POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2009, 10:36am   #31
^ that friend would no longer be a friend of mine. i'm still a bit thrown off by this wrestling career move he is making, why not just do something with that law degree?
Jun 2, 2009, 10:39am   #32
I don't get the whole wrestling thing either
Jun 2, 2009, 10:39am   #33
Ain't got da answers
I wonder what the reasoning behind the wrestling career is. He claimed a niece put him up to trying out for I ♥ NY. He doesn't seem all there.
Jun 2, 2009, 10:40am   #34
^^^his mother didn't seem all there on ILNY and we all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Jun 2, 2009, 10:44am   #35
Ain't got da answers
OK. So, I'm going to exit the thread now because I fear for the child.
Jun 2, 2009, 2:58pm   #36
Lovely news, hope this brings her some much needed pleasure and happiness :)
Jun 2, 2009, 3:25pm   #37
Team Capricorn
I am happy for Jennifer she seems like a very nice and well-driven young woman. And I know this is superficial to say but I could not be with a man that went on national television to win the heart of New York. I couldn't trust his judgement. Plus the thought of him kissing New York would make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
Jun 2, 2009, 3:34pm   #38
awe! good for her!
she's a great gal.
Jun 2, 2009, 3:37pm   #39
Ain't got da answers
Originally Posted by knasarae
And I know this is superficial to say but I could not be with a man that went on national television to win the heart of New York. I couldn't trust his judgement. Plus the thought of him kissing New York would make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
I'm with you.
Jun 2, 2009, 6:07pm   #40
^^yeah that's what makes me think he's a fame whore. he lost his job by appearing on ILNY, he worked for a big law firm previously, and i don't even understand why anyone would jeopordize their career for a reality show? anyway she is going through a difficult time right now and if being with him is making her life even a little easier i'm all for it. he just reminds me of that guy who married the writer of "how stella got her groove back" and that is NOT good.
Jun 2, 2009, 6:37pm   #41
Spoiled Princess
^^ meela thank you for finally clearing that up for me!!! i could not figure out who i kept thinking he reminded me of! you hit it - terry mcmillan's ex-husband!
Jun 2, 2009, 7:24pm   #42
<3
I am very happy and thrilled for her!! She deserves all the happiness in the world.
Jun 2, 2009, 7:32pm   #43
e
Originally Posted by diva j*
^ that friend would no longer be a friend of mine. i'm still a bit thrown off by this wrestling career move he is making, why not just do something with that law degree?
Because he'd have to do actual work w/ practicing law... and have a regular Joe Schmoe (sp) schedule. He was with a large firm w/ a well known name- he risked a lot to go on I Love NY, so I am not sure he is all there. With using the degree now, I don't know that a lot of firms would want him now. The reality show connection is a big negative in a conservative field IMO- esp. one like I Love NY. The Apprentice or Survivor, likely not a big issue if the employer knew about it, but a trashy reality show like NY's...

But, congrats to them! She looks cute pregnant.
Jun 2, 2009, 8:57pm   #44
.LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE.
I was so surprised!
Jun 2, 2009, 11:39pm   #45
~*bethy-lame-o*~
awwwwwwwwwwwwww yay!!! congrats to them!! love her!! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip