Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Sep 14, 2012, 5:09pm   #2011
l
lulu212121
She resembles Madonna's daughter in the red shoes pics.
Sep 15, 2012, 1:20pm   #2012
karo
She's known for her love of fashion so it's no surprise that A-lister Jessica Alba made an effort in an edgy black and white outfit as she checked out of her New York hotel yesterday (Friday).
The LA-based actress had been in New York for Fashion Week and certainly proved that she's no pampered star during her stay.
Wearing chic, black baggy trousers, a black jumper and a leather biker jacket, the 31-year-old actress was the epitome of cool as she carried her own bags from her hotel to her car.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz26YlzgIGt
Attached Images

Sep 16, 2012, 12:29pm   #2013
sdkitty
I think she's a pretty girl but not really that unique or spectacuar. There is a waitress at our local burger and brew who looks very much like her and I don't see anyone falling all over themselves over her.
Sep 16, 2012, 12:33pm   #2014
saira1214
Originally Posted by karo
She's known for her love of fashion so it's no surprise that A-lister Jessica Alba made an effort in an edgy black and white outfit as she checked out of her New York hotel yesterday (Friday).
The LA-based actress had been in New York for Fashion Week and certainly proved that she's no pampered star during her stay.
Wearing chic, black baggy trousers, a black jumper and a leather biker jacket, the 31-year-old actress was the epitome of cool as she carried her own bags from her hotel to her car.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz26YlzgIGt
I want those shoes, but I don't want to pay $700 for them!
Sep 16, 2012, 12:46pm   #2015
pinkfeet
A lister? Lol
How much is she paying these media outlets for these stories ??
Sep 16, 2012, 2:06pm   #2016
sdkitty
I always wondered why she gets to much exposure when she isn't an A-list actress....didn't think about the role of the publicist

Originally Posted by pinkfeet
A lister? Lol
How much is she paying these media outlets for these stories ??
Sep 18, 2012, 3:04pm   #2017
karo
Jessica Alba showed that when it comes to her daughters, the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.
The 31-year old actress was spotted with her two adorable children in California.
They were on their way to visit relatives in the Palisades area of Los Angeles.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz26qkFLrPy
Attached Images

Sep 20, 2012, 6:27am   #2018
g
gracelouisad
Quote:
As a Hollywood A-lister, Jessica Alba doesn't shy away from attention.
The Fantastic Four actress showed off her racy side on Wednesday by wearing a pair of pink tiger-print leggings for a workout session in Hollywood.

Determined to make her leg-wear do all the talking, Jessica went simple for the rest of her ensemble - teaming them with a black vest and trainers.

But the 31-year-old made sure her star power was still on show, donning a pair of classy black sunglasses to stay shielded from photographers who had caught her attending a Pilates class at the Movement Studios.

Jessica may be a busy mum of two - to daughters Honor and Haven - but she seems to enjoy indulging in exercise classes in her spare time.

On Sunday, she gave her Twitter fans a glimpse into her regime by sharing a photo of her at a dance session.
Sporting a neon green vest top and leggings, she told her followers: 'About to get my uncoordinated butt moving in a dance class'.

But Jessica insists her family and philanthropy come first - on Tuesday she took four-year-old Honor to a charity event for underprivileged youngsters in Beverly Hills.
The pair were seen giving away equipment and toys to benefit the Baby 2 Baby organisation - and the youngster seemed delighted with her good deed, beaming with joy as she handed over a Bumbo baby seat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz270KVzieP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
source: Daily Mail
Attached Images

Sep 29, 2012, 6:15am   #2019
karo
She's a successful Hollywood actress with a blossoming business and two small children but Jessica Alba never fails to make it look easy.
Wearing a trendy ensemble of black harem pants, cut-out sandals and a flowing white blouse the 31-year-old was unruffled even as she made two trips to bring daughters Honor Marie and Haven into her Santa Monica office on Friday.
The multi-tasking Sin City actress wore light make up and kept her hair in a messy bun to beat the California heat.
Attached Images

Oct 2, 2012, 4:09pm   #2020
karo
It us arguably not much of a challenge to make people go green at the Environmental Media Awards.
But Jessica Alba managed to turn the faces of her rivals that shade due to envy when she attended the event in Los Angeles tonight.
The saucy actress looked fantastic in a white jacket and matching blouse, and baggy black trousers as she posed for photographers with husband Cash Warren.
The daring 31-year-old star's shirt even had a slit that gave a tantalising glimpse of the lacy lingerie she was wearing underneath.
And why not, for the mother-of-two has certainly regained her pre-pregnancy body following the birth of her second daughter Haven last year.
The classy Fantastic Four favourite also wore her hair in an elegant ponytail, which she whipped over her shoulder for the ceremony at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank.
Attached Images

Oct 2, 2012, 4:11pm   #2021
karo
This week she has been juggling mothering and work duties as her children accompanied her to the office.
But on Saturday, Jessica Alba’s husband gave her a break as he took on the bulk of parenting duties for the day.
The creator of The Honest Company, which aims to help parents choose affordable green products, took some time off from her alternative career to acting, and enjoyed a meal with her family.
The 31-year-old stepped out wearing a white vest with a denim waistcoat.

She teamed the pieces with a printed maxi skirt, which she avoided scraping along the ground with open toe wedge heels.
Despite having her hands full the day before as she took her offspring with her on the job and squeezed in time for a work out session, all the brunette had to carry on Saturday was a stylish silver bag and iced beverage.
Alba’s husband - who is the president of Verso Entertainment - co-ordinated colours with his spouse, stepping out in sky blue shorts and a darker Polo shirt.
He pushed their youngest child, one-year-old Haven, in her stroller while her four-year-old sibling walked alongside them.
Prior to their visit to The Newsroom Café in West Hollywood, it looks like the clan enjoyed the morning at home together, bonding with their pets.
Attached Images

Oct 3, 2012, 12:47am   #2022
sheanabelle
pugs for life.
omg..the pug & baby pic! LOVEEEEE.
Oct 3, 2012, 1:18am   #2023
pinkfeet
Poor doggy. So cute but fat. His little legs must be hurty with that extra weight.

Love chubby animals but its really harmful to their health.
Oct 3, 2012, 1:59am   #2024
K
Kitties Are Cute
& so are pugs!!
Looooove her pug!!! (the baby's okay too, I guess)

Pugs are supposed to be thicker, stockier. A lean, leggy pug is a faux pug!
Oct 3, 2012, 7:38am   #2025
pinkfeet
I know about pugs and lean isn't what I meant. I think the pug could lose a few pounds, and would still be very stocky and not at all thin.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >