POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2012, 10:46am   #901
d
Originally Posted by Ms Kiah
This is like Beige Part II.
Beige was before me, so did Alex just keep dragging the bad relationship on and on, too?
I was wondering if Joel would just see the Letterman interview as humorous, if he wasn't in Sweden by then and saw it. Like, he knows she's a bitch like that and probably either gives it right back to her or is enjoying a rent-free, "with benefits" type of situation in LA until Robocop starts and he's set up in NYC.
Aug 24, 2012, 10:59am   #902
Originally Posted by dvdgal12
Beige was before me, so did Alex just keep dragging the bad relationship on and on, too?
I was wondering if Joel would just see the Letterman interview as humorous, if he wasn't in Sweden by then and saw it. Like, he knows she's a bitch like that and probably either gives it right back to her or is enjoying a rent-free, "with benefits" type of situation in LA until Robocop starts and he's set up in NYC.
Beige was calling the paps too. She went on (group) dates with Alex such as the Arclight Cinema, smugged into the camera when the paps showed up and was happy to get her picture taken because her CrapMint was on display too. I think next will be how they both come out of Gelson's or Whole Food grocery shopping for the weekend or something because that was Beige's next step. At that point she had a surprised look on her face where the paps "suddenly" come from but had always good shots for her CrapMint which she of course used on her website. Alex was looking angrily in the camera and walked three steps ahead of her not acknowledging her which is the difference in this relationship. Joel is actually exchanging PDA with her and has not 4 Swedes with him when he goes on dates with her.
So yeah it's Beige all over again just with dark hair.
Aug 24, 2012, 11:50am   #903
I'm tired of HER appearance on this thread. Can we just cut her with all those pictures with Joel? and call her Ole or something else?
Aug 24, 2012, 12:33pm   #904
Originally Posted by jooa
I'm tired of HER appearance on this thread. Can we just cut her with all those pictures with Joel? and call her Ole or something else?
I'm tired of her too but certain people obviously want to talk about her. Not only since today. But we have indeed to come up with a nice nickname for her which describes her perfectly like Beige's. Dumb and cheap aren't nicknames though.
Aug 24, 2012, 12:54pm   #905
Naughty Kitten
Baldrick is a great name for her .

Name:  image-102618732.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  image-2700272946.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  40.1 KB
Aug 24, 2012, 1:10pm   #906
Originally Posted by BagBerry13
Well I guess everyone's happy. Them out at Arclight Cinemas again yesterday.

Attachment 1845529 Attachment 1845530

Attachment 1845531 Attachment 1845532

Attachment 1845533 Attachment 1845534

Oh ****, the smirk's back At least Joel's holding her hand

Originally Posted by Blueberry12
Baldrick is a great name for her .]
I like it
Aug 24, 2012, 1:23pm   #907
d
Originally Posted by jooa
Thank you! I'm all about not having pics or videos of her staring back at me. If you like her, refer us to her own thread, if you have something to post. There has to be a way to block her out of pics or put a yellow, round, sad face over her own. We can be creative if we have the capabilities to do so.

I'm tired of her too but certain people obviously want to talk about her.Not only since today. But we have indeed to come up with a nice nickname for her which describes her perfectly like Beige's. Dumb and cheap aren't nicknames though.
Wurd!

Originally Posted by Blueberry12
Baldrick is a great name for her .

I like it too Zola! Any other ideas?
Aug 24, 2012, 1:34pm   #908
Name:  11ae662eedbc11e1bb2312313810192e_7.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  107.8 KB

Name:  fe8b8640e8a111e1baac22000a1cddc4_7.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  101.0 KB
Aug 24, 2012, 9:08pm   #909
Thank you! I'm all about not having pics or videos of her staring back at me. If you like her, refer us to her own thread, if you have something to post. There has to be a way to block her out of pics or put a yellow, round, sad face over her own. We can be creative if we have the capabilities to do so.

Wurd!

I like it too Zola! Any other ideas?

For you I thought you had mis-typed 'weird' yeah, your suggestion works too

Name:  munn-82312-%20%284%29.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  45.6 KB Name:  munn-82312-%20%286%29.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  47.0 KB

Name:  munn-82312-%20%288%29.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  30.1 KB Name:  munn-82312-%20%283%29.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  26.8 KB
Last edited Aug 24, 2012 at 9:14pm. Reason: add smilie
Aug 25, 2012, 6:44am   #910
Originally Posted by Zola24

Attachment 1846170 Attachment 1846171

Attachment 1846172 Attachment 1846173
It's like a breath of fresh air. Now I can fully appreciate the beauty that is walking out of this cinema.
Aug 25, 2012, 11:53am   #911
d

Attachment 1846170 Attachment 1846171

Attachment 1846172 Attachment 1846173
Yes, my old school hip hop past creeping in with "wurd." Can't let it go. In fact, I like that Joel is into hip hop, too. Like I need another reason to be interested.
I LLLOOOOVVVEEE your version of these pics. I think that BB13 agrees that we all should do this from now on! It's elevates the photos without the "unnecessary" distraction of Baldrick. So are we going to use this name in reference to her as BlueBerry suggested? ???
Aug 25, 2012, 11:58am   #912
I would've edited the other pics before but I don't know how to do it so someone else has to do that.
Aug 25, 2012, 12:41pm   #913
It's like a breath of fresh air. Now I can fully appreciate the beauty that is walking out of this cinema.
Yes, my old school hip hop past creeping in with "wurd." Can't let it go. In fact, I like that Joel is into hip hop, too. Like I need another reason to be interested.
I LLLOOOOVVVEEE your version of these pics. I think that BB13 agrees that we all should do this from now on! It's elevates the photos without the "unnecessary" distraction of Baldrick. So are we going to use this name in reference to her as BlueBerry suggested? ???
I would've edited the other pics before but I don't know how to do it so someone else has to do that.

Phew, I'm so pleased you like the 'edited' pix - I wasn't sure if you'd be like, 'wtf Zola, don't you think we've done that on our pc's already!' Bagberry, if you'd like I'll send you a pm explaining how I did it, like everything else it's so easy once you know how, and it sure beats moving a piece of cardboard around the screen to block out the offending object (I use WindowsXP, yeah I know and edit on my pc as I've only just started using Photobucket) And dvdgal, you and Joel may have hip hop in common but I also use an e-cig too, the only problem is they never go out They're a bit like Joel in that way, 'can last all night, and well into the next day'

Have a great weekend both of you
Aug 25, 2012, 4:01pm   #914
Phew, I'm so pleased you like the 'edited' pix - I wasn't sure if you'd be like, 'wtf Zola, don't you think we've done that on our pc's already!' Bagberry, if you'd like I'll send you a pm explaining how I did it, like everything else it's so easy once you know how, and it sure beats moving a piece of cardboard around the screen to block out the offending object (I use WindowsXP, yeah I know and edit on my pc as I've only just started using Photobucket) And dvdgal, you and Joel may have hip hop in common but I also use an e-cig too, the only problem is they never go out They're a bit like Joel in that way, 'can last all night, and well into the next day'

Have a great weekend both of you
I'd love to have a PM on that but you have to explain it for MacBook. I stay far away from Windows if I don't have to use it (meaning at work).
Btw, just came back from watching Ted. I really recommend it. It's funny as hell and I loved all the pop culture references and that they made fun of Taylor Lautner. Even Ryan Reynolds is in it as the gay boyfriend. I knew I'll get something good if Seth McFarlane is involved.
Aug 25, 2012, 11:22pm   #915
I'd love to have a PM on that but you have to explain it for MacBook. I stay far away from Windows if I don't have to use it (meaning at work).
Btw, just came back from watching Ted. I really recommend it. It's funny as hell and I loved all the pop culture references and that they made fun of Taylor Lautner. Even Ryan Reynolds is in it as the gay boyfriend. I knew I'll get something good if Seth McFarlane is involved.

It's probably not a good idea to send a msg when I've had a few too many but wtf, I really don't feel tired, just as well it's August Bank holiday here Should've known, as I guess it's going to continue toit down all weekend.

Anyway, unfortunately, what I know about MacBook's is dangerous, ie zilch, but I started playing around on Photobucket the other day, as it beats working out my bank account, and once I get it sussed will send you a pm but in the meantime, when I visit this thread for my 'Joel fix', if I see any pix that include Baldrick I'll chop her off and re-post them on here, until I get asked to stop. As if Actually, I quite enjoyed getting rid of Baldrick's smug face, and agree that the Arclight pix look so much better So if you have any special requests

Yeah, 'Ted', someone else told me it was really good too. It wasn't a film I was thinking of at all but I might have to change my mind now.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip