Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Justin & Jessica have called it quits

POST A REPLY

Mar 10, 2011, 8:07pm   #1
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are no longer a couple.

The two decided to end their relationship recently and "there are no hard feelings," a source tells PEOPLE exclusively. "It was completely mutual and they both decided it was time to move on."

The source adds that Biel is keeping her house in L.A. and she and Timberlake, who started dating in 2007, will remain friends.

http://www.people.com/people/article...472836,00.html
Mar 10, 2011, 8:19pm   #2
k
Account Deactivated
Hmmmm, wonder when he and Mila will start dating.
Mar 10, 2011, 8:20pm   #3
B
Hi
Who could have ever have possible see this come?1?!!!!
Mar 10, 2011, 8:23pm   #4
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*I'm not surprised by this...they haven't been seen together in ages & when they both attended the Oscar's, but not together, I figured they had broken up.*~*
Mar 10, 2011, 8:27pm   #5
30 pounds down!
I forgot they were even together. I have not seen them together for a while.
Mar 10, 2011, 8:35pm   #6
i
& My Motos & Shoes!
they actually did attend the Oscar parties together -- Justin took his mom to the Show and then met up with Jessica at the Vanity Fair party

Mar 10, 2011, 8:41pm   #7
Originally Posted by kroquet
Hmmmm, wonder when he and Mila will start dating.
who is Mila? I'm thinking him and RhiRhi might hook up
Mar 10, 2011, 8:43pm   #8
B
Hi
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
who is Mila? I'm thinking him and RhiRhi might hook up
Mila "Black Swan" Kunis.
Mar 10, 2011, 9:40pm   #9
peace & love
It's not just a source saying it... it has now been confirmed!

Justin Timberlake, 30, and Jessica Biel, 29, have ended their relationship after four years of dating. Reps for the former couple issued this joint statement today: “Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.”

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/03/10...ca-biel-split/

Justin sure does get the 4 year itch. Him and Britney split after 4 years, although that was cause she cheated. But he also split with Cameron Diaz after 4 years too.
Mar 10, 2011, 9:44pm   #10
B
Hi
So did he or didn't he sleep with Olivia Munn?
Mar 10, 2011, 10:19pm   #11
p
I'm glad. I love Justin (been a fan since I was 10 years old) but always thought Jessica wasn't that pretty and used his celebrity.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:27pm   #12
Finally saving!!
^ Jessica is just as famous as Justin imo. I didn't like them together.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:28pm   #13
She is GORGEOUS!!! I think he's a player, I think he cheated on/off the whole time.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:34pm   #14
B
Hi
I would've thought that they'd have an open relationship.

Also, Justin Timberlake never seemed to have a libido. Like, I know he sang the song about sexy backs and all that, but he never seemed particularly horny at any point in his life. Then again, his last squeeze was Cameron, and she's it in the Madonna-Kate-Cameron rotation for A-Rod right now, so perhaps he got it on with her.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:40pm   #15
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*I thought they were a cute couple...I wonder who will be next?? Him & Mila would be cute together!!*~*
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip