Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2008, 2:22pm   #31
AudreyII
Quite contrary
According to wikipedia her nose was disfigured as the result of a childhood hockey accident, I feel bad now for slagging it off. Ok, i'm over it.
Jul 18, 2008, 2:23pm   #32
chaz
Superstar DJ
Jul 18, 2008, 2:25pm   #33
chaz
Superstar DJ
Originally Posted by AudreyII
According to wikipedia her nose was disfigured as the result of a childhood hockey accident, I feel bad now for slagging it off. Ok, i'm over it.
LOL!! You naughty girl!! Hahhaha,oooo,ow though eh?? I think I read she had surgery,but it must been to try and sort it out??She was very,very badly bullied in school,so I guess someone whacked her in the face? Evil.
Jul 18, 2008, 2:26pm   #34
chaz
Superstar DJ

For all the US ladies who don't know her,this is our Jodie in typical garb!!
Jul 18, 2008, 2:29pm   #35
chaz
Superstar DJ

And I think thats the drag queen Jodie Harsh with her,she certainly can never be accused of having no sense of humour,she does love having a good laugh!!
Jul 18, 2008, 2:47pm   #36
AudreyII
Quite contrary
She has some front
I can't believe that one with the belt across her chest, it doesn't even cover her nipples, she's insane!
Think you're right about her SOH though and if she's having a laugh and making money out if it then... I don't know, I do think her new boobs are obscene, she should have kept it real like her book title suggests.
Jul 18, 2008, 2:52pm   #37
Tash1
chaz, why oh why did you have to post those piccies!!! Thank god I've had my dinner....or otherwise !!! LOL!!
Jul 18, 2008, 2:56pm   #38
Tash1
Originally Posted by AudreyII
She has some front
I can't believe that one with the belt across her chest, it doesn't even cover her nipples, she's insane!
Think you're right about her SOH though and if she's having a laugh and making money out if it then... I don't know, I do think her new boobs are obscene, she should have kept it real like her book title suggests.
LOL!!! The sad thing is nothing about her is real.....her boobs, her teeth, her tan!! She even did that reality show about finding a damn husband!!
Jul 18, 2008, 3:04pm   #39
chaz
Superstar DJ
^^^^^^^^ Its a shame,as she comes across as such a nice lass too.I find when I look at her sometimes,she has an air of sadness or something about her?
Jul 18, 2008, 3:08pm   #40
A
Ali-bagpuss
Oh Yuk she is soooooo trashy!!!
Jul 18, 2008, 3:20pm   #41
Jahpson
*barf*
Jul 18, 2008, 3:21pm   #42
Jahpson
Originally Posted by Tash1
LOL!!! The sad thing is nothing about her is real.....her boobs, her teeth, her tan!! She even did that reality show about finding a damn husband!!

what man would want her? she has left NOTHING to the imagination. She will just be lusted after, but never taken seriously....
Jul 18, 2008, 3:25pm   #43
lm040523
OMG SHE's GROSS! she looks freakin scary!
Jul 18, 2008, 3:26pm   #44
chaz
Superstar DJ
Originally Posted by Jahpson
what man would want her? she has left NOTHING to the imagination. She will just be lusted after, but never taken seriously....

THAT is the truest statement!! Shes a funny girl,and dresses to shock,and has a laugh all the time,but I wonder if she'll ever find anyone??
Jul 18, 2008, 3:27pm   #45
chaz
Superstar DJ
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >