Home > >

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2006, 5:37pm   #31
Love Them All
I couldn't resist.
I can't believe that they chose her as the sexiest woman alive....NO.
Jun 15, 2006, 6:28pm   #32
killerlife
♥ ♥ ♥
i'm confused
is this the same person they will name that we've been talking about in this thread? i thought it wasn't supposed to be announced yet?
http://www.esquire.com/sexiestwoman06/
Jun 15, 2006, 7:11pm   #33
bag.lover
Originally Posted by killerlife
i'm confused
is this the same person they will name that we've been talking about in this thread? i thought it wasn't supposed to be announced yet?
http://www.esquire.com/sexiestwoman06/
Nope. Jessica Biel was '05 winner, Angelina Jolie was '04 winner. The '06 winner won't be announced until this November.
Jun 15, 2006, 7:54pm   #34
killerlife
♥ ♥ ♥
Originally Posted by bag.lover
Nope. Jessica Biel was '05 winner, Angelina Jolie was '04 winner. The '06 winner won't be announced until this November.
Gotcha!
Aug 18, 2006, 2:36am   #35
S
Son_Of_Krypton
Account Deactivated
OMG, I just can't believed what I've seen......
it's just too good to be true............
I knew that she is a hottie, but not that hot until I saw these ....
she's not the most beautiful woman in the world, but with an *** like that she's surely can make any man down to their knees.........
J-lo and Beyonce better beware.........

Celebritywonder.com
Aug 18, 2006, 2:43am   #36
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
Whoa... She does have a JLo's ***!
Aug 18, 2006, 2:54am   #37
Twisted
- souled.out -
did she have it before? or did it just pop out of nowhere?
Aug 18, 2006, 2:55am   #38
allbrandspls
since when did Jessica grow that? she really beautiful, but don't remember her having a biggish bottom.
Aug 18, 2006, 2:57am   #39
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
Butt implant??!! I think it's because that dress is really thin and shear.
Aug 18, 2006, 3:04am   #40
p
pinkpirate
that looks really, really unnatural..
Aug 18, 2006, 3:35am   #41
dauphine
I just saw that pic today on E! She looked great in that dress but they didn't show her from behind. She's got a beautiful figure. I think girls are supposed to have a full and shapely derrieres. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Since when did flat asses become desireable??? Jenninfer Lopez has a fantastic figure, too. I don't understand the obsession with women to be so thin.

Frankly, there's too much emphasis on body types and self worth based on looks to begin with. If young women focused on their education and living a life of substance, there wouldn't be so many people with eating disorders. There also wouldn't be so many women in bad relationships.

The practice of self worth based on more than the physical is the direction we should be going. Admiring someone for their physical beauty is great but I see too many young women with an obscurred vision of what is beautiful. Ladies are doing a great disservice to themselves when there is no balance in how they view themselves.

Oh my, I've been rambling.
Aug 18, 2006, 3:41am   #42
poutine
she looks great in the dress but i don't remember her with that JLo *** on 7th heaven. that dress really make her figure looks great.
Aug 18, 2006, 4:09am   #43
p
pinkpirate
well i'm not saying it's not great to have a curvy figure, it's just that i've never seen her with that butt before... it just doesn't look natural on HER
Aug 18, 2006, 5:34am   #44
mello_yello_jen
Designated Shopaholic
She looks great but her butt looks fake (not saying that it is, just looks that way).

She looks gorgeous in these pictures though
Aug 18, 2006, 5:52am   #45
Sternchen
Yowza!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >