POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2006, 10:01pm   #16
Colleen25
Team Nick
Jun 27, 2006, 6:35am   #17
abandonedimages
brian&vanessa :]
Originally Posted by Chaneller
Can't wait to see the video I bet she's running around half naked or in a cheerleader outfit squekin' Fired Up!

I never liked her singing voice or screaming or whatever, it always sounded fake, like she's faking orgasms or something.

Team Nick, aiiight!
LOL! You guys are silly.
Jun 27, 2006, 6:27pm   #18
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Cant wait to see this new video i have a feeling we're going to get a shop like when she was washing the car in Duke's

Jessica Simspon on set of her music video "Public Affair" (06/23/06)
Jessica Simspon with Christina Applegate on set of her music video "Public Affair" (06/23/06)
Jessica Simspon with Christina Applegate on set of her music video "Public Affair" (06/23/06)
Jun 28, 2006, 6:28am   #19
Chaneller
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
Cant wait to see this new video i have a feeling we're going to get a shop like when she was washing the car in Duke's
I prefer Pink's version of that!
Jun 28, 2006, 8:12am   #20
K
Kellybag
Of course they are gonna be scantily dressed...that is what sells...look at majority of music videos! Oh, and if you didn't like the car washing scene (I wish I looked like that and was getting paid to wash a damn car in a video...she was hot!!!) then never turn on and watch the black music videos...some of that will blow your mind!
Jun 28, 2006, 7:47pm   #21
l
likeafeather77
I like Jessica! I like her singing and her fashion style. I haven't heard the song yet but I am looking forward to it as well as seeing the video. I guess, Team Jessica?????
Jun 29, 2006, 1:12am   #22
c
changainlove
I like Nick. But I voted Jessica!
I think they would have worked out. I don't think either one is to blame. Nick is older than her and wanted a family. Jessica was just growing up still and her career was growing as well. Thats just my opionon.
Jun 29, 2006, 12:07pm   #23
pixiedust82
follow me. ;)
i liked the song! very euro pop, reminded me of old school happy pop songs.. IMO that really is her singing voice, didnt sound like a comp or anything electronically engineered.. i like it actually.. if u had her very first album, she has a very rich sultry low-ish voice and she has her own style.. :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >