeah ... what is up with that?!??! Have you noticed the same ... a lot of these pregnant Celebs are still drinking Coffee like mad (hope it is decaf). Also hope that they have stopped the smoking habit too!
Jan 23, 2006, 4:11pm   #40
english_girl_900
mcrmy*echelon
I most loved the story where she and Tom turned up to a restaurant (within the last week!) on a motorbike! Can you believe that - she's meant to be 6 months pregnant, and she's riding on a motorbike. Unreal!
Jan 23, 2006, 4:11pm   #41
Swedie
Us bound
Originally Posted by english_girl_900
And, on a side note, I hope that's decaff she's drinking.
Me too, or before long that baby will be jacked up jumping on couches just like its "daddy"
Jan 23, 2006, 5:44pm   #42
P
Patati
Well, she's a tall girl and it's her first child. Pregnacy isn't always particularly obvious on some tall women and depending on what she wears it'll show differently. My six feet tall friend didn't get a noticeable bump until month seven. Whole different matter with her second though...
Jan 23, 2006, 8:34pm   #43
w
whimsy
I can buy that the bump changes depending on what she wears-with her frame (and tom being so short), I really wouldn't expect her to show until the last 3 trimester, depending on the size of the baby. BUT is that her belly button in the Oct 8th pic? That shouldn't happen until the last few months. I'm no expert or anything, but I do work with pregnant girls all day.
Jan 23, 2006, 8:46pm   #44
bethany
maybe she's wearing shapewear...that is so weird.
Mar 31, 2006, 11:38am   #45
Megs
I love bags
I was contacted by a reader wondering the designer of this bag. Can anyone help?

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >