Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jul 15, 2010, 4:30pm   #46
babypie
Originally Posted by noon
Poor jess! Lugging her bags while he just walks ahead of her. Where are HIS bags? Did he get someone else to carry them for him? LOL
I think Jess is pulling his along with hers!
Jul 15, 2010, 4:34pm   #47
ilvoelv
Finally saving!!
He looks like he's so happy to see the paps.. I smell fame whore + hes not carrying the bags = major no no
Jul 15, 2010, 4:35pm   #48
Jahpson
the more I look at these pics the more it does look like she is struggling with the bags.
Jul 15, 2010, 4:53pm   #49
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
Originally Posted by Jahpson

was he picking her up? where are his bags?

No. They were in Italy together for her Birthday. He's an ***
Jul 15, 2010, 4:57pm   #50
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
I swear if I was at the curb and saw this, I would yell to her "Jessica, a true gentleman helps a lady with her bags "

Jessica should know better, she is from the south.
Jul 15, 2010, 5:05pm   #51
Swanky Mama Of Three
I was thinking the same thing about being from the South. . .
but my DH who is Brooklyn bred is a consummate gentleman so my silly stereotype flew out the window!
Jul 15, 2010, 5:15pm   #52
Sassys
Common Sense is Free
^^ yeah my ex was from Yonkers and was a gentelman 100%. Sometimes it even got on my nerves. But now I miss it
Jul 15, 2010, 5:16pm   #53
Swanky Mama Of Three
I'm just trying to teach it to my 6 yo twin sons!
Jul 15, 2010, 5:21pm   #54
pitterpatter
Love LV
ugh!! looks like she found another twaffle. if you can't open the door and carry the luggage your gone. i don't care if your from the North, South, East, West, or Uranus!!!
Jul 15, 2010, 5:22pm   #55
pitterpatter
Love LV
ugh!! looks like she found another twaffle. if you can't open the door and carry the luggage your gone. i don't care if your from the North, South, East, West, or Uranus!!!
Jul 15, 2010, 5:24pm   #56
babypie
LOL we are getting so obsessed over the bag carrying. But it's just so telling of a person....Poor Jess. Did she pick another dud?

ETA: This afternoon I was walking with three other females back into the office from the lobby and a man was on his way out. He held the door open for the three in front of me and then started to walk through...like I was invisible. I didn't budge, raised an eyebrow and shamed him into backing up. I mean, it's just so rude. Not because I'm female and he's male - I hold the door open for anyone who behind me - but because he was holding the door for the other three did he glance and me and not think I was worthy? I came back to my desk and realized it reminded me of Jessica's beau and the bag situation. I just don't get that kind of rudeness. Anyway, enough about my rant...back to Jess...
Last edited Jul 15, 2010 at 5:29pm.
Jul 15, 2010, 5:24pm   #57
ilvoelv
Finally saving!!
^ She did pick another jerk.. IDK what she was thinking.. and hes walking infront of her.. which i hate.
Jul 15, 2010, 5:28pm   #58
Swanky Mama Of Three
it's the little things. . .
Jul 15, 2010, 5:50pm   #59
Ginrei76
So rude... reminds me of this jerk who would never hold the door for me and was always the first one out.

Jessica moves into relationships too fast. Apparently she has never heard of downtime.
Jul 15, 2010, 5:52pm   #60
PrincessMe
Thank You God <3
oh no those last pics are really not nice she looks like she needs him to help her
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >