s
sheishollywood
LiveLaughLove
She's looking good! good for her!
Jan 13, 2008, 5:31am   #48
LaLohan
Jan 29, 2008, 8:29pm   #49
Prada's Meadow

A tipsy Jessica Simpson gets a hand from Tony Romo as she tries to get in the car after seeing 80s metal band Metalskool perform at The Key Club on the Sunset Strip.
Jan 29, 2008, 8:35pm   #50
Liz_x3
Ironically enough, the thread right below this one was "Another celeb goes to rehab"
Jan 29, 2008, 8:39pm   #51
S
SunnyFreckles
Originally Posted by Liz_x3
Ironically enough, the thread right below this one was "Another celeb goes to rehab"
That's hilarious!!!!!!
Jan 29, 2008, 8:41pm   #52
jstreete
. . .
I guess she's not as uptight as I thought she was.
Jan 29, 2008, 9:17pm   #53
blueeyez259
At least she made it inside the car and someone else is driving...no DUI for her.
Jan 29, 2008, 9:23pm   #54
Prada's Meadow
Originally Posted by blueeyez259
At least she made it inside the car and someone else is driving...no DUI for her.
True. So far so good !
Jan 29, 2008, 10:08pm   #55
nauticalstar
I agree! The one thing I've never really understood is why all these celebs get DUIs when they have assistants and bodyguards and clearly plenty of money to get someone else to drive them home!
Jan 29, 2008, 11:44pm   #56
purseinsanity
I can't stoaaaaahp!!
Originally Posted by nauticalstar
I agree! The one thing I've never really understood is why all these celebs get DUIs when they have assistants and bodyguards and clearly plenty of money to get someone else to drive them home!
Yep! At least she's smart enough to use what's available to her!
Jan 29, 2008, 11:59pm   #57
ladyjane76
ladyjane
I saw a video from this night, they all seemed to be having alot of fun, they all got up on staged and sang(even romo) It was cute, however her lap dog ken paves was there as well he needs his own life! cacee cobb and donald falson was also there. Just seem like some down to earth people singing some G+R!!
Jan 30, 2008, 12:52am   #58
boslvuton
out of my mind
Originally Posted by nauticalstar
Because a lot of them are dumb... literally! They either lack a school education or have been so sheltered all their lives and lack the streets smart education. Either way, they end up just assuming that the laws don't apply to them since every other rule hasn't for so long. And then they get busted- Just as they should, for acting stupid!
Jan 30, 2008, 7:33am   #59
Sophie-Rose
hahaha
Jan 30, 2008, 8:24am   #60
Jahpson

exactly, she is having a little fun. im sure she works very hard!! that tipsyness was probably very well deserved!!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >