POST A REPLY

Jul 6, 2012, 3:55pm   #481
Holy cow, I can't believe her oldest son is 8 already!!!
Jul 18, 2012, 4:04am   #482
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Actress Kate Hudson and fiance Muse singer Matthew Bellamy hop out of a cab as they explore New York City.
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 4:34pm   #483
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Anything for his Muse! Kate Hudson's beau Matt Bellamy is every inch the gentleman as he opens her car door

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz210olsD9w
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 7:11pm   #484
MCF
She looks very summery
Jul 21, 2012, 12:25am   #485
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Kate Hudson and her "Muse" frontman hubby, Matt Bellamy, arrive at LAX in Los Angeles, California on July 20th, 2012. Kate was a little more shy than Matt as she tried to cover her mouth with her scarf.
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Jul 21, 2012, 3:42am   #486
Platinum Member
She's in fantastic shape these days! Like her casual outfit at LAX!
Jul 21, 2012, 11:19am   #487
Yup, she definitely looks great! Love her last outfit, especially the shoes.
Jul 22, 2012, 2:24pm   #488
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Kate Hudson bundles up in a cozy sweater while out on a stroll with rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy on Friday (July 20) in New York City’s West Village.

The 33-year-old actress and Matthew stopped by two different pet stores and a baby boutique while they were out.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Hudson

During the couple’s walk, Kate was seen holding an ice pack up to her jaw due to a recent dentist visit.

Also pictured inside: The couple arriving back in Los Angeles later that day at LAX Airport.
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jul 22, 2012, 3:19pm   #489
MCF
Poor Kate. She's probably swollen from the dentist and she has to worry about people taking pictures of her.
Jul 22, 2012, 7:44pm   #490
i like her bag. she makes fringe look like so much fun.
Jul 23, 2012, 3:23am   #491
Platinum Member
I think having a famous hubby walk right next to you without covering his face probably isn't gonna make the whole incognito thing work
Jul 25, 2012, 3:16pm   #492
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Kate Hudson will return as the face for Ann Taylor‘s Fall 2012 ad campaign – the first celebrity spokesperson to grace the brand’s campaigns for three consecutive seasons!

“I am really excited to continue as the face of Ann Taylor for another season,” said the 33-year-old actress. “My experience with the Ann Taylor family has been collaborative and fun and that means everything to me. Everybody truly believes in the brand and they are doing amazing things! The fall collection is incredible. I feel like I have been really lucky to be a part of it – it’s a really nice, wonderful family that I’m proud to represent.”

“The new Ann Taylor fall collection captures a woman’s sensuality and confidence,” added Kate. “I love the 60s Parisian influence, animal prints, silhouettes and bold, bright colors. The pieces are stylish, versatile and comfortable.”

All items featured in the fall 2012 campaign are available starting in mid-August in Ann Taylor stores nationwide!
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jul 25, 2012, 3:51pm   #493
MCF
she looks fabulous in those ann taylor ads!
Aug 3, 2012, 5:09am   #494
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Boys 'n' blue: Kate Hudson is stunning in cobalt as she steps out with her two gorgeous sons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz22TbDrBp5
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Aug 3, 2012, 1:43pm   #495
She looks gorgeous - as always... Anyway, I'd love to see baby Bing, I bet he's cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip