POST A REPLY

Nov 7, 2006, 4:26am   #31
shopaholic(bags&shoes)
i love jessicashe is so sweet!!!
Nov 7, 2006, 4:55am   #32
OOOh the chocolate !!! Now I go and buy a kitkat
Nov 7, 2006, 11:37am   #33
oh so fabuleuse
Cute. I'm not a big fan of Godiva...just give me some Hersheys!
Nov 7, 2006, 3:12pm   #34
99% Angel
Originally Posted by ipanemagirl
Belgian chocolates are fantastic!! Godiva is great! But have you ever tried Marcolini? The it brand concerning chocolaterie worldwide! It sells for over 250 dollars per kg!!! The Brussels shop reminds you of a jeweller's shop on Bond Street!

Belgium is gret! The designers (Van Noten, Margiela), the leather goods (Delvaux: Hermès quality like) and the food Comme Chez Soi,... LOVING IT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree Belgian chocolate is wonderful! I also love Neuhaus! It is just as good as Godiva or even better!
May 16, 2007, 2:38am   #35
Justin Tomberlake and Jessica Biel were seen holding hands in London.
Attached Images

May 16, 2007, 3:34am   #36
i dont know whos more pissed....Scarlett or Cameron...i personally just wish he'd make up his darn mind.
May 16, 2007, 4:30am   #37
Scarlett shouldn't be pissed, I've just heard she's dating Ryan Reynolds
May 16, 2007, 4:36am   #38
I'VE JUST FOUND THIS ON PEREZHILTON.COM
Is That Jessica Biel????

Justin Timberlake was spotted twice this past weekend in Manchester, England, with a woman trying really hard to go unnoticed.
A woman who bears a striking resemblance to Jessica Biel!
The British press are reporting that it is her, but you never know.
May 16, 2007, 4:53am   #39
K
Justin is one I really could care less about his escapades.
May 16, 2007, 6:44am   #40

My love: Justin Timberlake shares a tender kiss with new love actress Jessica Biel. The Hollywood star was named fifth hottest woman in the world by men's magazine Maxim

The couple shared an unconventional date at restaurant Nando's with producer Timberland and Manchester United footballer Alan Smith

"Justin is really into Jess and when he found out she had some free time he asked her to join him on the UK leg of his tour.

"They're both doing everything they can to keep their relationship low-profile but when they're among friends they can hardly keep their hands off each other."
The couple, were first linked in January, weeks after the ex-NSync singer split from girlfriend of four years Cameron Diaz. When Biel and Timberlake enjoyed a snowboarding holiday at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, allegedly much to Cameron's dismay.
May 16, 2007, 7:14am   #41
I'm finding his bed hopping tedious
May 16, 2007, 7:33am   #42
I dont know what is about Justin Timberlake. Cant quite put my finger on it. Perhaps that's a good thing. But, I cant stand him.
May 16, 2007, 7:45am   #43
I think they really make a nice couple.
May 16, 2007, 7:50am   #44
Window Shopper
I was very surprised that he moved on so quickly after cameron. They are cute together. I don't like him either, he seems really into himself.
May 16, 2007, 8:29am   #45
Well, I'm not surprises he moved on quickly, Jessica Biel might be a rebound. But if not, maybe that might have more than a kiss and date for a while?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip